soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Bush is a pshyco and their going to prove it

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    One quote in there someone said reminded me of Hitler ("When someone hijacks the system just like a hijacked airplane very often no good comes of it"). I wouldn't call him a Hitler or a Stalin since he didn't kill or enslave his own people. But spreading propaganda to wage war in his own interests is what Hitler did. You can't say anyone is comparable to Hitler don't get me wrong, but the only reason why he didn't wage war on half the world (Syria, Iran, North Korea, whoever else was on the axis of evil) is because of media and global outcry.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    One quote in there someone said reminded me of Hitler ("When someone hijacks the system just like a hijacked airplane very often no good comes of it"). I wouldn't call him a Hitler or a Stalin since he didn't kill or enslave his own people. But spreading propaganda to wage war in his own interests is what Hitler did. You can't say anyone is comparable to Hitler don't get me wrong, but the only reason why he didn't wage war on half the world (Syria, Iran, North Korea, whoever else was on the axis of evil) is because of media and global outcry.
    I would go as far as to say Bush is the American dictator of our day.... and possible our worst...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i'm not pro-Bush or anti-Bush but i think, if we do win the war against terrorism (which may take decades), history will look more favorably on Bush than we do in the present time.

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to go on a limb and say that putting our troops through the BS they are going through is probably the closest thing he can get away with to slavery at this day and age.

I don't know if I truly believe that but, I dunno throwing it out there as some food for thought.

Who are the people who have almost nothing to lose and potentially something to gain by enlisting? Having education and future dangled in front of their faces? The lower class. In the past people who were thought if similarly were also enslaved just had no opportunity to go somewhere in life if they lived.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx View Post
    I'm going to go on a limb and say that putting our troops through the BS they are going through is probably the closest thing he can get away with to slavery at this day and age.

I don't know if I truly believe that but, I dunno throwing it out there as some food for thought.

Who are the people who have almost nothing to lose and potentially something to gain by enlisting? Having education and future dangled in front of their faces? The lower class. In the past people who were thought if similarly were also enslaved just had no opportunity to go somewhere in life if they lived.
    Yea I can agree with you there.

I think if Bush didn't invade Iraq and just focused on Afghanistan the terrorists would have been pretty well beat (imagine 1/4 of the resources that went into Iraq acually going to a place where there WAS terrorists) and Bush would probably be a hero for stopping the major terror groups and the US (and world) economy would still be intact.

Sure there were probably "terrorist cells" in Iraq, but there probably is in every other country in the middle east. They've busted many in europe and asia also and I think they found a few here awhile back, but you don't see Bush invading those countries to stop those cells.
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 03-19-2008 at 11:28 PM.

xero is offline Associate Member
    Never been any doubt about this in my opinion. He decided early on in his term that he wanted to be a "war president", and then proceeded to make it so.

He has single handedly taken the US back into the dark ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    i'm not pro-Bush or anti-Bush but i think, if we do win the war against terrorism (which may take decades), history will look more favorably on Bush than we do in the present time.
    I'll give you some info you're probably missing.....

1. 911 was most likely an inside job
    2. The "terrorists" hate us because he have been in their holy land for decades
    3. Bush is using the so called threat to violate that which is guaranteed to the people... our rights... our liberty...
    4. There were no alquida in Iraq before we invaded.
    5. There are significantly more Alquida in Afghanastan now
    6. They both hate us the suuni and shiia and alquida are suuni I believe

I know my spelling sucks but thats the jist of it...

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Saudi arabia has more terrosists than any other country but we never attacked them, oil

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    Saudi arabia has more terrosists than any other country but we never attacked them, oil
    Its our base that pisses them off....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    Never been any doubt about this in my opinion. He decided early on in his term that he wanted to be a "war president", and then proceeded to make it so.

He has single handedly taken the US back into the dark ages.
    I agree.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Ya if it was what they said it was...but it isnt

TYDrZ is offline New Member
    Bush is just a puppett of the so called "Illumenati" or NWO. He proved to them early on "get me elected and I"ll rubber stamp whatever you want". They know there probably would be anarchy if they installed another puppett so Obama most likely will win. I really don't care who is elected becuz the days of a president functioning independently are long gone. The powers that be will not allow the system to function as it was intended. If it did they're days of corporate monopoly and billions if not trillions of yearly profits would be over.

Anyone who truly beleives the american electoral system functions like the founding fathers intended is a fool. There is absolutely no way in hell the powers that be would allow a spotless, intelligent, attractive, not connected, independent person to destroy they're goose who lays golden eggs. By the time someone has ascended to the presidential level (Obama is def an exception) they have been groomed and watched for decades. They probably will allow Obama to win to restore a certain degree of national phsychological security and also allow a few agendas of his to pass. As far as Iraq no one, not Obama, no one will stop they're conquest for oil.

As I've posted elsewhere... the day they killed Kennedy a NWO type of regime took over and only total anarchy will bring them down.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I would go as far as to say Bush is the American dictator of our day.... and possible our worst...
    which just blows my mind......because he looks and talks like a little kid......and he is just not smart

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone on here read the 9/11 report or the Iraqi wmd investigation reports?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpijeonx View Post

Income tax is slavery.

U get paid wages., and the gov't takes the cut that is left over after all the bills, n regular joe activities.. leaving u with nothing much to save for the future.

TYDrZ is offline New Member
    Isn't there some BS floating around about you are legally required to pay federal income taxes to begin w/?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    Income tax is slavery.

U get paid wages., and the gov't takes the cut that is left over after all the bills, n regular joe activities.. leaving u with nothing much to save for the future.
    Feeding the machine and holding the middle and lower class down while their at it. Pure BS.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information