Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

feanixco is offline Banned

Would you?

Ok guys...here is the scenario.

I really never hook up with women that are much younger than me. (im 26) There is this girl who is smoking hot and she blows my phone up and stops by my house all the time and has told me before how much she likes me ...etc. The catch - she is 17
    In my state the legal age of consent is 17 but I feel so weird about it. I haven't done anything with her because I feel like a pedophile for just thinking about it.
    This girl is Jessica Alba hot!!!
    Do I smash it or continue to be frustrated?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    hit it, dont even think twice

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    normaly id say no 18+ but if she is a little slut someone is gonna do it and she is ja hot it might as well be you. if not let me know.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't be suprised when you meet Chris Hanson.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member

FINAL ANSWER... Dont even think twice

I live in the south...I'm just lucky shes not married to her brother....and 17 is legal here.

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    if the grass is on the field play ball. (Legally of course)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sick ****!
    ***No source checks!!!***

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    walk away man....before the pedophile bus comes to pick you up...i know she is lega but your 26...and itsjust creepy...keep her as a friend till 18...then **** her....

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    If you only get laid by luck, if at all I'd hit it...If you dont have any problem banging chicks I'd hesitate to rob the cradle

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    ~~~~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would you?-1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg  

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    smash it!!!

TheArtist is offline Member
    well, when does she turn 18 ? just try to wait it out. But remember, if you pass it up, there's a good chance you won't get, another chance.

bruteman is offline Junior Member
    there isn't anything creepy or sick about that at all. she's f*cking 17...fully developed and as you are describing fine as hell. it's not like she is still a kid and hasn't gone through puberty. The only sick thing of all is how we have created a twisted society where you are forced to feel ashamed for thinking anyone under the age of 18 is still a little kid and you are a pedophile for thinking they look good. I'm truthful me. I remember wanting to bang sooo many girls in high school back then, so why should it be any different now? Yea, I don't do it anymore because i'm no longer in their peer age range. it's not like I'm gonna go hang out at the movies with them or take them to prom. but, I can still have the desire and I'm not a sicko for thinking that at all. 17 or 18 what's the difference....it's just a silly number. The law has got everyone brainwashed just like they do with steroids . Gosh, I can't believe you are even contemplating over that if she really likes you like you say she does. I remember wanting to get with a 15 year old a while back. I thought she was the best looking girl I'd ever seen. Some of y'all might think that's creepy, but as far as I am concerned once a girl goes through puberty, she is fair game. God made it that way for a reason. That's why they can get pregnant and have a baby. Hell, I knew sooo many girls who were complete sl*ts by the age of 14 in high school and had slept with more people then than I have in my whole life. I don't know what places some of you folks grew up in, but where I grew up they started early.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Lol the Chris Hanson poster is fvcking hilarious!!!!........i loved the regis one too....i'm saving those pics...

but 26 and 17?.....idk man- as pathetic as it sounds- what's her family like?.....if she comes from a good family and all that shit, u better leave it (even thoguh she is legal)...some pissed off parents aren't some people you want to mess w/....they'll make a fuss about it i'm sure......and as bad as this may sound- if her fam knows she sexually active and haven't had a problem with it....then i'd smash it....its legal anyway, and just now u won't have to deal with all the drama the family can bring....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    man you guys are uptight.

wheres kratos, he's an ace at banging young girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    man you guys are uptight.

wheres kratos, he's an ace at banging young girls.
    lol i'm at the age where it comes down to if the girl was in high school when i was...i go to college here pretty much just down the road from my old school, and i'll still fvck some of the younger girls....i always catch myself diong the math and it always comes down to me saying to myself: "well when i was a senior she was a freshman- totally legit"...

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Man, why are you even asking. Hell if that was leagal in TX I'd bang her and I am in my 30's

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Man,

I am 31 and just hit a 19yo. I say stop being a wuss and go for it. If she is hot and legal what is the problem?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Listen to wisdom young man...
    go forth and bang away.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Completely agreed

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    dont even think once, hit it twice!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Man,

I am 31 and just hit a 19yo. I say stop being a wuss and go for it. If she is hot and legal what is the problem?
    Even if it wouldn't be illegal!
    It's so fun to be outlaw for other than AAS

Where is DSM in all this?? With his brand new amazing avy??

Hudson is offline Junior Member
    To quote Chris Finch from the original "Office"

"When cherries are ripe they're ready for plucking,
    When girls are 16 they're ready for ........."

I'm sure you can fill in the blank!

BTW legal age of consent in England is 16.

You'd be doing nothing wrong dude, plenty of guys bang girls that are more than 9 years younger than they are. Things change the older you both get tho. Personally I wouldn't go more than 10 years younger than me but i'm 32. You'd be doing nothing illegal so i'd say it comes down to how you feel about it.

Man, why are you even asking. Hell if that was leagal in TX I'd bang her and I am in my 30's
    I am in Texas....and age of consent is 17!!!

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    id hit it ha

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    dont even think once, hit it twice!
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bruteman View Post
    there isn't anything creepy or sick about that at all. she's f*cking 17...fully developed and as you are describing fine as hell. it's not like she is still a kid and hasn't gone through puberty. The only sick thing of all is how we have created a twisted society where you are forced to feel ashamed for thinking anyone under the age of 18 is still a little kid and you are a pedophile for thinking they look good. I'm truthful me. I remember wanting to bang sooo many girls in high school back then, so why should it be any different now? Yea, I don't do it anymore because i'm no longer in their peer age range. it's not like I'm gonna go hang out at the movies with them or take them to prom. but, I can still have the desire and I'm not a sicko for thinking that at all. 17 or 18 what's the difference....it's just a silly number. The law has got everyone brainwashed just like they do with steroids. Gosh, I can't believe you are even contemplating over that if she really likes you like you say she does. I remember wanting to get with a 15 year old a while back. I thought she was the best looking girl I'd ever seen. Some of y'all might think that's creepy, but as far as I am concerned once a girl goes through puberty, she is fair game. God made it that way for a reason. That's why they can get pregnant and have a baby. Hell, I knew sooo many girls who were complete sl*ts by the age of 14 in high school and had slept with more people then than I have in my whole life. I don't know what places some of you folks grew up in, but where I grew up they started early.
    can't say I agree with you, btw where did you grow up?

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    careful man, the young ones tend to get all clingy and attached...

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i was with a girl who was 26 when i was 17. It was NICE. Seriously , she just has some infatuation. I would just be careful of the teenage drama that would come with it. And ALWAYS have to watch out about the R#PE thing....silly lil girls don't want to tell there parents they are doing something so they lie and say they are r*ped.

just my 2 cents

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed !! you will only have this chance once. Life is all about taking risk.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    What's the problem? You like it when she touches you, she likes it when you touch her, you won't end up in jail. It's a victimless crime.

I'm 28, was psudo dating an 18 year old until 3 weeks ago, the drama gets old and her parents wouldn't have been cool with it if they knew according to her. We worked out a friends with benifits arrangement. She likes the penis mucho.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    wait until she's 18 geezus. if we were at the end of the hallway and told you that if you turn left you could be arrested and marked FOREVER as being a pedophile for banging a hottie, or you could turn right and bang the same girl a little later and be completely free from any prosecution, WOULD YOU TURN LEFT????????

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Anybody who would even contemplate having sex with a 17yr old girl is a ****ing ***** and is apparently an immature twat who finds it hard to relate to grown women.

A 17yr old might have the body of a young woman but her mind is far from mature.
    ***No source checks!!!***

1819 is offline Senior Member
    although thinkin about it might be nice....26 bangin a 17 year old? loser written all over it. if a 26 year old came near my 17 year old sister/niece i'd break every bone in his face and he would have it commin. what's next? play quarters at the house party on fri night? play football in the lawn with her high school friends? make sure you bring the keg and wine coolers to the prom. seriously...let the high school kids bang the 17 yr. old hotties.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Hahah, you know she gonna be asking if you buy beer for her and her friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information