Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member

If you could live at anytime where would it be?

If you could pick a time where you could have lived your life, when would it have been?

I think if i could pick a time it would be my grandparents generation.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Japan: feudal era as an assassin. I love katanas ^_^ I got myself a nice bugei that just sits and collects dust ;(

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    early 1800s in the american west

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Japan: feudal era as an assassin. I love katanas ^_^ I got myself a nice bugei that just sits and collects dust ;(
    Is it a genuine one? The Katnas that you see in everyday life have been banned from the UK now, but.. the Genuine article are still allowed. Just the cheap copies are not.

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214 View Post
    early 1800s in the american west
    yeah that woudl be a cool time.

What are your reasons for that?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    during medevil times would be bad ass to see a war with swords and shields

It is a bugei. Cost me 1k+ I got the wave http://bugei.com/subcategory_6.htm

I would like to live around war torn britain probably because life was so simple, people were generally happier (even tho 90% didnt have a pot to piss in).
    I have had this chat with my mother a few times, on how the feelign must have been with everyone once the second world war ended, everythign as on teh up, and everybody must hav been so full off good spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    It is a bugei. Cost me 1k+ I got the wave http://bugei.com/subcategory_6.htm
    Cool site man, i love swords n stuff, probably cos i have always like thigns that have a nice sheen on them.

I saw a programme on Discovery once about how they make katanas, didnt realise till then that so much owrk went in to them.

But it came in handy becasue last month when the law changed on owning one i could explain the difference between the genuine aricle and a copy. All ended in this " the copy if used properly will cut you real bad, but the genuine article, if use at all will cut you in fvcking half."

Yeah lol.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    tough question... would i be allowed to have the perspective of knowing the 21st century, or i'd be living there without knowing any different? i always though living in the time of the great composers in europe would be fascinating - imagine being at the premiere of beethoven's 9th symphony in 1824 and witnessing what we consider great music at the time of its creation. at the same time, most of it wouldn't likely have seemed quite as great then (i'm convinced the 9th symphony would regardless).

that time, or to be born around 1930... to know great poorness and depression as a child but then live into one of the greatest times in north american history - post ww2 - a time of plenty and invention, formative years before the introduction of grossly processed foods.

all of this would be tough to do if i kept perspective of today, and things like our level of medical care, and of course tivo!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prehistoric times, I would love to see what a dinosaur really looked like, mid to late 19th century America, love the whole feeling of the Wild West and the frontier or 300 years from now. Would love to see how we'd have progressed since now.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Think now is just about right, shit was rough back in the day and prob going to get a lot tougher in the future if people keep going the way they are.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    rite now...n compton

i would love to see the dinosaurs and such, with no roads and buildings...and such

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I like right here right now. The women wash and trim their crotch and shower more than once a month. I sit in my heated apt and watch t.v.. Get propeled around in my car, or if I need to go far buy an airplane ticket.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Prehistoric times, I would love to see what a dinosaur really looked like, mid to late 19th century America, love the whole feeling of the Wild West and the frontier or 300 years from now. Would love to see how we'd have progressed since now.
    Have fun jerking off by yourself because there were no humans co-existing with dinosaurs. You would have no education or language or fire or wepons or tools.

Thread Information