midnight777 is offline Associate Member

Anybody ever hit on any women at the gym

was thinking about hitting on this girl @ they gym... But then I think damn if I get rejected sucks to work out, the girl is always there she is a trainer.. I guess I will pass.... Who knows she might have a bf or even married....Feel like the song by Pharcyde Passing me by.... Plus I would not want to be bothered by some strang dude... The weird thing is I ran into her at the check out lane today at the grocery store and I should of said what's up but I was in a rush....

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    ahh i like pharcyde, i think you should talk to her but don't make any moves, feelit out and geta vibe first

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    No I am engaged and my fiancé is reading as I type so there for i dont hit on girls. If I where single I would wait for them to give me a sign. Girls get uncomfortable at the gym so it’s better to let them make the first move if you want girls at your gym. by the way you dont pick up girls That you see on a regular basis. You act like you’re not interested. If you don’t talk to her you have to have a reason to talk to her but make sure she thinks you not interested.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    was thinking about hitting on this girl @ they gym... But then I think damn if I get rejected sucks to work out, the girl is always there she is a trainer.. I guess I will pass.... Who knows she might have a bf or even married....Feel like the song by Pharcyde Passing me by.... Plus I would not want to be bothered by some strang dude... The weird thing is I ran into her at the check out lane today at the grocery store and I should of said what's up but I was in a rush....
    hey man, got my last gf at the gym it took some careful planning...but it worked in the long run, if your interested pm me for details

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think woman do not mind being admired but wish to be left alone for the most part at the gym. The gym can be a fun place to flirt but you should not treat the gym like a bar. Unless a woman has given you enough of a confirmation that you are certain she will say yes to a date I think you should leave her alone. Plus, if a woman is hot, every guy is probably watching her and will be watching you approach her. If she denies you, it will be in front of every other guy there that is keeping an eye on her too. Every situation is different but I think the gym should be a place they feel safe to work out in peace.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    this girl took my bench when i went over for 140lbs and while im walking back shes doing curls. i was lkike uhh. i dropped the weights and that scared her. but then we just hit it off for the day. i guess she didnt like me as ive never seen her there again

I don't see very many girls at my gym, it's pretty much a meathead gym. I see Cutler's wife there with him sometimes but I don't think it would be in my best interest to hit on her

NightWolf is offline Member
    At the gym was where i meet the love of my life! (in my pic)

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    To build attraction, some times it takes talking to the girl. I'll let you in on a little hint..... Hot chicks want you to talk to them. Why do you think they are working out in the gym and spending an hour getting ready? They like the attention, most guys are too scared of rejection so they won't talk to them.

Girls tend to like, strait forward, humorus guys, and to be honest assertive guys. Find somthing to poke fun at her about, in a playfull way.

Juice_E is offline Junior Member
    aaah yeah.. i was doing seated military dumb presses like 10 feet from the mirrior cause i like to look at the retarded faces i make. then this really good lookin chick started to do squats in front of me..? for what reason i dont know so i could check her out while i'm making ridiculous faces haha...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I flirt with the whole staff, did one of them. There easy

Last edited by Prada; 04-07-2008 at 11:27 AM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Tai leaves post-its on car windows. Works like a charm he says.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    I flirt with the whole staff, did one of them. There easy
    Ya i also did one of the staff, turned out she was a freak
    so i let her go. She started getting very bitchy and giving evil eyes
    to my GF (who im meet after her) who also trains in the same gym.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Girls do like being admired, and hit on, just not in a creepy way. I know that my ex-girlfriend hated being stared at. It's hard not to look at hot girls at the gym, you just gotta be smart about it. What I did was plan one workout so I left at the same time and just chatted her up on the way out to our cars. If nothing else works you could try that..

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like a couple of girls at the gym but I never hit them up as well. Unless they give me a sign or clue.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm hoping to see a girl worth hitting on at my new gym

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Tai leaves post-its on car windows. Works like a charm he says.
    Tia is , I believe, referred to as "George" now.

Not to sound harsh, but the way you are already making excuses not to talk to her like she may have a bf or she probably won't want to be bothered by some strange guy makes it sound like you have no chance with her. You gotta be confident bro, you need to have the mentality that she wants you to talk to her, make yourself the prize

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Give it a shot, the worst she can say is "no". Just understand that if things don't work out, the gym might become a little strange for the both of you.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    You wont know if ya dont give it a shot. If she says NO its not the end of the world.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    When I'm in the gym it's all buisness no games or looking at the prime real estate.Every guy I see staring at girls usually is grossly out of shape and takes about 5 min between sets.Not to say that your that guy but I go to the gym to train on a serious level.Ain't no half stepping when it's time to grow

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Girls do like being admired, and hit on, just not in a creepy way. I know that my ex-girlfriend hated being stared at. It's hard not to look at hot girls at the gym, you just gotta be smart about it. What I did was plan one workout so I left at the same time and just chatted her up on the way out to our cars. If nothing else works you could try that..
    Hard not to stare? It's damn near impossible with the shit they're wearing to the gym nowadays... If they don't like being stared at don't show it off...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I don't do it anymore, unless they are totally obvious about it. I used to work at my gym about 10 years ago. When I worked there I met so many good looking ladies, I ended up getting three different girlfriends from there. But when you break up and you get back into your workouts, you have to see your ex in the gym. One time I was in the gym with my girlfriend and two of my exes were there. Can you say uncomfortable.

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    i never did but im going to soon im really into this girl that goes late night the same time everyday that i go and whenever i work out on a bench she sits next to me and starts working out and i always catch her glancing over alot through the mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I don't do it anymore, unless they are totally obvious about it. I used to work at my gym about 10 years ago. When I worked there I met so many good looking ladies, I ended up getting three different girlfriends from there. But when you break up and you get back into your workouts, you have to see your ex in the gym. One time I was in the gym with my girlfriend and two of my exes were there. Can you say uncomfortable.
    Doh!!!Shitting in your own back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by rx8rone View Post
    i never did but im going to soon im really into this girl that goes late night the same time everyday that i go and whenever i work out on a bench she sits next to me and starts working out and i always catch her glancing over alot through the mirrors
    Yeah she wants some cock.

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    ill give her some

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    i hit on a girl at my gym awhile back we ended up hooken up and hanging out for awhile ha she was 4 years older then me

Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    i hit on a girl at my gym awhile back we ended up hooken up and hanging out for awhile ha she was 4 years older then me
    Ah yes the older chick,They don't yell they don't tell and when ya fuk'em there greatful as hell.Tip from the D

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    ha i like they way you think ha ^^^^

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    i picked up a girl at the gym once, she was the one chick who actually worked out harder than everyone in the gym. I thought she was gonna break every piece of cardio equipment in the gym. Any ways i finally got some sack and just started hitting on her with some little funny lines (because I met her once before ) so i didnt have to break the ice . Anywayz, she ended up coming over that night and many nights there after. I nicknamed her gym girl so thats what I would call her to face. I eventually stopped calling her and saw her in the gym today, I just said gym girl whats up how have you been. A good story atleast.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Not so much in the gym but when you see them out like at a bar or somwhere its like you instantly have something in common.... so youre already half way there

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    Probably wouldnt try too hard at the gym unless there was no chance of seein here elsewhere. Personally, I got my fair share of play from being that "jacked guy with the shaggy hair who works at the Campus gym"...the drunk freshmen and sophomore sorority girls would actually be the ones to approach me first at the bar..Just be a polite guy when u meet em at the gym and esp. dont be "That GUY"

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    At the gym was where i meet the love of my life! (in my pic)
    thumbs up dude

I have decided to look for signs.... If there is nothing there>>> so be it.... I thought when i am there working out I do not want to be bothered..... it is not a bar....

wow..,. I missed a great chance.. I was at the checkout line at the vitamin shoppe. I noticed her coming in the store... Then the register guy started talking to me about this new supplement a so called test booster then they got in. So I was going to walk over but I felt stupid since I already bought some protein and it was in the bag already.. so I just walked out of the store... .... Boy did I freeze up...next time I bump into her atleast I will say hello... I felt like Beck's song started... I am a loser,,, baby

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yeah! Of course not while they are huffing on the treadmill like most douche bags!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Damn right I do, you know they like to keep in shape and probs have good stamina.

Thread Information