KorperTrainerung is offline New Member

novice cycle for joint support, deca a good idea?

5'5, 21 y/o, 150 lbs, 4%BF, lifting for 8 years, shoulder trouble for 3 of those 8. Just found out I tore my anterior inferior labrum. Not a bad tear, but I do need surgery. Part of the trouble I had for the previous years was due to rotator cuff imbalance, but I had therapy done and everything was fine till I played a rough game of football. If I decide to after rehab for the surgery, this would be my first run at the "good stuff." I am wondering if you guys out there think running 10 week deca @ 300mg and test 12week @ 400mg would be a good idea? Possibly throw in some HGH just for the connective tissue benifits. PCT after of HCG and clomid with some nova on hand. I am perfectly content with body composition currently, but I wouldn't mind adding some lean mass while improving my joint. What are your thoughts?

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KorperTrainerung View Post
    5'5, 21 y/o, 150 lbs, 4%BF, lifting for 8 years, shoulder trouble for 3 of those 8. Just found out I tore my anterior inferior labrum. Not a bad tear, but I do need surgery. Part of the trouble I had for the previous years was due to rotator cuff imbalance, but I had therapy done and everything was fine till I played a rough game of football. If I decide to after rehab for the surgery, this would be my first run at the "good stuff." I am wondering if you guys out there think running 10 week deca @ 300mg and test 12week @ 400mg would be a good idea? Possibly throw in some HGH just for the connective tissue benifits. PCT after of HCG and clomid with some nova on hand. I am perfectly content with body composition currently, but I wouldn't mind adding some lean mass while improving my joint. What are your thoughts?
    Bro, the wrong forum for this but ... Lifting for 8 years and weigh 150 bucks? You should be looking at your diet for one thing. Nothing wrong with the test/deca cycle, except could bump it up a bit. The deca will help mask pain but it will not 'cure' any damage. Forget the hgh and the pct sucks. No need to do hcg on a short test/deca cycle, but if you do run it at end of cycle up to start of pct. Pct do aromasin , nolva and proviron . Skip the clomid. You need to do a lot more research. And another thing -- 21 is a bit young to start cycling.

Thread Information