skr0w is offline Associate Member

I'm going Fu@#ing CRAZY!!!

Hears the deal:
    I just accepted a job with a police dept. and leave for the academy sometime between sept-jan. My problem is that i love to bodybuild it has been a huge part of my life over the past 15 years. I'm afraid of how this position is going to affect my bb.
    1: I'll be going to the academy like I said sometime between sept-jan. for 14- 16 weeks gathering from what my friends say they only feed us 3 times a day and it's shit and they pt. the hell out of us. I'm scared i'll lose all my hard earned muscle i have aquired over the past 15 years due to the l lack of nutrition and not being able to lift weights.
    2. As an officer i'm not going to be able to take the "SUPER" supps.
    therefore will have a hard time competeting againts the guys who do.
    I know i can do natural shows but their not my thing.
    3. I"m almost 30 and am not settled in a career i feel as that it's coming down to me picking bodybuilding or a career!!! and it's driving me crazy it sucks that my college degree is worthless.

I guess what I'm saying is that i'm going crazy trying to figure out what i'm going to do. Keep and go through and stay CLEAN withy my positon as an officer in which if i keep i'll be finacially set for life with retirement ect. -OR-
    follow my dreams of competeting and take a chance that i can find another career in the near future that will be finacially rewarding.

P.S. everyone knows me as the big guy in town. I don't want to end up have everyone ask me once i loose 30 pounds at the academy if i quit lifting. I don't want that it will take me back to my child hood when everyone made fun of me and beat me up cause i was skinny.

WHEW......i'm done but seriously give my your opinions i trust all you guys on here and maybe someone can lead me down the right path.
    GOD BLESS!!!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Man thats a tough one. You are b/w rock and a hard place.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Lots of cops use super supplements, why couldnt you?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Man thats a tough one. You are b/w rock and a hard place.
    I hear you I'm afraid of making the wrong decision.

My job i just left i was making 30k the police position is 42k so you can see why i jumped on it.

I just don't know if it's worth it if i can't bodybuild it'd take a lot more than
    42k for me not to do it.

I don't want everyone to think being a police officer will affect my bb cause i wont do gear. It will also affect my nutrition, i might not be able to eat on time hell im might work 7am-3pm and have to be at the gym at 5pm and get stuck on a call that i got at 245 till 6 or 7pm

FFFFUUUCC##### why does life have to be so hard!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Lots of cops use super supplements, why couldnt you?
    I'd love too but i get pretty big. I just know rumors would start to fly and i'd be scared the higher up in rank might notice and decide to test. It's not worth loosing my job over. So if i go that route it would be best if i pick another career. The problem is i have no idea what that would be.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    depends on what you plan on doing with your life. Is there really a chance of you be a pro body builder? Are you ever gonig to be able to feed yourself and buy a house as a BB? If not time to grow up and realise its a hobby

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    depends on what you plan on doing with your life. Is there really a chance of you be a pro body builder? Are you ever gonig to be able to feed yourself and buy a house as a BB? If not time to grow up and realise its a hobby
    exactly. be realistic with your priorities. you should still be able to juice as a cop.

bigt10 is offline Member
    well i dont know where your from. some police and fire departments have really tough phsyical testing.

i doubt they feed them crappy foods.

they shouldnt care if you use AAS unless its effecting your job.

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Dude swallow your pride give it a go for a while ya gotta try different stuff! Havent you heard of muscle memory? Shyt you're not even 30 yet.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Is this serious?

Look at it this way:

Is Body Building earning you enough money to live off of?

If your answer is "No"..then you know the answer to your question.
    ***No source checks!!!***

bigt10 is offline Member
    Try to get on HRT asap.

Most police forces would have excellent medical coverage and plans.

ruin your balls i would say for abit, just do deca only and tren or something for a bit.

go to the doc complain about you feel symptons of low testosterone , etc. then find a good doc who will give you a decent amount of Test cyp.

testing officers and cops is the stupidest nonsense, 2 jobs where fitness matters the most. come on man, you have a fire your family is in danger, do you want some huge fit guys that might be on steroids , or some fat guys that look like they would have trouble running a mile.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by skr0w View Post
    I hear you I'm afraid of making the wrong decision.

My job i just left i was making 30k the police position is 42k so you can see why i jumped on it.

I just don't know if it's worth it if i can't bodybuild it'd take a lot more than
    42k for me not to do it.

I don't want everyone to think being a police officer will affect my bb cause i wont do gear. It will also affect my nutrition, i might not be able to eat on time hell im might work 7am-3pm and have to be at the gym at 5pm and get stuck on a call that i got at 245 till 6 or 7pm

FFFFUUUCC##### why does life have to be so hard!!!! lol
    I talked to a cop and she told me once you get in it doesnt matter. Also you have to be really carefull of not getting "excessive force" blame on u. If you ever get that then they will look into what r u using and it will be blamed on "Roid rage "

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    My friend went through the N.Y. State troppers acadamy not to long ago, and they were more than willing to accomodate time for weight lifting... They really welcomed it. Either take a little bit while going through or don't and when you get done just do a little bit. Its a great job and you will be set for life, pension and what not. I juiced when I was in the Navy. I think they kinda turn the other way with things like gear as long as your not out of control. Good Luck Bro

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you have to decide whats more important to you

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i know people that went to police acadamy. Its not like military bbot camp like you are making it sound

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I've been pulled over by some pretty jacked cops, you'll be able to maintain bigness. Academy is a small part of the time you spend as a cop. Bring some high cal food if you can.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Ronnie Coleman was a cop

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    exactly. be realistic with your priorities. you should still be able to juice as a cop.
    I hear you but i'd hate to loose my job becuase some jackass with higher rank got jealous cause of my size and decided to test me.

goose is offline Banned
    All you need to cycle is test.

Why cant you use Test Suspension?

goose is offline Banned
    add peptides too,slin and HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    All you need to cycle is test.

Why cant you use Test Suspension?
    I'd consider these things if i didn't think i might be a target. I've been with them for about a month and i found a random 22gauge syringe in my mail box. It really pissed me off i talked to my good friend who is an officer there and he said don't worry about it cause people always get ****ed with but still it didn't make me happy.

Today my training officer asked me if i juiced, he said "be honest joe your almost 30, big as shit and you shave your head to coverup your receeding hair line from all the juice you have took so it's ok you can tell me." It sounded like he was joking but not too sure.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd consider these things if i didn't think i might be a target. I've been with them for about a month and i found a random 22gauge syringe in my mail box. It really pissed me off i talked to my good friend who is an officer there and he said don't worry about it cause people always get ****ed with but still it didn't make me happy.

Today my training officer asked me if i juiced, he said "be honest joe your almost 30, big as shit and you shave your head to coverup your receeding hair line from all the juice you have took so it's ok you can tell me." It sounded like he was joking but not too sure.
    I would tell him "what is it with working out", "everyone is giving me a hard time becaue I have been lifting for the past 10 years".... maybe he will back off... also, don't forget that prohormones are legal... you can always pull that one out of the bag....just say, actually I got pretty big off of "blah,blah," insert your prohormone..... tell them they sell it at a local store and then say "are you in to lifting?" and be positive about lifting,eating, dedication, and maybe get into the supplement talk... creatine, protein powder, no2, prohomes (maybe), etc...

Also, I would stick with the career decision and if you don't feel right juicing then switch over to some good prohormone cycles.... do those off and on and you should be fine with keeping your size and you might even gain a few more...

Not to bad. don't sweat it... you are getting to worked up over it.. I say pick the career... continue to hit the gym hard and take your supplements that are strong and legal. won't ever be the same, but so what... the career is calling you too and the prohormones will be the happy median.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ^^ditto.

remember: I went from 215 to 250 using creatine

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    When I joined the Police force, I had to pass a polygraph and one of the questions centered around buying illegal drugs....have you had a poly yet and how did you get around that?

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    U can always use HGH/Slin and get away with it...

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    lol dude look at ronnie coleman! im sure you'll be fine lol then again, its all about which type of drug test they want to give you, steroid testing can cost a lot and sumtimes they wont even test you for it, but dont get me wron, im just goin on a guess here, then again an ASS Cop is way better than a Jelly Donut Cop!

bigt10 is offline Member
    just do some high dose test cycles man....

Stay this way for a bit choose your compounds see how stuff goes.

once you start seeing what goes on then add more.

if you just wanna keep beeing big and dont compete i dont see why not...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    id take the police departments job.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    When I joined the Police force, I had to pass a polygraph and one of the questions centered around buying illegal drugs....have you had a poly yet and how did you get around that?
    Don't know how i passed the lie detector but i did.

Thread Information