Atomini is offline Banned

Former DEA agent Cele Castillo discusses the fake drug war

Alex Jones talks with former DEA agent and author Cele Castillo live in studio about John Negroponte, the fake drug war and US Agencies smuggling drugs into the US:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=2

It's long, but take some time to watch the whole thing. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Checking it out now! Thanks
    ***No source checks!!!***

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Wow we are headed for some rough water...sad sad world we live in.what will it take for people to open there eyes

What's bad is that the US gov't has been murdering people for decades upon decades. This is nothing new.

The US always points the finger at other countries and leaders "They are bad bla bla bla" when we ourselves are one of the biggest if not the biggest arms and drug traffickers in the world.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    very interesting segment

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif View Post
    Wow we are headed for some rough water...sad sad world we live in.what will it take for people to open there eyes
    People won't open there eyes... at least not enough, and definitely not in time. Those up top and behind the scenes who are controlling everything have pretty much everyone playing along to their plans.

Scary shit man! The guy basically knows he is a dead man, just say's he accepts it and has made peace with God and will continue to educate as many people as possible.

His site was crazy too... www.powderburns.org

Sheesh man!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i just watched american drug war on showtime what an eye opener!!!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    that penn and teller bullshit war on drugs showed us how stupid people are. People saying that drug use in kids has gone down signifigantly in the past few years. Apparently they didnt go to my HS.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Nothing new just more exposure.The world's a fuked up place and always been.

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    that penn and teller bullshit war on drugs showed us how stupid people are. People saying that drug use in kids has gone down signifigantly in the past few years. Apparently they didnt go to my HS.
    Those are just rediculous statements that people make up on the spot. Drug use has soared even higher than the initial drug boom during the 1960s.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    I was in the international drug trade for a while.

I did time for it eventually, but I was saved on one occasion by a tip-off. Kinda weird when two official looking guys show up at a party that no one knows you're at and inform you the deal you're doing the next day (which is worth $100,000 wholesale) is a DEA setup. Certainly makes you wonder who the **** is really involved in the trade, and who exactly you're actually working for......

I certainly don't doubt that there is government collusion, officially sanctioned or not I think there's too much money involved for some guys who have government powers not to get involved in it from time to time....

(edit..we skipped the country as soon as we got the tipoff and heard about a week later that the guy who was doing the deal for us had been busted...the tip off was 100% legit)

a lifeless plague is offline Junior Member
    great post

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post

I did time for it eventually, but I was saved on one occasion by a tip-off. Kinda weird when two official looking guys show up at a party that no one knows you're at and inform you the deal you're doing the next day (which is worth $100,000 wholesale) is a DEA setup. Certainly makes you wonder who the **** is really involved in the trade, and who exactly you're actually working for......

I certainly don't doubt that there is government collusion, officially sanctioned or not I think there's too much money involved for some guys who have government powers not to get involved in it from time to time....

(edit..we skipped the country as soon as we got the tipoff and heard about a week later that the guy who was doing the deal for us had been busted...the tip off was 100% legit)
    amazing

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post

You criminal you, hiding out from the narks

Thread Information