Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Careers involving AAS studies?

What are some careers that involve the study of hormones/protein synthesis, etc? I've found myself fascinated in these studies after using and reading a lot about steroids ... Really I'm just wondering but I do have a degree in Biology... pre-med i guess would be a must for most careers like this, but does anyone know of any?

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i'm just beginning my degree in nursing.....as pathetic as it sounds I LOVE going to class....i love learning how the body works....its incredible.....it makes me believe there HAS to be a God- everything works perfectly, ur body is the epitomy of a well designed machine....... also it doesn't hurt that i'm surrounded by women in class....i'm going to get my bachelors in the science of nursing, then move my way to becoming a nurse practitioner....it takes a masters degree and a few years experience in nursing... make more than a nurse, less than a doctor, but u handle the minor ailments that the doctor may not have time to deal with, or just doesn't feel like dealing with.....colds, flu, rashes....etc..

Atomini is offline Banned
    Endocrinology.

Thread Information