Thread: Insane Workouts

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

Insane Workouts

i just started this to see what people take to get focused and ready for a workout. I'm sure we've all had humdrum workouts where we weren't really focused. What products or tricks do you use to get psyched for a workout so you can really hit the weights and cardio hard?

Please describe the feeling you get on the product your endorsing and why you like it.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    music, something that pumps you up. It also helps to go the same time everyday so your body is expecting it.

mad04007 is offline Junior Member
    mri black powder.....amazing

feel like i want to kill somthing or someone, feels like i can lift any weight in the whole gym for as long as i want to, and my muscles get really tight, and my veins pop out everywhere.

i agree with the music too, got to have some good pump up tunes.

also i get pumped just thinking about the gym all day long, when i finally get there i am so focused and intense i am ready to explode.

i hear ya on the music, i can't workout without it, especially cause my gym plays 50's and 60's music, hell they play frank sinatra and opera. I can appreciate the talent but i can't get pumped to it, lol, and since i go b4 school at 5:30 every morning i need something to wake me up.

Good posts far keep um coming

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    listen to hit em up by tu pac and drink some NO xplode lol u will feel z pump like arnold did.

figure since i started it i might as well add to it, today i woke up and used two caps of venom hyperdrive 3.0, i love this stuff, i'm still buzzing off it, after taking it i have to go workout or run or something, it makes me want to get stuff done

Wrong forum...

but for my .02 I drive really fast to the gym in VW beetle and listen to Britney Spears' HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME... that gets me really pumped up.!!

my bad, which should it be in? workout forum? i didn't know so i figured i'd put it here and if a mod saw it they could move it to the right place if needed, sry bout that

its okay just MAKE SURE IT DOSENT HAPPEN AGAIN or else you'll be banned from the Internet FORVER!!! even in your next life..

lol just messin bro that was nice of you to be so humble about it.. i give u propz. yeah theres a lounge where this topix would be better suited my friend..

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    they wont move it..not that important.

but yes no explode works well....great pumps gets me pumped. i love hard rock music. then i think of girls lookin at me

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    music is key for me heavy metal gets me motivated. I also use either ephedra, caffeine, clen , or albuterol they all wake me up before a work out depending on what im taking at the time. I think Im gonna try those sniffing salts soon.

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    My insane workout...

First, I show up in my awesomest leotard. I don't wear leg warmers because that would be gay. Don't hate because you can't rock the leotard. When I do my stretching excercises people look disgusted, sometimes they throw things, but it's jealousy.

I don't care for the music playing in the gym so I bring my own, but I don't have an Ipod. I use the old time boom boxes so I can share my New Kids On The Block, Hangin' Tough Album. Seriously, who wouldn't get bigger pumps listening to Please Don't Go Girl or The Right Stuff. Makes me go GRRRRRRRR! You know what I mean.

why clen ?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    why clen?
    all of those compounds wake me up and give me a little boost it just depends on what im using at the time, ephedra doesn't do much for me these days as far as results but It still does wake me up.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    listen to hit em up by tu pac and drink some NO xplode lol u will feel z pump like arnold did.

Agreed. however, i'd subsitute the 2pac with some Korn. No Shotgun by VPX is also a great no2 product.

Jackblack20 is offline Junior Member
    I always imagine I am wack*n it infront of everyone in the gym naked...that usually gets your blood flowing!! jk about that..but seriously you should try it and tell me what you think?

In reality it's all mental, if you want to get pumped up and you tell yourself too, you probably will...

the mental part i agree with 100%, i always tell myself b4 i start a set how many reps i'm going to do and i'm not stopping till i get there and it works, same at state this last weekend for tennis, i had a second serve on match point and i told the ball it was f*c*in going in, and it did, lol

running_scared is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YouStupidBunnies View Post
    My insane workout...

First, I show up in my awesomest leotard. I don't wear leg warmers because that would be gay. Don't hate because you can't rock the leotard. When I do my stretching excercises people look disgusted, sometimes they throw things, but it's jealousy.

I don't care for the music playing in the gym so I bring my own, but I don't have an Ipod. I use the old time boom boxes so I can share my New Kids On The Block, Hangin' Tough Album. Seriously, who wouldn't get bigger pumps listening to Please Don't Go Girl or The Right Stuff. Makes me go GRRRRRRRR! You know what I mean.
    That's classic! lol

mike954 is offline Member
    Slipknot and crack works for me j/k about the crack not the slipknot

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    I listen to rap and then pick out some guy in the gym that I don’t like. Then I try to scare him by lifting so much weight the bar bends.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Superpump 250 = The Sh!t

(& The sh!ts if you take too much right after eating)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Superpump 250 = The Sh!t

(& The sh!ts if you take too much right after eating)
    superpump = crap

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    sucks

Thread Information