calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Coast to Coast AM Radio

For all those people who liked alex jones. Here is the radio station you should listen to also.

You can find out if its being played in ur area on www.coasttocoastam.com
    if its not played in ur area let me know I will send you a link to radio station website that archives it so you can listen to it when ever you can.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey!!! That's my fav AM radio show. It comes on every night at 10pm over here. Lot's of really great subjects you won't hear about in the news.

They interview Authors, Scientists, Inventors, Journalists, and have a whole host of very interesting subjects. The website gives you a list of upcoming programs.

You can also sign up for podcasting, and find past programs for downloading. They have a live chat room too...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Hey!!! That's my fav AM radio show. It comes on every night at 10pm over here. Lot's of really great subjects you won't hear about in the news.

They interview Authors, Scientists, Inventors, Journalists, and have a whole host of very interesting subjects. The website gives you a list of upcoming programs.

You can also sign up for podcasting, and find past programs for downloading. They have a live chat room too...
    Finally Man I thought I ws the only one around here who lisens to that radio...good to know

Thread Information