Rye_guy is offline Member

puerto vallarta bound

well, this will be my second time this year to mexico, last time I was in tijuana for a while... but this time I shall be goin to PV with my buddy steve. Just wondering if any of you lads out there have had any experiences there, what you did and saw...

anther buddys girlfriend is the travel agent i booked through, and shes given me many Idea, however most of the tours and what not she recomended booking there as it would be much cheaper...

mostly I reckon im into the barganing and shopping, but deffinatley into the nightlife and partying. what is there to expect in PV? tijuana was certainly sketchy at times, especially with a "pharmaisist" tryin to get me down the alley way... least i think he was a pharmasist. haha

anyway, if any of you guys have suggestions, warnings, or any all round good info to have, I would certainly appreciate it.

thanks

Rye

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just stay close to the big hotels and tourist areas since they are more secure.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I would just stay close to the big hotels and tourist areas since they are more secure.
    agreed. stay in a nice resort and live it up.

i plan on going there in december, i know a few people that have gone and stayed at resorts and loved it.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I went once and it was great. We stayed in Old PV. New PV is where much of the new, really nice resorts are. I was with my parents, and they usually will pick the nicer place, but we decided to mix it up. It was a great experience. There are still very nice resorts to stay at, they are just a bit older and more "mexico." For the most part, it is where the Mexican natives with money go on vacation. You have the opportunity to experience the culture by simply going behind your resort, and the beach and resort have all or most of the ammentities of the nicer resorts in new PV. It is true that you will have slightly less security, but not drastic. Additionally, if you go to Old PV, you should have some ability to speak conversational spanish as the majority of people are mexican.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Damn, latinas are beautiful...

Rye_guy is offline Member
    indeed, im stayin at a fatty resort in new pv, but i do plan to be visiting friends who will be in the old district at the same time... super stoaked and cant wait to go

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Im probably going to go to Playa del Carmen. I like the beaches on the Yucatan.

Thread Information