Pooks is offline Anabolic Member

Chick Issues.. need older man to chime in who've dealth with aging woman fat gains...

Alright so I couple of years ago, I was briefly dating this real hottie she was 22 than.. she had a lil 3 year old girl than, she was kind of a speedy recreational drug user trying to quit... I was just being myself during that time, and I don't think she had a good read on how I was as a person.. with my dedication to lifting, and taking care of myself, and not really showing any interest in her child,, altho when I would hang out with the kid,, I played with it, cause I can do that, I don't mind jumping around, and running its a like a workout...

anyways I guess she figured i was a bit immature, or something, cause she left for this dumbass, who owned a house, and had a better job,, even tho he was kind of short and chubby, he smooth talked, smoked pot, and was lame pretty much... .. wrote poetry said he spun tables.. turns out after they started going out, he dont do jack shit, excpet play video games, go to work, and eat

anyways altho I was pissed at first we kept in contact..
    while she was chillin at his lame ass crib.. she's been smokin pot there, and going to college (gonna get some certificate in nursing in a couple of months) the kid started like kindergarden and well She got kind of FAT!!!!

Like not obese fat.. but prolly on the way.. n the loser got fat too, doods a fat piece of shit... they got engaged n stuff, but she don't seem that interested to get married any time soon

nyways, even tho it feels like way too much work, she has been asking me lots of diet n gym questions.. i guess the dood has a bowflex, she's trying to work out on it..

point is.. before when she was hot she was doing drugs to be skinny,
    NOW she got FAT..

There is no resucing that right. even at 24 right.... Thats gonna be FAT Forever..

her mom was fat n sister is obese also hahaha

thoughts.. can woman actually lose weight..

I figure she should have her thyroid chekced or something.. n than put her fat ass on a strict diet regiment.,
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-14-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Yeah, women can loose weight but statistics are in favor of her getting larger. Also her being fat might have something to do with living with a fatty. I read a study that if you have fat friends or live with fat people it warps your perception of what is an acceptable weight.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

LOL tnx kratos..

I realize it is sort of normal life.. but it kind of makes me sick how some guys just fatten a chick up.. just ot have some around to do their laundry, dishes.. help them get biggers check from the IRS (like with the kid. to help pay down the mortgage) , clean up, make food.. well have SEX.. I guess this guy dont mind plumpers.. .. n thats it.. what kind of life is that.. lameness to the maximum.

Kind of funny on their myspace accounts.. she refuses to put up pics of herself.. cause she gained so much weight LOL.. and none of her guy friend would prolly talk to her anymore if they knew.

and the BF's webpage.. he has her pics with her.. like "HEY LOOK SHES FAT, BACK OFF GUYS, SHE ALL DONE AND MINE" LOL
    Last edited by Pooks; 03-14-2008 at 12:26 PM.

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love how you refer to the kid as "it"! Genetics do play a big role but my now ex step mom ( who was only 5 yrs older than me) would compete in fitness competitions and shit and her mother and sister are big ass rolly polly looking chicks! So they can out do genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    I love how you refer to the kid as "it"! Genetics do play a big role but my now ex step mom ( who was only 5 yrs older than me) would compete in fitness competitions and shit and her mother and sister are big ass rolly polly looking chicks! So they can out do genetics.
    lol i did not even realize that lol

in all honesty tho, I think I'd be better for kidz, than most of these video game fathers ...

I'd get the kid involved in athletics, school plays, and other activities, teach the kid how to pick up chicks.. or guys with the lil girl.. n play n stuff and do things, help with school projects etc..

What do these people, put the kid in some school,and thats prolly about it

thats my rebuffal

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    lol i did not even realize that lol

in all honesty tho, I think I'd be better for kidz, than most of these video game fathers ...

I'd get the kid involved in athletics, school plays, and other activities, teach the kid how to pick up chicks.. or guys with the lil girl.. n play n stuff and do things, help with school projects etc..

What do these people, put the kid in some school,and thats prolly about it

thats my rebuffal
    I think I'm gonna be a good Dad. Hell I love doing kid things. I used to take my step bro to Chucky Cheese and Putt Putt and all that and I loved it! Hell I had just as much fun as he did.

I plan to have my kid in sports and all that! i was asking my g/f the other day if when we had kids if I could put protein in his baby formula!

didn't mean to turn this into a fatherhood thread.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood080 View Post
    I plan to have my kid in sports and all that! i was asking my g/f the other day if when we had kids if I could put protein in his baby formula!
    LOL I'm gonna use that tonight!!! thats classsiccc

you could have him drag around a tire like some people do with their pit bulls!!!!

Thread Information