Ok, so I have a question regarding apparel and the manufacturing of specific type garments.

Myself and a partner are kicking around the idea of designing and manufacturing some fitness type apparel and trying to grow it into a few different directions. There are lots of brands out there to include the big ones like Nike and Under Armor, but even the big boys have some downsides to the way they are cut, length, durability, etc.

What I am trying to gather info on is the actual design and manufacturing of the specific items of clothing. I want to be able to start from scratch with the fabric type, length, cut, style, etc., etc., etc., and have them shipped in bulk for logo placement and then packaging/tagging.

Does anyone know of a few good places to start to accomplish some of these tasks??????????????

I'm ok with the sources being overseas as long as they are reliable and able to ship to the U.S.

We have most of the pieces to the big picture already laid out and ready to move forward- now we need a solid supplier for the above mentioned materials. Any input, ideas, suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Doc M