The new local dealer at the gym...

how stupid can people get! im doing my incline db press, in between sets im always watching whats going on around me.

i see this guy, no taller than 5,7" 150-160 (about my size), OBVIOUSLY selling gear.

his routine is so obvious its stupid. he talks to the person for a few short minutes, he then takes his client out to his car. i see them both walk back in, client has big grin walkin with his gym bag that he had previously walked out with.

the dealer walks into the bathroom, then comes back to the weights to snag another client.

now keep in mind as im first entering the gym i see the guy talkin to some morbidly obese man "ok take one monday, wednsday, and friday". i think nothing of it, and figure hes talking about the latest and greatest supplement blah blah blah.

After observing this in the weight room 4-5 times i decide to go investigate and go "weigh myself" in the locker room. i see him counting cash and putting it into his wallet, then walk right back out into the weight room.

i keep observing (as you can tell im sort of nosey) and see a few of the staff members in a huddle talking and pointing to the man.

he will obviously be busted in a short amount of time, and normally id be right there to help a brother out and warn him he's being watched. BUT one of his clients i saw was a kid that looked no older than 15. SO, i felt its best to just let them take him away. cold hearted?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    No way! Let me get ahold of him!!!

The big question is, would it be morally wrong to gain from his loss and ask for a front prior, with intentions to pay him back, but if hes busted(most likely) then too bad so sad?

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    The big question is, would it be morally wrong to gain from his loss and ask for a front prior, with intentions to pay him back, but if hes busted(most likely) then too bad so sad?
    These are bad people and you really don't want anything to do with them. For all you know he may be part of a gang or he might be crazy and go after you at a later time.

From keying your car and worse. It's just not worth it.

burman is offline Junior Member
    that is stupid in so many ways it's not even funny

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    the gym staff might be getting a cut of the profits,wouldn't be the first time,or maybe the guy is moving in on somebody elses turf thats connected to the gym,maybe thats why they were lookin at him.you really never know.i learned a long time ago,don't believe everything you hear, and only half of what you see!and never never RAT!

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    how stupid can people get! im doing my incline db press, in between sets im always watching whats going on around me.

i see this guy, no taller than 5,7" 150-160 (about my size), OBVIOUSLY selling gear.

his routine is so obvious its stupid. he talks to the person for a few short minutes, he then takes his client out to his car. i see them both walk back in, client has big grin walkin with his gym bag that he had previously walked out with.

the dealer walks into the bathroom, then comes back to the weights to snag another client.

now keep in mind as im first entering the gym i see the guy talkin to some morbidly obese man "ok take one monday, wednsday, and friday". i think nothing of it, and figure hes talking about the latest and greatest supplement blah blah blah.

After observing this in the weight room 4-5 times i decide to go investigate and go "weigh myself" in the locker room. i see him counting cash and putting it into his wallet, then walk right back out into the weight room.

i keep observing (as you can tell im sort of nosey) and see a few of the staff members in a huddle talking and pointing to the man.

he will obviously be busted in a short amount of time, and normally id be right there to help a brother out and warn him he's being watched. BUT one of his clients i saw was a kid that looked no older than 15. SO, i felt its best to just let them take him away. cold hearted?
    sorry dude ill try to be less obvious tomm

mike954 is offline Member
    sounds to me like a a real tool just let him get busted super sloppy and a 15 year old kid wtf

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    the way you feel is justified imo

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    He wont last long. What a tool.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    have him front you, a lot. haha

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    If he's keeping his gear in his car, get a m8 with a truck 2 tow it!

No blame, all gain!

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    wheres your gym? hahahahha what a nimrod..

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    i like shifty's idea hahaha

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, i'm in the same town. I want to know where this gym is and point the guy out to me. Maybe I can finally score a source!!

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I've worked out in gyms all over the country and I've never seen anyone selling gear, god damn it I miss all the good sh!t! Wish it was that easy!

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I don't see what the problem is here unless the guys prices are high as giraffe nuts...You don't have to deal with mail ordering, WU, customs, etc...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would turn him in because he is obvious a ****ing moron and could get someone killed.
    ***No source checks!!!***

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    I used to be a tow-truck driver in Phoenix too, until about a year ago.

Damn.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Retro

Hey Dirtball_619,

I just notice the original date on your post... 1984!

-BigLittleTim

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    go to him and ask what his prices are

magickflash2 is offline Junior Member
    Heck I would jump on that. I have to mail order mine. Only have one gym near me and they watch out for it. Ban the guy if they get caught more then once selling.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I bought some off him to.

Can i get a fake check on this Deca ? He says they changed the bottle a bit, and the name

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Id act interested in some goods, go out to his car, beat his little ass and take his shit. Whats he gonna do???call the cops, tell the gym owners???? he will probably never come back.

rager is offline Member
    Wish that guy was in my gym

2bshredded is offline Member
    Seriously......what goes around comes around, who in his right mind would do this......He's obviously a stupid mf'r, trying to make a buck.............. time is not on his side.
    I'd have to say I'd take him aside and tell him to get the fvck out and don't come back, and maybe, just maybe, I'd get lucky and he'd cop a shitty attitude......LOL

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
    Seriously......what goes around comes around, who in his right mind would do this......He's obviously a stupid mf'r, trying to make a buck.............. time is not on his side.
    I'd have to say I'd take him aside and tell him to get the fvck out and don't come back, and maybe, just maybe, I'd get lucky and he'd cop a shitty attitude......LOL
    lol i wouldnt mind it, but since he is selling to people under 21 id say let the cops bust him

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    The guy is obviously not very intelligent.
    He has no clue as to what he is doing. And a 15 year old client... no morals, no common sense... Gear even real?

Let him get taken away.. if you already got a front prior to his self-made downfall, then ya know... i dunno.. the guy is ...

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    jack him

Thread Information