Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    The best advice I can give you is don’t do it. Dating doesn’t work at any age less than 25. Just have her and her friends meet up with you and your friends at a party. Or find her a fake id and meet her out at the bars.
    Then pull it out and show it to her....

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    If you really like the girl take her for a picnic in a secluded park, make it nice and romantic, prepare some nice snacks, get some french Champagne and a nice blanket, have some condoms ready and give her doggy style. Thats my advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    that's what I'd do!!!!!!!!!!
    thats what i did lol

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Take her to somewhere with waist high tables, crack it out on the table, result.

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    last time i did that i ended up with her mom instead

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    last time i did that i ended up with her mom instead
    Well done

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Well done
    hahahahaha!

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Ok guys, i asked her today to hang out.....It seemed like before i asked her she was hinting at it .... saying shit like i aint got nothing to do and im gunna be so bored......I got my foot in the door now!!! And now i gotta stay away from the friend vibe.......

zartan is offline Banned
    Don't put the p*ssy up on a pedestal :P

If she was droppin those kinda hints she obviously interested. If yer intimidated, biggest turn off for most women is letting them see it, so dont, just be confident and try to do something with her where you'll have a good time and all else is automatic

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    Ok guys, i asked her today to hang out.....It seemed like before i asked her she was hinting at it .... saying shit like i aint got nothing to do and im gunna be so bored......I got my foot in the door now!!! And now i gotta stay away from the friend vibe.......
    First off tell her she looks hot. Dirty hot, then Just don’t talk too much. And tell a joke or two.

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    HAHA just say noooooooo bro, look take it from me, i too been single for a while since highschool and im 22, dated the girl 4 years since freshman highschool, and it just ended rough, now im a lil older and wiser bout things, and its better to live life a lil til your ready to really settle down, but hey its your life, umm you say shes 19 and shy, your pretty much end, and asking her out is worth the shot, cause you only get one! but as for the first date, skip movie, and take her out sumwhere nice to eat and just conversation, find out as much information as you can by askin questions, then piece your answers to figure out what you two should do on the second date, exaple, out doors type- do something fun outdoors, something physical to get that flirting goin on
    stay in type- rent sum movies, and cuddle up on the couch,
    you get the idea! its all you bro im sure you can handle this! and if you really want to get into a girls head, this might sound a lil gay but trust me it helps! pick you up a Cosmo mag, yes laugh but i've come to find out that cosmo is a good book of women complaining on the things they would like in a guy to do and list all sorts of goods! Why do u think guys wont read it lol cause its not a guy thing to do but it helps you out a lot cause girls know guys wont read that shit! try it bro you will be shocked on the little things you can learn

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    lunch is out of the question. Lunch NEVER ends in sex!!!!!
    True

U should play mindgames with her and keep her guessing throughout, women doesnt like it if they can predict ur next move, like make her feel good bye saying she looks good then contradict it with something that will keep her guessing, be the romantic type and arrange a picknic or something like that, then when u eat behave hasif u have no manners in a nice way, like chew with ur mouth open and eat with ur hands this that and the other.. Never take it too far though..... Funny and strange...but true! .. Also when u need to pee or poo, be honest and tell her that you now need to do that..! ... . lol

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    U should play mindgames with her and keep her guessing throughout, women doesnt like it if they can predict ur next move, like make her feel good bye saying she looks good then contradict it with something that will keep her guessing, be the romantic type and arrange a picknic or something like that, then when u eat behave hasif u have no manners in a nice way, like chew with ur mouth open and eat with ur hands this that and the other.. Never take it too far though..... Funny and strange...but true! .. Also when u need to pee or poo, be honest and tell her that you now need to do that..! ... . lol
    haha! yeah pee and poo can really gets em hottttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information