Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Trees are falling everywhere! WTF!!!

Ok this is funny but not really.

A couple a days ago my brother was like "put on the channel 2 news now!!" so I put it on and see a news report of a neighbors house literally 100ft away who had a massive tree fall through and literally had crushed their house directly through the middle of it.

So naturally we get in my car and drive to it and sit in the front lau***ng like a bunch of losers. It really was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Well tonight I hear an earpiercing thump and my dog starts barking like crazy.

I have no idea what the noise was, am busy trying to make fun of tai in his latest thread, and yell at my dog for like 5 mins till she shuts up.

Make no assumption of what possibly could of just happened.

I go into my fridge to snack on some meatloaf my brothers gf made yesterday. My dog is scratchn on the back door like she has to pee.

I open the door not even looking outside like an idiot.

It wasn't untill I noticed the leash wasn't being pulled out to its max that I decide to look up. (cause I stand inside as my dog pulls the leash out to pee).

And there I see, a massive 40+ foot tree, that had completely crashed and crushed our fence (looks like a missle went threw it) and literally landed 3 feet from our glass storm door.

If this tree was 3 feet longer it would have went right threw the door and landed in our kitchen.

So first thing I thought was "I need a camera". Not to post pics here but just to have a pic for shit and giggles. But 4 months ago when I moved out I also lost my digi cam and have no way of getting a pic of it.

My brother is the actual owner of the house so I actually posted this before I have made my mind up whether or not I should wake him up or let him find it in the morning.

What would you do if you were me lol?

I'm dying to wake him up (can't imagine how he didn't hear it) but at the same time I'm tired and if tries to get me out with him cutting this tree up I'm not in the mood for it. As anyone who lives in jersey knows the winds these last few days have been horrendus.

I'll wait for a few responses and either I'll wake him up or go to bed. Not really sure what to do.

adam_05 is offline New Member

sleep

go to bed,that fvckin tree aint goin nowhere.it'll be there in the morning unfortunately! lol....have fun cutting that baby up and fixin the fence though

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    A tree fell and knocked down a section of my fence last night...Its from the neighbors side so hopefully I can make their ass go cut it up because i certainly dont feel like it...

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Just keep sleeping, its your brothers house! HaHa

Thread Information