Atomini is offline Banned

My New Haircut: Ron Paul Edition

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    Haha, now that is a good polical ad for a change. Good find.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    that was awesome

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    fuccin priceless..

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahah, that was great.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry i've been ignorant.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 02-09-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Lack of braincells at time of post.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Ron Paul = waste of a vote, although the most respectable candidate.

I noticed for the first time one of his campaign posters and it was at the entrance of a well known druggie trailer park.
    Thank you for illustrating in your brilliant post, exactly what is wrong with the majority of simple minded American citizens. We use terms like "waste of a vote." Let me ask you, how exactly would voting for someone you believe has a legitimate platform and whom you agree with on several issues, as a waste of a vote? Would you in turn be prepared to vote for a candidate who has stances on issues that are completely the opposite of what you beleive, just because you feel they have a better "chance" of being elected. Seriously, analyze what you just said and present a reasonable argument for how voting for ANY candidate you might agree with as a waste of a vote. This has absolutely nothing to do with Ron Paul, and everything to do with the ignorance and naiveity of the citizens of the United States. Your post is a marvelous example of how well the Department of Education has done in "educating" our citizens over the passed 60 years. Disenfranchised citizens who have absolutely no interest in politics, and prefer to digest whatever they hear on Fox News Channel or CNN and regurgitate it onto an internet message board in the form of a post. You would probably prefer to vote for the "best dressed" candidate, or maybe the candidate who had the best hair-do.

Then, lets analyze the second half of your post. You finally noticed one of his signs at the entrance of a "druggie trailer park." Well, thank you for demonstrating your uncanny ability to group and stereotype people. Anyway, the next part of your flawed logic, that the people who support a candidate in some way represent the candidate or his/her message. On a side note, the war on drugs is a complete failure, which costs you and I valuable tax dollars that could be used on something else besides infringing on peoples civil liberties and their RIGHT to put whatever the **** they want into their bodies, including steroids .

Later

I noticed for the first time one of his campaign posters and it was at the entrance of a well known druggie trailer park.
    W T F kind of reasoning is that? It sure doesn't sound like your voice is the voice of reason from a statement like that. How the fvck is it it a 'waste' if you believe in voting for him? What IS your definition of the word 'waste' anyways??

Godfather went over this already... but all I will say is that the logic behind what you just said is like the logic behind saying "DON'T DRINK WATER BECAUSE YOU'RE USING IT UP".

God, with people that have the same attitude as yours living in the United States, might as well just institute a fvcking monarchy over there since you guys don't even understand the meaning of the word DEMOCRACY. Is it any wonder why you people have fvcking leaders like Bush get into office? Now I know why that happened thanks to the wonderful display of American logic in your post....
    Last edited by Atomini; 02-09-2008 at 06:52 AM.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    not to be a smart butt........ voice of reason has a vaild point, sort of anyway. i like ron and will vote for him, if it comes to it. also its a republic not a democracy here in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214 View Post
    not to be a smart butt........ voice of reason has a vaild point, sort of anyway. i like ron and will vote for him, if it comes to it. also its a republic not a democracy here in the states.
    The presidential election system is a democracy.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I'm just saying, love the guy and his ideas but America isn't ready to accept a guy like him or just don't know what he is all about. Most are like whoa we could have a black president or a chick as president. COOL! thats "simple minded American citizens".

He doesn't have a chance in hell of winning (that's what i mean by "waste") but you can keep on being an internet activist which ain't much, while i vote for the best candidate that has a chance to get in the White House. In these times tho if you really want to make a difference i feel extreme actions would have to be done to get a Ron Paul as president, like as extreme as dying and killing for him, a civil war kind of cause all these videos and graffiti ain't cutting it.
    Maybe secretly rally together some internet activist like yourself and spam/hack the shit out every major website to really cause a big news wide media uproar for him.

Or go put on a Yellow Ron Paul T-shirt and douse yourself in gasoline in the middle of Times Square...add fire.

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 02-09-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    The presidential election system is a democracy.
    U can have a republic thats a democracy.

and that is what we have..

We hold elections in our republilcs (states).. and than those states with their delegates choose the president.

Republicans are people who like state power and little government like Ron Paul.

Democrats (federalists) are people who don't give a rats ass about states and want a strong federal government.

So democrats, would to futher democratize this Nation, by wiping out "republic" power..

on the other hand republicans, woudl like to lessen the reach of the federal govt'' make it more of a "republic" .

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    holy shit that was awesome

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    W T F kind of reasoning is that? It sure doesn't sound like your voice is the voice of reason from a statement like that. How the fvck is it it a 'waste' if you believe in voting for him? What IS your definition of the word 'waste' anyways??

Godfather went over this already... but all I will say is that the logic behind what you just said is like the logic behind saying "DON'T DRINK WATER BECAUSE YOU'RE USING IT UP".

God, with people that have the same attitude as yours living in the United States, might as well just institute a fvcking monarchy over there since you guys don't even understand the meaning of the word DEMOCRACY. Is it any wonder why you people have fvcking leaders like Bush get into office? Now I know why that happened thanks to the wonderful display of American logic in your post....
    ditto....people like that frustrate the hell out of me and many of them are friends. vote for someone who has a better chance of winning vs. voting for someone who won't feed you the same b.s. and who is not afraid to go against capital hill for the people....wtf. off to a ron paul caucus.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I'm just saying, love the guy and his ideas but America isn't ready to accept a guy like him or just don't know what he is all about. Most are like whoa we could have a black president or a chick as president. COOL! thats "simple minded American citizens".

He doesn't have a chance in hell of winning (that's what i mean by "waste") but you can keep on being an internet activist which ain't much, while i vote for the best candidate that has a chance to get in the White House. In these times tho if you really want to make a difference i feel extreme actions would have to be done to get a Ron Paul as president, like as extreme as dying and killing for him, a civil war kind of cause all these videos and graffiti ain't cutting it.
    Maybe secretly rally together some internet activist like yourself and spam/hack the shit out every major website to really cause a big news wide media uproar for him.

Or go put on a Yellow Ron Paul T-shirt and douse yourself in gasoline in the middle of Times Square...add fire.

as the race narrows and the candidates drop ron paul will be remaining and the point (however true above about not being seen on main stream media) will be farse...they will have to show him. i'm in this for rp till the end and if he doesn't make it...i think i'll just focus on God because there is nothing else that will protect this nation and it's road to doom. If he wins; we will see change in our government that I do not think I'll see ever again in my life.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies . . If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around . . will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered ... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
    --Thomas Jefferson

“The military-industrial complex, the biased media, the big banks, the Fed, the waterboarders, and the IRS don’t like what we’re doing. But every good American is applauding us, and daring to hope for a better future.”
    --Ron Paul

When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist.
    When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.
    When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.
    When they came for the Jews, I did not speak out; I was not a Jew.
    When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.
    Friedrich Gustav Martin Niemöller

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Thats insane reasoning.... Similar reason brought my boss to do something insane he's been a republican from a republican family.... totally agrees with ron paul... goes to the primary and declares democrat and votes Obama I was like WTF!!!?!!! So he says "ron paul doesn't have a chance I'm just hoping I can help keep Hillary off the democratic ticket...AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    fuccin neo-cons.. fuccin neo-cons. not now commander-in-chief, im in the fuccin zone

Those candidates have an even better chance of getting into the White House when mindless people vote for them purely based on the idea that they have a better chance to get into the White House based on what the Fox News commentor told them last night. Swallow, Regurgitate, Repeat. Do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you just going to keep repeating what you hear on O'Riley?

By the way, in regards to your yellow t-shirt internet activist comment. I'm a Political Science major at a very well known university and am on the ticket in my precinct for Republican Delegate to the RNC. So I'm guessing that I'm making a more concerted effort than you are by voting for the candidate Fox News told you to vote for.

Act of God is offline Member
    I guess some people have such low self-esteem that they need the mental boost of backing a winner....go figure

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Those candidates have an even better chance of getting into the White House when mindless people vote for them purely based on the idea that they have a better chance to get into the White House based on what the Fox News commentor told them last night. Swallow, Regurgitate, Repeat. Do you have any thoughts of your own, or are you just going to keep repeating what you hear on O'Riley?

By the way, in regards to your yellow t-shirt internet activist comment. I'm a Political Science major at a very well known university and am on the ticket in my precinct for Republican Delegate to the RNC. So I'm guessing that I'm making a more concerted effort than you are by voting for the candidate Fox News told you to vote for.

Cool, so if u get elected to be a delegate.. will say F U to everyone, n vote Ron paul hehe,.. that'd be cool

Again, more flawed logic from you.

You seem like the type of guy who would mutiny your own army and join the enemy during a war just because your country has the disadvantage.

I agree with Atomini.. ITs a F'in Primary, vote for who ever u really want.. not what the mainstream wants...

I repeat its a damn primary,, not the general election..

Your logic would some what make sense, if it was a 3 way race for president, and even than it could be debated..
    but in a primary election, just go for who ever really speaks for what u believe in..

and ron paul is the man, when it comes to that...

IF u're a single mother.. or if u're a 40+ hour job guy with a wife and 4 kidz that has no ambitions of owning a business, than your opinion may differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    I agree with Atomini.. ITs a F'in Primary, vote for who ever u really want.. not what the mainstream wants...

I repeat its a damn primary,, not the general election..

Your logic would some what make sense, if it was a 3 way race for president, and even than it could be debated..
    but in a primary election, just go for who ever really speaks for what u believe in..

and ron paul is the man, when it comes to that...

IF u're a single mother.. or if u're a 40+ hour job guy with a wife and 4 kidz that has no ambitions of owning a business, than your opinion may differ.
    Yea basically if you feel like you have the right to burden the taxpayers and take their money to pay for things for yourself. It is not legal for you to steal money from your neighbor, and it should not be legal for the government to take money from you and give it to your neighbor.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    RON Paul is my favorite too

Thread Information