Nismo is offline Member

Going under the knife!

So I went to the docter today to get my titties checked out.

Ol' doc felt them and was like, "Yep, looks like you got Gyno". I was like "no shit man".

He stared at me for like a minute and asked, "You taking steriods "? I told him no, then he asked if I was taking any type of supps. I told him that all I was taking was Lipo Flame cause I was cutting my BF.

He didn't believe me and was convinced I was taking steriods, dunno know why? I'm not huge, just a bit bigger then your average guy.

So he set me up with an appt. with the Surgeon General and looks like I'm gonna be going under the knife to get my gyno removed.

Has anyone here had the operation done before? How long is the recup. time and how long will I be out of the gym for? Will my chest go back to normal or will they look all wierd. Kinda scared and need some help here.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    the rock had gyno surgery and he looks good

Nismo is offline Member
    Serious??? Good sh!t, I'm not as swole as him but soon chopper, soon. Haha thanks bro

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about you show us a before and after pic. How much is it going to cost, I was considering it.

Nismo is offline Member
    Yeah, I'll post up before and after pics for sure.

I'm not sure how much it cost though. I'm in the military so it will only cost Uncle Sam AKA the tax payers (Sorry) money.

But I think I read that it would cost about 10k though. I might be wrong though. If you tell the Doc that your in pain then your insurance should cover it, if you tell them that its just cosmitic then I don't think that they would pay for it.

And yes my nipps do hurt.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd look into more than one sugron if I were you.

I would not trust my tits to just anyone!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Show us your boobies

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they may do the surgery.. i hope your system is clean they could call for a drug test if the doc really thinks you are on steroids ..

just a thought..

if you are not clean you better start doing something to flush your system now, if you have done deca in the last year you are probably screwed if they do the test..

and no, the regular drug test the military does is for rec drugs..

but they will do a steroid test for you if they suspect you are on steroids..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Show us your boobies
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tURQp0Db_kc&feature=related
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    they may do the surgery.. i hope your system is clean they could call for a drug test if the doc really thinks you are on steroids ..

just a thought..

if you are not clean you better start doing something to flush your system now, if you have done deca in the last year you are probably screwed if they do the test..

and no, the regular drug test the military does is for rec drugs..

but they will do a steroid test for you if they suspect you are on steroids..

good luck..
    Thanks man! Funny part about all this is that I didn't even do any AAS. I freakin got gyno from M-Drol!!!!! I sh!t you not bro.

I did a three week cycle and at week two is when I started getting the itchy nips and a bit of pain on the nipps. I conitnued on (no likes a quiter). That was in Feb of this year. Now my dumbass has gyno.

I should be straight if they do test me for steriod use. I thought I was ready for my first cycle of test when I got back to the states but I guess I'm still a young grass-hopper.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'd look into more than one sugron if I were you.

I would not trust my tits to just anyone!
    I know right! Worst part about it is if I die while surgery *knocks on wood* my family can't sue cause it's the military.

Hahaha that would be funny if I wake up to a new set of titties.

Oops! We thought you wanted them bigger!

Come to think of it thats not really funny, I hope that doesn't happen

If your prone to nausea post surgery, make sure they IV you an anti nausea medication for this one. The chance is slim but there have been occurences of people vomitting and choking on it causing them to suffocate.

When i got my wisdoms pulled i vommitted about 3 hours later on the way home.

I get my titties removed on the 23rd! WOOOHOOO. my insurance covered it too NO CO PAY YEAH BUDDY

sphincter is offline Member
    I figure I'll wait 'til I get where I'm going with steroid use /body composition and THEN go in and get any Gyno cleared up all at once instead of getting it done, then cycling and getting more gyno, etc.. I seem to be reading they don't usually remove the whole gland unless it is pretty bad gyno which means you're likely to get more gyno in the remaining gland...

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I have a little gyno and have looked into surgery but I gotta tell you that unless you get a great surgen the results looks sketchy to me. I see a lot of dudes you have some serious side boob still. It looks like the doctor's don't shape the breast right after they remove the tissue.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    If your prone to nausea post surgery, make sure they IV you an anti nausea medication for this one. The chance is slim but there have been occurences of people vomitting and choking on it causing them to suffocate.

When i got my wisdoms pulled i vommitted about 3 hours later on the way home.

I get my titties removed on the 23rd! WOOOHOOO. my insurance covered it too NO CO PAY YEAH BUDDY
    Who's your insurance provider?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I have my gyno surgery this Friday, May 16th. Looking forward to having this dealt with. If only to at least have the hard tissue out so it doesnt hurt to put pressure on it, but I am hoping it will look good so I can comfortably take my shirt off without having to worry about the puffy nips lol

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron View Post
    I have my gyno surgery this Friday, May 16th. Looking forward to having this dealt with. If only to at least have the hard tissue out so it doesnt hurt to put pressure on it, but I am hoping it will look good so I can comfortably take my shirt off without having to worry about the puffy nips lol
    I feel your pain man. I went to the beach yesterday and I was lookin pretty solid.... except for my nipps. It really fvcks up the definition on the chest doesn't it.

Good luck on your operation my man and let me know how it went and so on. I have to see the surgeon this tuesday.

Thread Information