HolyBlade is offline Associate Member

when it rains...it f***ing pours!!

had a bit of info come my way,from someone very very trust worthy ,that what i saw at the club was not a one time thing,in fact?that whore was cheating on me for the past 5 months..****ING WHORE !!!

i realy dont know what to do with myself at this point,to see it infront of me was not as bad as hearing that i was being played a fool for so ****ing long ! i mean ,jesus christ ! we were talking about marrige and stuff like that and she's ****ing around on me all along ...

what the **** do i do now ?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    realise this proves ya better than her and ya better off without!

sounds like a blessing you didnt get married.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Better off without.

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah fu*k that..if the guy she cheated on you with knew she was cheating..kick his ass..burn everything you ever gave her..if she did it once..she will do it again..DONT even think about gettin back with her

Quote Originally Posted by rickrick55 View Post
    yeah fu*k that..if the guy she cheated on you with knew she was cheating..kick his ass..burn everything you ever gave her..if she did it once..she will do it again..DONT even think about gettin back with her

get back with her ? HELL NO !
    right now i'm just trying to stop myself form killing the bitch.
    as far as i know the other guy was clueless ,and even if he wasnt ? so ****ing what ,so i'll beat him up and he presses charges and i go to jail...like i need that in my life

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    give her this-

DUDE.whats with this stereotype that guys are the dogs/cheaters. almost EVERY cheating scenario ive seen has been with the GIRL cheating. women are so scandelous for the majority!!!!

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyBlade View Post
    You don't really do anything except deal with the fact that she cheated and try to find someone new. It sucks man, but try not to let it get to you.

The only retribution I could see is if you get a younger, hotter girl and parade her around in front of your ex. That should make her nice and jealous.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    better off without her. no one likes to get fvcked around but it happened and you know the truth now.

forget about revenge or anything else, dont give her the satisfaction of her actions continually hurting you....you will find someone better.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Revenge really is a dish best served cold, even frozen if you can tolerate the wait.
    Ever make one of those Jell-O No Bake Cheesecakes? After it’s done, the anticipation of it sitting in the fridge….waiting for it to setup it kills you! You just want to drink those 2,000 calories of pure nastiness now! You don’t though, you are patient….and you are rewarded my friend with a nice big slice of heaven.
    Eventually this little tramp is going to come begging for you back my man. She will, trust me and don’t cave in….but at the same time don’t be scared to ask for things. See if she’ll bring you dinner to test the waters, and ask just for “dinner”. After our little Madonna agrees to bring you dinner….get specific about what you want. I did take out from Red Lobster….it was 30 minutes away.
    Call her when you are drunk, continue to hit on other girls, sleep with them when the opportunity comes around but still call her when you are drunk. Ask her to do the freaky dances she would never do with you before, she will be happy to tango.
    Don’t even be scared to ask for nude pictures. You don’t have to be shy my friend, ask, and lie, just say you need them so you can stroke your rod to pictures of her….girls on the net just don’t do it for you. It will work.
    If you feel really brave, I’ve not been there yet, ask for a video, maybe of the 2 of you. A object in her mouth looking up in the camera will do just fine.
    Do all this, use these tools against her. If she was a respectable girl, I’d say don’t lie to her, be honest with her but we are not dealing with a respectable girl….you owe her nothing, she owes you, now go get it and keep me posted.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Revenge really is a dish best served cold, even frozen if you can tolerate the wait.
    Ever make one of those Jell-O No Bake Cheesecakes? After it’s done, the anticipation of it sitting in the fridge….waiting for it to setup it kills you! You just want to drink those 2,000 calories of pure nastiness now! You don’t though, you are patient….and you are rewarded my friend with a nice big slice of heaven.
    Eventually this little tramp is going to come begging for you back my man. She will, trust me and don’t cave in….but at the same time don’t be scared to ask for things. See if she’ll bring you dinner to test the waters, and ask just for “dinner”. After our little Madonna agrees to bring you dinner….get specific about what you want. I did take out from Red Lobster….it was 30 minutes away.
    Call her when you are drunk, continue to hit on other girls, sleep with them when the opportunity comes around but still call her when you are drunk. Ask her to do the freaky dances she would never do with you before, she will be happy to tango.
    Don’t even be scared to ask for nude pictures. You don’t have to be shy my friend, ask, and lie, just say you need them so you can stroke your rod to pictures of her….girls on the net just don’t do it for you. It will work.
    If you feel really brave, I’ve not been there yet, ask for a video, maybe of the 2 of you. A object in her mouth looking up in the camera will do just fine.
    Do all this, use these tools against her. If she was a respectable girl, I’d say don’t lie to her, be honest with her but we are not dealing with a respectable girl….you owe her nothing, she owes you, now go get it and keep me posted.

as cool as it sounds ,and it does,it also sound like nothing but bad karma
    i've had some time to cool off now ,i just dont want anything to do with her skanky ass anymore...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    had a bit of info come my way,from someone very very trust worthy ,that what i saw at the club was not a one time thing,in fact?that whore was cheating on me for the past 5 months..****ING WHORE !!!

i realy dont know what to do with myself at this point,to see it infront of me was not as bad as hearing that i was being played a fool for so ****ing long ! i mean ,jesus christ ! we were talking about marrige and stuff like that and she's ****ing around on me all along ...

You should thank her for being so open about her infidelity so that you can now move on with your life..

and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. then ask for a full list of everyone she has slept with because you need to notify them via the Center for Disease control...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    You should thank her for being so open about her infidelity so that you can now move on with your life..

and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. then ask for a full list of everyone she has slept with because you need to notify them via the Center for Disease control...
    i'm geting tested for sure man...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Thats as totall bumm bro. Sorry bout that, as for the lil dirt snach. Either blow it off and get another girl, or get sum other lil dirty sluts at the clubs she goes to and make sure she sees u leave w/them...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Don't think about her, don't talk to her...spend time with friends and find yourself a new peice of ass...it's the only cure I know of.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to be rude, im kinda new too all this, but wouldnt you feel her getting lose after banging all these other guys?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    Not to be rude, im kinda new too all this, but wouldnt you feel her getting lose after banging all these other guys?
    hahaha, doubtful unless she popped out a baby with one of those guys.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    chicks dont get 'loose' from getting laid a lot, well, unless it was by a tree trunk....but generally no.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I got w/my ex right after she split up w/him. I use to be friends w/the guy and i walked n on him n this other chik once, and the dude was half horse. Her ***** was as tight as could be, like it had never been hit before.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    The best is knowing you DONT CARE. Dont EVER answer her calls, dont ever respond to her, dont even acknowledge her existence if you pass her on the street.

This is the greatest feeling. Then when you see her outside and she says hi and you keep walking she will write you an e-mail and say you are a ****ing a$$hole etc etc. Well still dont reply.

She will feel like a complete dipshit because she knows 110% you just dont give a shit at all. It's awesome. May not be as fun as punching her in the face but it truly works.

I have done it before, so many times i wanted to write a msg on MSN or whatever and say listen you bitch blah blah. It's not worth it. Pretend they dont exist forever.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    The best is knowing you DONT CARE. Dont EVER answer her calls, dont ever respond to her, dont even acknowledge her existence if you pass her on the street.

This is the greatest feeling. Then when you see her outside and she says hi and you keep walking she will write you an e-mail and say you are a ****ing a$$hole etc etc. Well still dont reply.

She will feel like a complete dipshit because she knows 110% you just dont give a shit at all. It's awesome. May not be as fun as punching her in the face but it truly works.

I have done it before, so many times i wanted to write a msg on MSN or whatever and say listen you bitch blah blah. It's not worth it. Pretend they dont exist forever.
    Completely agree, I really hope you do this. Just ignore she exists, she's going to go nuts and whatever happens hold yourself back no matter what she does to get your attention. She will lose her mind and you will get your satisfaction.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i think you should bang her mother.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    LMAO! I knew this is coming!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

I know how you're feeling... I was with this chick for 1.5 years and she had cheated on me twice. The first time she got really drunk and claimed she got taken advantage of so I forgave her like a vagina cause she seemed real sincere... Anyways two months later she tells me she had cheated on me the day after I popped her cherry with an ex cause she was afraid... I forgave her again cause it happened awhile ago and I was like whatever... Anyways this shit ate at my mind the entire rest of the relationship and towards the end I'm positive she was cheating on me with her now current bf... Needless to say, it just feels like someone has gotten the best of you and the humiliation is almost unbearable... The best thing I did was workout to get over it but it still lingers at the back of your mind... Thank god I have never seen that woman around cause I'd give her the evil eye... I have seen her bf on two occasions, first he was driving by me, saw me, and sped off... Second time in the mall I eyeballed him and he turned his head and sped up. I'm just ranting on but it's been awhile and this grudge of mine has never fully gone away, I guess it stays with you until you find a new, "good" woman... All I've found lately are sluts...

Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post

her mom is fugly

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    her mom is fugly
    gotta do it though... it's the sacrifice ya gotta make.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    all you need is 2 boats. a chainsaw. a change of clothes. and 8 black trash bags. ill take care of her for ya.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i totally agree with Bino. and you can now find a real woman... someone better.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    So what did she say when you told her the news?

Thread Information