Towel is offline Associate Member

need some advice regarding my ex

lol this not the best place to ask this kinda questions, but I will give it a try anyway. Recently I broke up with my girlfriend. It was 3 weeks ago to be exact. You are probably thinkin big deal, search for a new girl and move on. Well I kinda tryed...But I don't know for some reason I see something in this girl that I have not seen in other girls before. It's been 3 weeks but I still think of her every day and I miss her so much. Even thought I hate her for the faqt that she just walked off on me, ignored and lied to me. Yes she had some serious issues I must say, but the good things I saw in her overpowerd the negatieve things. Currently every girl I meet I am not intrested in. Well sexually yes, but thats all. I feel down and I really want her back. It's a verry complicated stuation and I can't just explain it all in a couple senteance so I leave it like this. Anyway I want to contact her and see how it goes. But I can't email or call her, cuz I know she will just ignore me. I know what bus she takes to work, but not the exact time. So I have to do this like a 100 times before I see her. It's really the worst idea ever I know. But it's the only way I can meet her. So what do you guys think? Kinda gay right? Anyway help me out here. Any better ideas? Or atleast flame me or something because I am being verry soft and pathetic lol.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    ignored and lied to me.
    Pretty much sums it up.....

facile is offline Member
    Been there, time will pass and you will find someone that deserves your attention and will respect you. EX's are EX's for a reason, don't look back, if she lied to you and you chase her to get her back, she will lie to again and you will kick yourself for being weak and going back.

There are plenty of women out there, they outnumber us!!! Find your self a good one, until then work out and keep you mind off her.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Post break up blues, everyone has gone through it. Time heals all, you need to spend time with your friends.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    she gotta sister you could bang?

.. on a serious note... she walked over you, dont let her have any more influence on ya life. She blew it, now show the world ya got something to offer.. and if you see her again, shes ganna think 'damnnnn look what i missed out on'!

I see thanks a lot bro's you are all right and I know that. But since I still have feelings her I still look back. But you guys are right thanks again, i have to move on.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Great quad seperation btw.....

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    Great quad seperation btw.....
    thank you
    my bf was still a little high for good seperation and definition. It was around 12%. I am really looking forward to see how they come out if I cut down to around 6% hehe

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Do I have to post this again, I hope it makes you feel better tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLA_...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Do I have to post this again, I hope it makes you feel better tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLA_...eature=related

hahah great post bro
    "go home and tell your mom she is about to get ****ed" LOL!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her she's a lying **** whore.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not the king of advice, but I'm out of a serious relationship (5 years) and know how you feel.

I'll tell you this, you probably simply miss the comfort of having her there. People miss their ex's the most, and want them back the most when somthing bad comes up, when they have problems. Most women get back with ash holes because they stress about finanicial situations. They don't go back because of the money, but because they can't handle the stress of both situations and it's comfortable to have someone close to talk about it, argue though it and resolve it.

It's kind of like the whole "misery loves company". You don't want to go though a bad situation alone.

Give it time, if you stalk her back....you won't win. Carry confidence and do what you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'm not the king of advice, but I'm out of a serious relationship (5 years) and know how you feel.

I'll tell you this, you probably simply miss the comfort of having her there. People miss their ex's the most, and want them back the most when somthing bad comes up, when they have problems. Most women get back with ash holes because they stress about finanicial situations. They don't go back because of the money, but because they can't handle the stress of both situations and it's comfortable to have someone close to talk about it, argue though it and resolve it.

It's kind of like the whole "misery loves company". You don't want to go though a bad situation alone.

Give it time, if you stalk her back....you won't win. Carry confidence and do what you have to do.
    well said bro, thank you.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    What I did was this. I just hit the gym ten times harder so when she saw me again she would want me. Guess what, you're not going back. She can look but she can't touch.

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    What I did was this. I just hit the gym ten times harder so when she saw me again she would want me. Guess what, you're not going back. She can look but she can't touch.
    hell yeah
    i really feel much better now thanks to you guys

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? you sound like i was at 19

I dont mean that as a bit of a dig either pal. Was just going to add you peobably just need closure... that can be a bit hard if she wont meet you. My advise is in this case, get out htere and find something to occupy your mind, even if its hill walking, get out in teh fresh are, get some sun on your back and let the atmosphere of the mountains take your mind off things, you will realise there is more to life than sitting round harping for a lost love.
    Best of luck with it mate.

P.S. both of the above i have tried and tested myself and i must say they work exceptionaly well.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I did the same exact thing.

I ran into one of her "X-boyfriends sisters" who just happens to be smoking hot. I got her number, saw her for some drinks, set up another date, no problem.

A few days later my ex called me, I said, "he I did not know your Ex-Boyfriend had a sister". She stated, "Ya, he's a looser but she is actually beautiful".

"Ya, I talked to her a few days back and met her for a few drinks yesterday".

She has wanted me back ever since and I'm not going!

The gym always works good but at the end of the day the only one mind game you want to win is the one with yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    I dont mean that as a bit of a dig either pal. Was just going to add you peobably just need closure... that can be a bit hard if she wont meet you. My advise is in this case, get out htere and find something to occupy your mind, even if its hill walking, get out in teh fresh are, get some sun on your back and let the atmosphere of the mountains take your mind off things, you will realise there is more to life than sitting round harping for a lost love.
    Best of luck with it mate.

P.S. both of the above i have tried and tested myself and i must say they work exceptionaly well.
    thanks i will do that
    I am 20 btw :P

Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    thanks i will do that
    I am 20 btw :P
    Yah figured as much mate... didnt want to assume tho.

If i wasnt in work i was in the gym or i was walking with my dog, use to tab through the woods and mountains surrounding my old town, was great in the warm weather (didnt get too much of it).
    Shirt off shorts on, clear blue sky, quiet mountain ranges, telling you nothing brings you down to earth better, fresh air, birds singing, the smell of lush green grass.
    I love the out doors, beats any woman.

Its good cardio too if you got a fit dog to keep up with.

rager is offline Member
    play the whole situation as a cartoon in your head, make her the goofiest character possible, play it backwards in your head..Than make funny faces in the mirror... You wil feel better I guarantee it

Thread Information