IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

F'n stressed out dude......finals

its 2:30 am where Im at right now........I take an org chem final in 5 hours from now......sleeping is simply out of the question........this is the third night in a row where i dont sleep between studying and taking the final.....

anyone here with me in the same boat right now? ****!!!

I cant stop pacing around......for the first time in my life, i feel claustrophobic......my prof told me straight up today.....what ever you do, dont stay up all night studying for my exam......but i dont have a choice lol......

this is all over, my last final is dont at 10am.......but this is just really shitty

anyone else taking finals right now? lets make a support group

my hands and arms are shaky, i feel rubbery, my heart rate is a little up there....

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    AAAH! Mate, the only help that i can give you is to stress less. It doesnt help to stress so just relax, do the best Preperation you can and go write ur exam. Ull see all will be fine.

you know what man? thats the BEST ****EN ADVICE I have ever gotton....."just relax"......as simple as that is, thats good stuff....thanks

I got 5 more hours to put this together.......oddly for an org chem class, this is going to be mostly memorization I think....., but I am going to have to depend on past memory for stuff I will not be having time to go over (comprehensive stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    you know what man? thats the BEST ****EN ADVICE I have ever gotton....."just relax"......as simple as that is, thats good stuff....thanks
    Yeah i know how it is , i also get so stressed up and worry and think "of F*ck im not gonna make it" but it just puts more strain on you. Just do the best you can and i can assure you it will be more than enough. There is nothing else that you can do. Prepare, Prepare and prepare, keep your mind clear of shyte and focus on whats important.

Ull feel great after this is all over and then ull realise that u where just over stressed.
    Good luck Mate.

We where all there once. And we all made it.... "except Chuck Lee" !

HAHAHH!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Push ups! they always calm me down

ya man....you are so right.......As long as I can hold it together, and my brain stays ok with lack of sleep, I am going to do well......

I did impossible things for my other 2 tests, with pulling all nighters.....I had serious doubts both times, during the night, and both tests turned out to go very very well

I am sure this will be no different.....

lets see here...4.45 hours......1 hour memorization.......1-2 hours running through problems with arrows (if youve ever taken org.) then the rest just going over everything..

I got this

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    ya man....you are so right.......As long as I can hold it together, and my brain stays ok with lack of sleep, I am going to do well......

I did impossible things for my other 2 tests, with pulling all nighters.....I had serious doubts both times, during the night, and both tests turned out to go very very well

I am sure this will be no different.....

lets see here...4.45 hours......1 hour memorization.......1-2 hours running through problems with arrows (if youve ever taken org.) then the rest just going over everything..

I got this

OKAY..So get off AR and focus. Take a break every 45 min or just change of scenery.

Goodbye. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    Push ups! they always calm me down
    thats great....especially since I havnt seen the gym in i think almost a week

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    what is this? if you don't know you should be banned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F'n stressed out dude......finals-baab.jpg  

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    what is this? if you don't know you should be banned.
    honeycomb?

Have faith in ya self fella! only you know if you done what is necessary of ya on ya course..

Good luck though!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I was up till 5am the other night writing a paper, I went to bed for 3 hours, and then went to class that same day... I feel your pain...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I was up till 5am the other night writing a paper, I went to bed for 3 hours, and then went to class that same day... I feel your pain...
    damn i feel that right now. went to sleep at 130 got up a lil after 4. fack.

Thread Information