Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    karma-
    Boogey man might get you too

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    If your girl friend was really fat and shit, no problem. But if your girl friend is very attractive, the guy is looking for somthing.

To be honest, I'd trust the girl more, and I would not really be too happy about the guy. I would know what he is thinking, and he knows I'm thinking it too...
    Right on the money.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    Doc M and Murj....you guys are great.

NEWSFLASH male or female, if they want to cheat they are going to cheat. As long as neither party is hiding the fact that they have a significant other AND the friends show proper respect to the relationship, don't sweat it. If someone crosses the line and behaves inappropriately, your girlfriend (and vice versa with you and your female friends) shouldn't have an issue with discontinuing that friendship. I would never choose an associate/friend over my significant other, if it was a serious committed relationship. Placing restrictions on having friends of the opposite sex shows you don't trust her to make good decisions on her own. You can't make her be faithful anymore than she can make you. If she's gonna mess around it will happen....you acting like a jealous fool over a male friend is only going to make her mad at you and look for someone who is going to trust her, or at least give her less stress.
    NEWSFLASH: Came from a woman. Most, not all, women are nieve regarding mens' ability to be just "friends". While the woman thinks the guy just likes her because she is funny and smart, that same guy is thinking how great it would be to ****.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your roommate would in a heartbeat and guys arent that crazy about their gf hanging out/living with other guys who want to get in their pants.

I bartend part-time and get hit on all night long, I have a male roommate whom I have NEVER slept with and never will (and trust me, me fits all my "B" requirements Big, Black, Bald, and Beautiful hehe). I am in a relationship with a great guy (who has zero worries about my roomie or any of the men who hit on me) and I would never cheat on him. Trust is really important. If she hasn't done anything to make you NOT trust her, give her the benifit of the doubt.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    Your roommate would in a heartbeat and guys arent that crazy about their gf hanging out/living with other guys who want to get in their pants.
    Shhhhhhhhhh, we need people that believe in santa clauseGuys think about money and sex, that's it

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhh, we need people that believe in santa clauseGuys think about money and sex, that's it
    You two are cute. My roomate has zero interest in me. I'm not a tall blonde fitness model type. I get hit on plenty so I know I'm attractive, but in the 6 months we've shared a place, he's never once tried and I really don't see it happening. After having shared a place with him, I wouldn't be interested anyway....
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    He gave the standard disclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr View Post
    If a girl has a lot of guy friends (defined as more than two), the girl digs the attention she's getting from other men, which begs the question: What am I doing wrong? Guy friends, unless gay, are threats.
    As most of us know, there's no such thing (in our mnds), as a purely platonic relationship with another girl--anatomically impossible. Thus, even "friends" pose an unnecessary threat down the road. I agree, however, that jealousy/ultimatums/threats will do no good if the girl is determined to keep the friend.
    Good points. My ex was hot as hell, pretty much out of the three close friends she would hang out with were guys. Two of them she dated before and they would always want to sleep with her but she just viewed them as someone to hang out with once in awhile. The other friend she grew up with and he has a girlfriend so he is no threat. The one of the two guys she also works with. She told me the last time we talked that this guy would grab her ass in public and try to be flirty. Funny how this stuff comes out in the end after it's all said and done What a tramp, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr View Post
    NEWSFLASH: Came from a woman. Most, not all, women are nieve regarding mens' ability to be just "friends". While the woman thinks the guy just likes her because she is funny and smart, that same guy is thinking how great it would be to ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    Bingo!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    guy friends are like patient hunters. they hang out and act innocent until the prey is weak and vulnerable. and when they see weakness. BANG!!!!! there is your girl getting fvcked by Kenny the funny guy friend.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    any one wrap their thing when you bang a hot girl?

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    any one wrap their thing when you bang a hot girl?
    As hard as it may be, you gotta. She can tell you all sorts of lies but only her coochie knows.

cjp4eva is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

I bartend part-time and get hit on all night long, I have a male roommate whom I have NEVER slept with and never will (and trust me, me fits all my "B" requirements Big, Black, Bald, and Beautiful hehe). I am in a relationship with a great guy (who has zero worries about my roomie or any of the men who hit on me) and I would never cheat on him. Trust is really important. If she hasn't done anything to make you NOT trust her, give her the benifit of the doubt.
    Thing is the other 90% of girls dont think like you :/

Quote Originally Posted by cjp4eva View Post
    Thing is the other 90% of girls dont think like you :/
    Word, if they would only tell the truth how easier life would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    Word, if they would only tell the truth how easier life would be.
    My babys mom just did something stupid to me and i broke up with her for like the 25th time, now i plan on fvcking her sister 04/04/08 hehe revenge is sweet and even sweeter when the sister looks 10 better than her.

My babys mom just did something stupid to me and i broke up with her for like the 25th time, now i plan on fvcking her sister 04/04/08 hehe revenge is sweet and even sweeter when the sister looks 10 better than her.
    You might want to re-evaluate your thought process my friend. There could be major reprecussions.

You might want to re-evaluate your thought process my friend. There could be major reprecussions.
    me n her sister have been "eyeing" each other for months now i know she wont say nothing, she always listen to me n my ex have sex her room is right next to my ex, and yeah.....

me n her sister have been "eyeing" each other for months now i know she wont say nothing, she always listen to me n my ex have sex her room is right next to my ex, and yeah.....
    I really hope I never see you on Jerry Sprnger

I really hope I never see you on Jerry Sprnger
    na never seen a colombian guy and 2 dominican/puerto rican girls on there lol.

na never seen a colombian guy and 2 dominican/puerto rican girls on there lol.
    never say never....

sphincter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmanalot View Post
    what do you fellas say about ur missus's having guy friends?
    both my wife and I are allowed to hav efirends of the opposite sex and even go out alone with them. I am a bouncer part time and frequently flirt with girls but I have no intention of going home with them as I am quite content with what I have. We both feel the same way and understand that if we betray that then it's "take a walk" time.

Case in point. Wife came to my club last weekend and while I was working she was hit on several times. finally a guy got her to dance and she did. she danced with him several times and I saw it and had no problem as long as he's being respectful to her. She knows how to handle herself and if it were uninvited, she would end it ASAP or have me break his head.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    both my wife and I are allowed to hav efirends of the opposite sex and even go out alone with them. I am a bouncer part time and frequently flirt with girls but I have no intention of going home with them as I am quite content with what I have. We both feel the same way and understand that if we betray that then it's "take a walk" time.

Case in point. Wife came to my club last weekend and while I was working she was hit on several times. finally a guy got her to dance and she did. she danced with him several times and I saw it and had no problem as long as he's being respectful to her. She knows how to handle herself and if it were uninvited, she would end it ASAP or have me break his head.
    How come normal relationships like this are so rare ?

Crackin' skulls is always fun

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Cuz there's alot of people out there with issues be it from the past or just insecurities in general.

Blog Entries
    Cuz there's alot of people out there with issues be it from the past or just insecurities in general.
    Lame

Lame
    I'm just speaking from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Who cares, if she is gonna cheat, she is gonna cheat. You cannot stop it.

I would suggest you act like a mature man and not worry about it. You cannot force someone to want you, so let it go and let the chips fall where they may.
    EXACTLY!!! I handle my business, take great care of my wife and treat her well. We share so much and I keep her happy. If there is anything lacking (for either of us) we talk about it like grown folks, we do not argue about it or get pissy until the other one "figures it out".

I handle my business like a man and she can appreciate that. If she were to be stupid enough to step outside the bounds the nthe guy did me a favor and saved me from it later in teh relationship. SAme for her. She takes care of her business and is a great woman. If I were to cheat, I'd deserve to get divorced and have half taken away

yeah.. I don't know. the wife and I usually laugh when we see people acting all jealous and juvenile in relationships and this happens with people we know and just people we see throughout the day. all ages, incomes, ethnicities.. most act completely retarded about their partner and 99% of the time they are both uncontent and non-communicative with their partner.

EXACTLY!!! I handle my business, take great care of my wife and treat her well. We share so much and I keep her happy. If there is anything lacking (for either of us) we talk about it like grown folks, we do not argue about it or get pissy until the other one "figures it out".

I handle my business like a man and she can appreciate that. If she were to be stupid enough to step outside the bounds the nthe guy did me a favor and saved me from it later in teh relationship. SAme for her. She takes care of her business and is a great woman. If I were to cheat, I'd deserve to get divorced and have half taken away
    Now this sounds like a real marriage. Congrats for keeping it real.

thanks bro.. I know I have it good and she's gorbeous as well! She gives me my shots and all is well. thanks for the props

Blog Entries
    thanks bro.. I know I have it good and she's gorbeous as well! She gives me my shots and all is well. thanks for the props
    How can anyone complain about a confidant, "gorbeous " women who gives "it" to you in the @$$

How can anyone complain about a confidant, "gorbeous " women who gives "it" to you in the @$$
    hahaha. good one.

You are a lucky man, I tried getting my girl to shoot me and she thought she was gonna use a insulin syringe like used for hgh. I pulled out two syringes and she saw the 1" needles and fainted, lol.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmanalot View Post
    what do you fellas say about ur missus's having guy friends?
    Although most women do not understand this, all men(unless gay), want to **** your girlfriend. Let's be real. These guy friends are thinking the same thing you would think in their position of "guy friend". The faith lies with your girl. Nothing can happen unless she lets it happen. I have no issues with my wife's guy friends as it is not healthy to regulate your ladie's personal life.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    My girl has a lot of guy friends. She had them all before me. Cant really say anything. I trust her. Them not so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    Although most women do not understand this, all men(unless gay), want to **** your girlfriend. Let's be real. These guy friends are thinking the same thing you would think in their position of "guy friend". The faith lies with your girl. Nothing can happen unless she lets it happen. I have no issues with my wife's guy friends as it is not healthy to regulate your ladie's personal life.
    I disagree.......

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Men have one thing on there minds , they are not thinking ohh what a great friend I have . They are thinking how can I get in this chicks pants , its not that I dont trust my old ladie . I dont trust men . Barbie I know for a fact that your roommate- unless hes gay has at least jerked off dreaming about you once or twice . Men are men its in our genetic code to want to screw every dame we see . I cant see any benifit for a woman to have male friends , unless there gay . Once a woman has chosen a mate thats it the search should be over , the same goes for man . Just my 2 cents

I disagree.......
    DSM, sorry bro but I gotta agree. What is the point of a guy being around if he is single and wanting to be friends if he is heterosexual? He wants to capitalize on that ass. I have been there quite a few times and like goodcents once said all the wolves come out when they smell fresh blood. Well, not exactly his quote but you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUpCanuk View Post
    I cant see any benifit for a woman to have male friends , unless there gay . Once a woman has chosen a mate thats it the search should be over , the same goes for man . Just my 2 cents
    Spot on bro!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUpCanuk View Post
    Men have one thing on there minds , they are not thinking ohh what a great friend I have . They are thinking how can I get in this chicks pants , its not that I dont trust my old ladie . I dont trust men . Barbie I know for a fact that your roommate- unless hes gay has at least jerked off dreaming about you once or twice . Men are men its in our genetic code to want to screw every dame we see . I cant see any benifit for a woman to have male friends , unless there gay . Once a woman has chosen a mate thats it the search should be over , the same goes for man . Just my 2 cents
    No way. Why would anyone only need friends of the same sex? I have girls as friends i wouldnt give up for my gf. Yes the hot ones i would bang if the wanted too but i make no effort to try. I trust my girl and im sure her friends want her. She's hot. But i trust her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information