Thread: Sorry NOWDENLID

miccokid is offline Banned

Smile Sorry NOWDENLID

Sir and to others,

This am i posted a few questions, some were not the most politlcy correct. i read what i thought i should and posted. Like i sadi being new i posted a question that was not 100 wrong or right. i thought that all sales items, strediods were the same, either allowed of not. thats why i posted in the section about the sore you all had. i am sorry if i upset you or anyone and it will not happen again. i will contuine to read. i was not looking for a soure in my post as so much as i thought the store was a source just out of stock thats why i asked asnd the edited once i was told to and why. if someone wants to contact me via email just read my profile, i cant read yours yet to contact you or the mods like it says in the rules, once i get a few more weeks under my belt i guess its 25 posts then i can email pm others. in the meantime those that want to read mine pleaese do so or just email me at . again soory top upset anyone at all, m,ore so you NOWDENLID, i tired to read your profile and PM you but i cant so pleasse email me once ytou read my profile and let me know you got this post, i dont want anyone being upset with me on my first few days. and to the mods and admins, please bear with me im learing and ill ask queasations gerntly beofre posating....as not to ask the wrongf onces...aghain i thought i did right, in the right secatrion but now i know adn it wont happen aghain./.....all you have to do is tell me once and its done! nice to be here and if you dont get a chance to read thisNOW ill pm you when i get to my limit and apploicigse to you in email or pm! i dont want you mad, or anyone for that matter....man i hate broken fingurs, cant type cant do much of anything....

thansk to all

MiccoKid

EDIT

YOU CANT POST YOUR EMAIL ON THE BOARD .... Thanks

miccokid is offline Banned
    i am soory i was just trying to applish to a fella who i seemed to upset, i know no msn but no email, no i know and it wont happen again!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by miccokid; 03-24-2008 at 01:12 PM.

Thread Information