1968 chevelle is offline New Member

How to convice people please help

How can i take steroids discretely with out people being suspicious my main concern is my parents I am about to start a cycle of d bol and winstrol i need to figure out how i can keep my parents off my back

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you dude ?

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Unless your sides are significant i.e...acne..water retention, you'll have no problem. Unfortunately, you won't know how to react to a compound until you try it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    hey bro.its your first post give us some stats please...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr View Post
    Unless your sides are significant i.e...acne..water retention, you'll have no problem. Unfortunately, you won't know how to react to a compound until you try it.
    The cycle is crap. We don't know his stats. Please don't give encouraging advice to a cycle that is junk.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    dbol and winstrol is not a cycle. Post your stats and what you are trying to achieve and we will be glad to help you.

IM MACHO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    The cycle is crap. We don't know his stats. Please don't give encouraging advice to a cycle that is junk.
    this cycle is not good at all... if this is your first cycle u need to run some test cyp or enthate at 500mgs a week! list your stats and people here will be more willing to help u out! search the forums there is a lot of great information here!

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    How old are you! Stats needed

solidA is offline Associate Member
    add some anadrol and synthol in there and ull be ready for the beach in no time

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solidA View Post
    add some anadrol and synthol in there and ull be ready for the beach in no time
    That's not even funny given the fact he might think you're serious. You're not serious are you?

Agreed, my suggestion is to deny deny deny. These people don't give a shit about you that ask you anyhow, if you tell them yes then they can run around town sullying your good name. People are gonna notice anyhow when u get bigger, but you need to add some test, and winstrol and dbol are used for two different things. Do more research and tell nobody. Thats my policy and that should be everybody's policy, let ur body do the talking for you.

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    if your big and muscular, everyone thinks your on steroids anyway. if your from a small town and your parents are nieve, then who cares just don't beat up your dad and i think you'll be fine

1968 chevelle is offline New Member

stats

i am 18 and have never taken anything before i am about 5'8" 180lbs my bench max is 225 i am trying to get a little bigger through my arms traps back and chest but most of all i want to be cut i am open to any suggestions Edited you suggest any ideas with that as well ?

facile is offline Member
    Do some research and read the board rules, you cannot obtain sources here.

But please listen to the to the more senior members, be patient and do it right.

Calcium is offline Banned
    You dont need any AAS support at your age, you have enough hormones floating around to build a good soild body, use what you have naturally and do some research on diets and foods. If you start cycling to early you can cause serious damage to your HPTA and trust me you dont need that at your age. reconsider your approach and attack your goals with food and training you have enough hormones at your age.

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Dude trust me. At your age, your natural testosterone levels are so high that you can gain naturally just as well or better than some of us older guys who are juicing. You need to make sure your diet is in check. Once you do, you will blow up naturally. Then, when you are naturally huge, five years from now, then you have an AWSOME base to juice with and you will love yourself for waiting. Good luck, bro.

darr is offline Member
    IMO gud diet & plenty of cardio will do the trick not d-bol & winny dat just my 2 cents!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    From my experiences I definately wouldnt take Dbol if I were trying to not be caught lol.. My parents know what I do.. and my mom calls me out everytime I touch Dbol.. My face bloats and she knows imediately..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I`m up 19lbs in just under 2 weeks on dbol . I have already had multiple different people ask if i was juicing. Dbol is not good if you are trying hard to hide the fact you are doing it.

Thread Information