Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Worse thing at the gym is...

What is the worst thing to happen at the gym?

For me it is feeling like you are ready to puke and trying to fight it.

It all started today, I hadn't used any Pre-Workout supplement in a few months because carbs were high and I felt good. I am now two weeks into a proper cutting diet, I have energy just seem like i've lost some focus while training.

So I thought, **** this I will start taking NO Explode again, I always liked it.

So I grabbed a bottle yesterday, I used to take 3 scoops after using it for awhile so I took two huge scoops 30min before the gym.

Today was legs and biceps. Well I start off and everything is good, then I decide its time to do lunges. I do a set and my heart is racing like a mother****er and i'm feeling this shit kicking in and I can feel the pump, I fight it off and finish all 3 sets of lunges.

I'm sweating my balls off and huffing and puffing at this point, leaning all over any machine I could find.

I continue to fight it and start doing some dumbbell curls and I just can't shake it this time. I had to go down to the locker room and dump water all over myself and sit there for a minute. Thought about leaving but said **** that, sat there for a fw and then went back up and trained calves.

I left after calves and just felt like shit.

Now that my friends sucks!

Moral of the story is, take one ****ing scoop tomorrow.
    ***No source checks!!!***

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent had one those days in a long time thank god.

the worst i have ever felt in the gym was a couple of years ago i started feelin sick, dizzy, light headed. i locked myself in the toilet for like 10 mins to recover. almost passed out.

Maybe my new title should be "OD on NO Explode"...that shit was rough man.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    What is the worst thing to happen at the gym?

For me it is feeling like you are ready to puke and trying to fight it.

It all started today, I hadn't used any Pre-Workout supplement in a few months because carbs were high and I felt good. I am now two weeks into a proper cutting diet, I have energy just seem like i've lost some focus while training.

So I thought, **** this I will start taking NO Explode again, I always liked it.

So I grabbed a bottle yesterday, I used to take 3 scoops after using it for awhile so I took two huge scoops 30min before the gym.

Today was legs and biceps. Well I start off and everything is good, then I decide its time to do lunges. I do a set and my heart is racing like a mother****er and i'm feeling this shit kicking in and I can feel the pump, I fight it off and finish all 3 sets of lunges.

I'm sweating my balls off and huffing and puffing at this point, leaning all over any machine I could find.

I continue to fight it and start doing some dumbbell curls and I just can't shake it this time. I had to go down to the locker room and dump water all over myself and sit there for a minute. Thought about leaving but said **** that, sat there for a fw and then went back up and trained calves.

I left after calves and just felt like shit.

Now that my friends sucks!

Moral of the story is, take one ****ing scoop tomorrow.
    lol... I have had a pretty close call with taking a dump on leg press....lol.

the worst for me was when I got a barbell stuck on my neck on the decline press. I was in the army and I was working out at a gym in West Point.. I didn't attend, but we did some training for cadets... anyhow, I went too heavy and couldn't finalize a rep.. it slowly crept down to my neck and I had to shout out for help... damn there was these two dudes that acted like i was dying..they screamed and ran over to me all frantic... man it was embarrassing... we laughed afterward, but that would have to go down as worse thing in a gym.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    The worst? I was on flat bench. i use and open grip, I got to full extension with 245lbs. the bar slipped out of my hands and dropped on my chest from all the way up. My sternum and my spine popped in 6 places on each side simultaneously. i had to roll the barbell down to my legs then sit up and set it on the floor. I could not lift for 3 weeks I couldn’t tell you how long I was sore.

I feel like I have to puke quite often when I work out.

The worst is not having any energy.

I have accidentally farted before doing squats.

I had to sneeze all of the sudden on a dead lift, dropped the bar and it landed on my bro's water bottle, which then spewed all over this old guy a few feet away doing calves.

ecivon is offline Member
    All hygiene related. Guys walking away and leaving equipment dripping with sweat. Others blowing their noses on the floor, or spitting on the floor. Pisses me off.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Man Murilo, that NO Explode shit is deadly to me...I cant mess with it...I like NO2, but the addition of the 9million kilograms of caffeine in that shit kills me. It actually makes me feel weaker because my heart beats so fast that I feel light headed and tingly. Funny story, one of my buddies, he's a bigger guy, about 270lbs...He likes to do EVERYTHING to excess, he was like screw it ill take 6 scoops... He was wired for like 2 days like a damn crackhead...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    something i swear by.....better conditioning prevents nausea from leg training

HIT cardio builds a level of conditioning for me, that has improved my leg workouts drastically........after a set of 20 reps on the squats, i get zero nauseo and recover respiratory wise alot more rapidly than I used to....funny thing is HIT cardio does not cause me to get nautiuos..

but before I started doing it, I had a real probelm.....I was either dry heaving or puking every leg day

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Thought I had a little poof of a fart coming during squats... nope I sharted and left my stuff at the rack and proceeded quickly to the toilet for a full on diarrhea, threw my boxers in the garbage continued workout.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    I take the Anim** Pa* by ****ersal and when i train it always seem to pushup and you can just taste those fc*king vitamins pushing up... Its HORRIBLE!

MartínFierros is offline Associate Member
    Same problem... sometimes i got nausea on leg days. Sometimes no way to prevent it. In those cases I vomit water. I think it's the water i drink during work out.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    sometimes i gota puke. I cant drink protein shakes or eat heavy before a workout, cuz chances are ill ralph it up. farting while squatting is always fun.

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    NO Explode is poison to me. i cant drink it because i start puking everywhere its way to harsh for my stomach. i totally feel your pain!

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Worse thing at the gym form me is when your working out and the person beside you smells like a dead rat from B/O.

Another one is when a guy is working out wearing a track and field shorts and is working out right in front from where you are.LOL

2.5hrs before my next try at this.

I promise that I am only taking 1 scoop today.

yamaha145 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    2.5hrs before my next try at this.

I promise that I am only taking 1 scoop today.
    good luck! lol

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I was on my 4th set of bench press, just about to pick the bar up when some jacka** next to me decides to put 315 on the bar w/o spotter and apparently one side of his body didn't want to cooperate and one side went down, the plates fell off (he didn't have clips on) then it flipped around and almost took me out. I think I may have sh*t a little in my pants. Hopefully you guys can understand what I just wrote because Im not sure if it makes sense. I now make sure no retards are working out next to me. Maybe we learn from bad days at the gym...

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Thought I had a little poof of a fart coming during squats... nope I sharted and left my stuff at the rack and proceeded quickly to the toilet for a full on diarrhea, threw my boxers in the garbage continued workout.

hell yeah dude!!! kept on going haha. I woulda taken off and went home.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    I take the Anim** Pa* by ****ersal and when i train it always seem to pushup and you can just taste those fc*king vitamins pushing up... Its HORRIBLE!
    i never take multi's until after i work out

zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post

rofl that is serious dedication and didnt your ass get allllll chapped up from the 'rhia haha

I forgot about this one!!! I was on the elliptical one morning. And this supper hottie blond got on the machine next to me. She was wearing a little cut off tank top so you could see her flat stomach and some short track shorts so you could see her legs all the way up. She was bang’n so was like alright, alright, alright. Well about ten minutes into her work out she starts breathing heavy and all of a sudden I can her breath!!!!! It really smelled like shit!!!!!! Like she had been eating poop!!! That was horrible I was confused she was hot but smelled like she shit her pants and ate it and I didn’t know what to do should I get off??? And ruin my cardio??? She was hot would I still f*** her??? It was so bad I tried breathing out of my mouth and I thought I could taste her raunchy breath. So I said f**k it! Stuck out and finished my cardio. She stank, but I’d still f**k her.

Alright, this evening's report is as follows:

I did shoulders today. 1 heaping scoop of NO Explode. Had a good workout.

I was doing Upright Rows on the cable machine, all of a suddent his mother****er snapped on me. I swear the thing was at my chin and the cable snapped.

I started lau***ng and looked around and made a joke asking people "Did you see that" and kissed my biceps and yelled "Beefcake". It got a good laugh.

I'm honestly glad it didn't snap and hit me in the mouth.

God, i'm such a beefcake. Who else can say they snapped a steel cable?

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    I forgot about this one!!! I was on the elliptical one morning. And this supper hottie blond got on the machine next to me. She was wearing a little cut off tank top so you could see her flat stomach and some short track shorts so you could see her legs all the way up. She was bang’n so was like alright, alright, alright. Well about ten minutes into her work out she starts breathing heavy and all of a sudden I can her breath!!!!! It really smelled like shit!!!!!! Like she had been eating poop!!! That was horrible I was confused she was hot but smelled like she shit her pants and ate it and I didn’t know what to do should I get off??? And ruin my cardio??? She was hot would I still f*** her??? It was so bad I tried breathing out of my mouth and I thought I could taste her raunchy breath. So I said f**k it! Stuck out and finished my cardio. She stank, but I’d still f**k her.
    oh damn what a turn off.
    lol f*c k that shits

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha145 View Post
    oh damn what a turn off.
    lol f*c k that shits
    That is the funniest sh*t i have EVER heard! .... EVER!

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    that would make me even more horny.... cause I am dirty like that..

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    wow, i was reading this thinking I know this guy somehow, but the ending turned out different. We had a lady, fine as hell, shit herself on the treadmill, she ran to the bathroom all funky legged and had shit coming out of her pan leg, she had pink sweatpants on and they had shit all down them, she was back the next friggin day! talk about commitment

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    That is the funniest sh*t i have EVER heard! .... EVER!
    ha. i didnt think my comment was that funny.
    lol

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I throw up doing legs atleast 1s a month. Its fvckn annoying really, but well worth it. Sometimes i throw up from going heavy on back to.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Gotta be at my last gym..

No fit women there for 3 years... then the day one joins i happen to bend over to pick something up and let out the hugest protein fart ever just as the music stops!

I know how to impress the ladies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

No fit women there for 3 years... then the day one joins i happen to bend over to pick something up and let out the hugest protein fart ever just as the music stops!

holy shit shifty!
    thats to damn funny!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post

Well done shifty ..... must be English etiquette!

rager is offline Member
    That big fat lady with boils all over her face doing leg squeezes rightin front of you

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Trying to keep them protein farts under control, LOL!

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    One time when I was younger and stupid I jumped on bench without a spotter and on the last rep I couldn't get it, and it came right back down and someone had to come running to help. That was pretty embarrassing.

Also, on a funnier note, I've seen guys popping their pimples in the mirror lol

I was doing decline bench one day, I had already done 3-4 working sets. Felt a little skippy that day and said, lets do another. I banged out maybe 3 and the ****er got stuck on me, I had to sit up with it and two guys helped me.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen makes me shake like an excited poodle.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    something i swear by.....better conditioning prevents nausea from leg training

HIT cardio builds a level of conditioning for me, that has improved my leg workouts drastically........after a set of 20 reps on the squats, i get zero nauseo and recover respiratory wise alot more rapidly than I used to....funny thing is HIT cardio does not cause me to get nautiuos..

but before I started doing it, I had a real probelm.....I was either dry heaving or puking every leg day
    i agree 100% i used to have the same problem

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I did some clen a little too close to an intense leg workout and thought I was going to die. around rep 12 of 15 on my second set of front squats I was twitching all over th place. Racked the weight and threw my gym bag in the corner, ran out of there and told the owner I would be back later to pick up my shit. Got in the car and started to see spots so I dumped my gallon of cold water over my head (outside of car obviously, car was still new) and that finally did the trick but man was that scarry. I thought I was going to die in nylon pants and a 1996 Green Bay Packers superbowl tshirt.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    hahah thats a good one...

one morning I was hitting bi's about 6 am, I had just eaten a bunch of caffeine and was feeling a bit off...heart racing, lots of energy, but not really thinking, like my mind was still asleep...started doing curls and hit myself in the head with the weight, actually started bleeding a bit from a cut..well that ended my workout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information