dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

How to deal with passive aggressive negative comments?

Normally I take the high road and just say "What ever helps you sleep at night buddy"or if that makes you feel better to put someone else in the focal point of the conversation your contributing too to ensure no ones judging you or trying to make you feel a certain way cause you look better or worse then the people your around,accomplished more in life or less"Usually the case".then by all means put on display the reflection of your own personal inadaquacy's.Lately I find having the restraint on what I really wanna say has become increasingly difficult.

For instance if I know the individual personally and have knowledge of or even a fraction of his or her history that's usually a good way to determine why people act this way.Should I go the extra mile and explain on a detailed level why they feel the need to be so negative.Or maybe me feeling the need to exploit there bullshit is some deep seated problem I have,I mean who the fuk am I to tell people what's wrong with them?Who am I to set someone straight?

The thing is I'm really tired of this passive aggressive ridiculing out there I see at everyday functions or even at the gym or at a friends house.It's starting to affect me in a negative way.What the fuk do people have to be so miserable and negative about I don't even wanna go certain places to avoid a pontential interaction of me ripping someones sole out and publicly humiliating them and putting on display why it is they said what they said something negative rather then just saying you look great man or good job or don't worry you'll get there or your time will come keep working at it.No they can't say that because ugly people don't know how to positively reassure others cause they've never been exposed to a positive type of crowd or just a life loving thrill for advancement hard working type of person.

Negativity is life's ugliest characteristic

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    Thats pretty deep buddy, can see you've spent a lot of time thinking about it. Personally I don't worry about it, I just accept that some people are just assholes, most of the time I ignore them or I'll be extra nice to them. Sometimes I just think screw it, they need bringing down a peg or two and I'll rip the piss coz sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. Whatever works for you, I don't think many people will think any less of you for defending someone no matter what methods you use.

I say if you want to tell these negative dudes what they're doing or saying thats wrong you should, they probably won't take any notice but you're at least you're letting them look at themselves in the mirror and hopefully become a better person and benefit from your advice.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If someone is ripping on me I deal with it right away. More people call me a hardass or an asshole but I sleep good at night.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    people that are jealous love to bring others down. I remember when i did my last cycle, i would get that shit from my own family. I just wanted to say, you know, its not my fault you are too lazy to ever workout or eat somewhat healthy, just because im doing it and looking better, doesnt mean you have to tear me apart and bring me down, instead of talking smack why dont you put your energy into something positive. Buti never said that, i just let the go on. Eventually they made themselves look bad. Just ignore it. If anything, just be upfront and ask them why they are bringing you down, what is the purpose, and does it make them feel better about their own state of being.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    "Negativity is life's ugliest characteristic" Amen to that man. I try to not associatte with negative people or basically anyone that tries to drag others down instead of lift them up.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^you cant talk right now mr. bad karma

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I just tell people to fuk off?

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    "Negativity is life's ugliest characteristic" Amen to that man. I try to not associatte with negative people or basically anyone that tries to drag others down instead of lift them up.
    Yeah man,for me this is the hallmark for positive association,fuk negative people.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Normally I take the high road and just say "What ever helps you sleep at night buddy"or if that makes you feel better to put someone else in the focal point of the conversation your contributing too to ensure no ones judging you or trying to make you feel a certain way cause you look better or worse then the people your around,accomplished more in life or less"Usually the case".then by all means put on display the reflection of your own personal inadaquacy's.Lately I find having the restraint on what I really wanna say has become increasingly difficult.

For instance if I know the individual personally and have knowledge of or even a fraction of his or her history that's usually a good way to determine why people act this way.Should I go the extra mile and explain on a detailed level why they feel the need to be so negative.Or maybe me feeling the need to exploit there bullshit is some deep seated problem I have,I mean who the fuk am I to tell people what's wrong with them?Who am I to set someone straight?

The thing is I'm really tired of this passive aggressive ridiculing out there I see at everyday functions or even at the gym or at a friends house.It's starting to affect me in a negative way.What the fuk do people have to be so miserable and negative about I don't even wanna go certain places to avoid a pontential interaction of me ripping someones sole out and publicly humiliating them and putting on display why it is they said what they said something negative rather then just saying you look great man or good job or don't worry you'll get there or your time will come keep working at it.No they can't say that because ugly people don't know how to positively reassure others cause they've never been exposed to a positive type of crowd or just a life loving thrill for advancement hard working type of person.

Negativity is life's ugliest characteristic

Is someone picking on you? Did someone call you fat?
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Is someone picking on you? Did someone call you fat?
    SoPeople just fuk me up that's all.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would rather deal with it right away and be considered an asshole or dick, then just walk away and look like a *****...i am an asshole so its not a far stretch for me.....im not sayin you have to fight or anything but standing up for yourself is a must, physical or verbal....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    i would rather deal with it right away and be considered an asshole or dick, then just walk away and look like a *****...i am an asshole so its not a far stretch for me.....im not sayin you have to fight or anything but standing up for yourself is a must, physical or verbal....
    i agree, its best to just deal with it, you'll feel better.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

The thing is I'm really tired of this passive aggressive ridiculing out there I see at everyday functions or even at the gym or at a friends house.It's starting to affect me in a negative way.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    stab them.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Yeah I know I just have to figure out how to deal.Nice contribution bud.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    people that are jealous love to bring others down. I remember when i did my last cycle, i would get that shit from my own family. I just wanted to say, you know, its not my fault you are too lazy to ever workout or eat somewhat healthy, just because im doing it and looking better, doesnt mean you have to tear me apart and bring me down, instead of talking smack why dont you put your energy into something positive. Buti never said that, i just let the go on. Eventually they made themselves look bad. Just ignore it. If anything, just be upfront and ask them why they are bringing you down, what is the purpose, and does it make them feel better about their own state of being.
    Misery loves company. Stay on the high road and avoid negativity and negative people by all means necessary !!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    SoPeople just fuk me up that's all.
    dont let them get you down. that is there goal. i just say "go fuk urself" and that i truly could care less about there comments (and i actually mean that) and move on with my day. the key is to really not care, it realy only matters what you think.......now if you secretly agree with what they had to say but cant admit it , than this method wont work.

Thread Information