Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Beefkake31 is offline Member

Advice for future cruises and women

Ok guys never thought I would also do one of these but I wanna see what advice I can get for next time.

I went on this cruise with 2000 people all of the same nationality, now it was a 7 day cruise and there were a lot of beautiful women and I know many that were already interested since I had friends of the girls coming up to me and telling me. Now here's the question ....

What do you do when there's like 10 beautiful girls that you want to talk to and every night everyone is going to be at the nightclub on the cruise for 7 days, because if you talk to one of them then the other 9 will see that and your chances are ruined with the other 9 for the remainder of because they just won't be interested anymore. It got really frustrating for me and I ended up waiting till the 7th day to do most of the damage even though a couple times I had to be really DL but that wasn't so easy.

So what the hell can guys do in this situation, I mentally ****ed myself over.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if all u wanna do is talk to them then go ahead and talk. no chick is gonna flip out over that. but if u trying to fucc, thats another thing.

that tattoo looks like its on an ass haha.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    A girl your not barely know is going to blow you off because see say you talking to another girl. Girls want what they cant have and if she also see's you talking to another girl they get more competitive.

how else do you think guys bang girls friends, sisters and so on.

BTW girls are on vacation too and looking to have fun and hook up. Chances are you wont be the only guy on the cruise that bangs any of them

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    A girl your not barely know is going to blow you off because see say you talking to another girl. Girls want what they cant have and if she also see's you talking to another girl they get more competitive.

how else do you think guys bang girls friends, sisters and so on.

BTW girls are on vacation too and looking to have fun and hook up. Chances are you wont be the only guy on the cruise that bangs any of them
    WTF? Who bangs their sister gixxerboy?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    WTF? Who bangs their sister gixxerboy?
    I meant a girls sister not my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    if all u wanna do is talk to them then go ahead and talk. no chick is gonna flip out over that. but if u trying to fucc, thats another thing.

that tattoo looks like its on an ass haha.
    And the tattoo is on my upper back haha on the right or rear shoulder you can say.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31 View Post
    Ok guys never thought I would also do one of these but I wanna see what advice I can get for next time.

I went on this cruise with 2000 people all of the same nationality, now it was a 7 day cruise and there were a lot of beautiful women and I know many that were already interested since I had friends of the girls coming up to me and telling me. Now here's the question ....

What do you do when there's like 10 beautiful girls that you want to talk to and every night everyone is going to be at the nightclub on the cruise for 7 days, because if you talk to one of them then the other 9 will see that and your chances are ruined with the other 9 for the remainder of because they just won't be interested anymore. It got really frustrating for me and I ended up waiting till the 7th day to do most of the damage even though a couple times I had to be really DL but that wasn't so easy.

So what the hell can guys do in this situation, I mentally ****ed myself over.
    Out of 2000 people there's only 10 beautiful girls you're willing to talk to? Now unless it's a sausage fest I'd say if you ruin your chances with 1, and the other 9 get angry at you (for God knows what) and are not willing to take your advances, go for a chick who's not "as" beautiful, but you know you could get with. A couple beers and they all look the same!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    Out of 2000 people there's only 10 beautiful girls you're willing to talk to? Now unless it's a sausage fest I'd say if you ruin your chances with 1, and the other 9 get angry at you (for God knows what) and are not willing to take your advances, go for a chick who's not "as" beautiful, but you know you could get with. A couple beers and they all look the same!
    Funny, thats the same thing you said about my dingdong last weekend !

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You are the gayest man I know...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    You are the gayest man I know...

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I member the movie with Cuba guy where the ticket guy sent him to a all gay cruise that was a funny movie

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    I member the movie with Cuba guy where the ticket guy sent him to a all gay cruise that was a funny movie
    that was a funny movie...boat trip

xtreme171 is offline Junior Member
    I went on a cruise once and had a similar problem. The first night we go to the club and there are 3 hot chicks all hitting on me so of course i go for the hottest well turns out that she wont put out the first night or the second or third. Well by the time i figured i wasnt going to get any i tried back for the other two and was shot down. really sucked but when we got hom the first one drove 9 hours from arkansas to see me then gives it up. How crazy

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    You talk to them on the deck during the day, set it up for at night, and if you end up taking one of the other chicks back then so be it. I'm going on my second spring break cruise in 2 months....ballin.

haha thanks guys I knew there really was no definite answer, but yes I forgot to say talking to them as in dancing/freaking and intention of having sex, and there was more than 10 but that was just an example. But ya the only thing I came up with was **** it just next time go for the best one you want and whatever happens the next night so be it because there's nothing you can really do. And yes Gixxerboy I agree to a certain extent that girls will get more competitive.

Thread Information