Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Humanity hits a new low

You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

From http://enews.earthlink.net/article/n...80312474922526
    Sheriff: US woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years; didn't want to leave bathroom By ROXANA HEGEMAN (Associated Press Writer) From Associated Press March 12, 2008 3:05 PM EDT

WICHITA, Kansas - Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The house had another bathroom he could use.

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles (240 kilometers) southeast of their home in Ness City. She was listed in fair condition. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz of Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."
    ***No source checks!!!***

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    That's some sick shit, no pun intended.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    agoraphobic perhaps?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    haha i am in kansas city and i just saw this on the local news buahahahaha

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    r u serious 2 years did they mean to say two days?

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    like your said
    you have GOT to be kidding me ...

facile is offline Member
    Wtf?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Hell my back starts killing me if I'm on the can for more than 20 min I don't see how it possible? How would you sleep? Wouldn't you cut off the blood supply?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I bet she is not hot

ecivon is offline Member
    I find the whole story beyond belief. Two years without wiping her butt, or skootch? Moving her legs, or straightening her back? Taking a bath, brushing her teeth? Before 6 months had passed she'd have so many infected sores she'd have gotten a bad infection and died.

If you want to talk about demented humanity, the freak who tossed a toddler into the air off of a busy freeway overpass into rush hour traffic. He won't last long in prison.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    her skin grew over the toilet seeet dude

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    It begs the question... did he cheat on her or get daily blowjobs?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is ****ing rank, I mean 2 days would be bad but TWO YEARS?? Disgusting troll.

Murilo, as usual a superb Avatar, is that Shania Twain out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

From http://enews.earthlink.net/article/n...80312474922526
    Sheriff: US woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years; didn't want to leave bathroom By ROXANA HEGEMAN (Associated Press Writer) From Associated Press March 12, 2008 3:05 PM EDT

WICHITA, Kansas - Deputies say a woman in western Kansas became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet after sitting on it for two years.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The house had another bathroom he could use.

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles (240 kilometers) southeast of their home in Ness City. She was listed in fair condition. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz of Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

These are the people in charge of law enforcement

I'm thinking she's not all there

Boochan is offline New Member
    Sounds like they were working on taking home a Darwin.

http://www.darwinawards.com

So close. Stupid paramedics. I wonder if they can sue?

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    It begs the question... did he cheat on her or get daily blowjobs?
    I cheated

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    man that is ****ed up. maybe she had an abortion in the toilet or something..something traumatic must have happened. it sucks that people are even capable of putting themselves through such agonizing shit.
    i lived in a housing project when i was in college and this woman who lived 2 doors down form me would sit in the same chair, every single day, infront of the window in a gown with her face in her hands. every single day, for a year and a 1/2 i saw her there..granted she went to bed and got up cause sometimes she was gone..but she spent almost every waking moment in that chair like that. i wanted to call someone and try and send somebody over there but i didnt know who to call or what to say. it was some pretty sad/twisted shit. i gaurentee shes still doing it now.

Thread Information