Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am i screwed

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    I will tell you this.

I don't know what kind of plans do you have as far as you career, where you are at right now etc.

I can see that you can easily pick up hot looking girls. Me on the other hand, I just for some reason can't. Not gonna lie, always have been that way.

Anyways, I am 25 and all I focus on is my career. I have HUGE plans and I am not gonna waste my energy on anything else.

With girls, well sure I do have pretty high standrads and I don't expect all this for nothing in return either. I want good looking girl with great personality which is almost not possible to find, especially for me as I don't meet so many women as you.

I would suggest that you focus on yourself, your career, plans, BB, hobbys etc.

Keep going out and meeting the women that you are attracted to and who knows, one day you might just meet that one girl that you like the way she looks and then you find out that her personality always suits you well! It happens man. You have huge advantage over guys like me for example. But even tho I meet much less girls than you, I still wont settle for anything less. I need to be happy about who I am with. The looks, the personality whatever it is, don't settle for anything less man.

You will meet that one sooner or later. What is the rush for, right ?!

Only fools rush with that and most of the time are not happy! Not to offend anyone but it happens!

I would rather be with a beautifull women that b!tches from time to time (they all do ) than having less b!tchy one and that doesn't look the way I would like.

Do not settle for anything less that you want period, or you will never be happy!

Take care man!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 02-08-2008 at 05:37 PM.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    thank god i found a girl whos hot, great personality, caring, will wait on me hand and foot, and loves to fvck... i was sick of dealing wit all the stuck up head case bitches... if you find a diamond in the ruff, take my advice and keep it... cause most likely a combination like the one i found will only come around once in a life time... good luck man!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    as said above many people feel that they will never find the one for them... im 23 and just happen to have found that person early in my life... just keep looking man, thats why its called dating, date until you find what ur looking for...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information