So i got 2 options.

got a part time job in phoenix at ups and living with my parents. moved here 4 years ago (when i was 14) from san diego. were all my family and friends are.

i wanna move to SD again but i only pull 200 a week from my part time job. add on a 300 dollar car payment and insurance. and i got about 400 a month left for gas, cell phone bill, gym membership etc...

im starting to get sick of the peeps in phoenix. i was thinking of getting another part time job in SD and getting a transfer through UPS. to a hub in sd. i could basically get A full time job seeings how i get off at 9 in the morning every day from ups.

just curious how old you guys were when u moved out and if u think im too young to start this early in life. i think im ready but might have alittle growing up to do.. shit

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    got a part time job in phoenix at ups and living with my parents. moved here 4 years ago (when i was 14) from san diego. were all my family and friends are.

i wanna move to SD again but i only pull 200 a week from my part time job. add on a 300 dollar car payment and insurance. and i got about 400 a month left for gas, cell phone bill, gym membership etc...

im starting to get sick of the peeps in phoenix. i was thinking of getting another part time job in SD and getting a transfer through UPS. to a hub in sd. i could basically get A full time job seeings how i get off at 9 in the morning every day from ups.

just curious how old you guys were when u moved out and if u think im too young to start this early in life. i think im ready but might have alittle growing up to do.. shit
    Best advice anyone will give you.... mooch off of mom and dad as long as you can and try to get some kind of career going where you make good money before you move out....trust me

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    i swear too god this is true i was making 100k selling cars at 19 moved out statted livin the dream 18 years later if i had it to do over id hang onto mom as long as possible, free maid,food laundry lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    try living in SD on a part time UPS wage..... good luck buddy!!! You'll be couch surfing.

I would suck of the parental teet for as long as you can while you get something going that can move from state to state and be self sustained.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information