Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Exclamation British Dr**on BUST UPDATE/MANY BIG SOURCES!

Im posting this because this is very interesting. I will elaborate further in a second post on the significance of this operation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bri*ish Dr**on Anabolic Steroid Manufacturing and Distributribution Organization
    May 20th, 2008
    Bodybuilding brothers Justin and Jonathan DeProspo are being sentenced this month for their role in distributing anabolic steroids and human growth hormone manufactured by Bri*ish Dr**on and IP aka Inte**ational Phar**ceuticals (”Brothers receiving prison sentences for steroid distribution,” May 20).

According to court documents, their case was apparently part of a larger ongoing investigation of the “Bri*ish Dr**on Anabolic Steroid Manufacturing and Distribution Organization” by federal investigators. Clearly, the recently arrested founder of Bri*ish Dr**on has been on the steroid most wanted list for some time.

The New England Field Division, Financial Investigation Team (NEFD FIT) is currently conducting an investigation into an international steroid manufacturing, importing and money laundering organization operating from Thailand, Austria, Moldova, The Peoples Republic of China (PRC), the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Greece, Canada and other countries. This organization is referred to as the BRI*ISH DR**ON ANABOLIC STEROID MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION ORGANIZATION.

The DEA-Boston investigation centers on the importation of BRI*ISH DR**ON brand steroids into the United States by a series of manufacturers, wholesalers and repackagers/shippers based in the above-mentioned foreign countries.

All of the following information is a matter of public record and entered into evidence by federal authorities.

Court documents reveal that the DeProspo brothers claimed to have purchased over $100,000 in anabolic steroids primarily British Dragon from Al*n at al*n@*******.org in Moldova and IP at iph**t@*****.com in China. (Federal investigators have documented over $40,000 in transfers.) They transferred funds via Western Union to various recipients including “Matt Vanalst,” “Stela Batin,” “Stubei Ala,” and “Stubei Galina” in Moldova and “Xioming Yang Yang” and “Goucheng Jiang” in China.

DeProspo admitted to successfully having about 150 steroid shipments sent to his parents home and subsequently had them delivered to his college post office box and various UPS Store private mail boxes.

The case against the DeProspo brothers was made using video surveillance, public records, telephone records, pen register and trap and trace information, and search warrants on various email addresses used by defendants including arthu****[email protected], jaz*****[email protected], and KAS*****[email protected].

The federal government has devoted significant resources in their investigation of illegal steroid possession and distribution even if major cases are only sentenced to probation or a year/day or less jail time as is the case with the DeProspos.

Look here is the significance...for any of you who are not in the know, I'll delve into this somewhat further.

1. MOLDOVA - This is where a very big name source AL*N, has setup an underground lab called BA**AN PHARMACEUTICALS.

2. The Peoples Republic of China. This is scary because an even bigger name source I*, who has been around for years is now being targeted.

3. GREECE- Several big name sources, but the one that comes to mind immediately, OSC*RO operates out of here. Recently, he has sent his customers emails saying that they have had to relocate and ship from different areas because of the heat they are taking.

What does this mean? The US government and the DEA are not just targeting those who sell directly to US customers, but they are targeting those who sell steroids in general, even in countries where they are legal to buy&sell. This just keeps getting worse and worse...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Mother of God....thanks for the horrible news man....

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    We can always count on you godfather for pertinent info and posts such as this...

Keep us up to date and thank you for being so resourceful and on top of it.

Also, to inform you guys about Pen Register Trap & Trace. What this does, is it monitors the targets telephone number. From there, it tracks all of the phone calls the target makes&recieves, it then makes those numbers targets as well, and will track all of the calls that person makes&recieves. This is a way for them to find out who is in the "network." So it shows who has contacts with who, and how many people they are seperated by. This is why anyone, even low level guys, should be using multiple pre-paid cellphones and changing the numbers at least once a month.

Second2None is offline Banned
    good work bro

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Crap... I can feel myself deflating now...... j/k

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sh!t just when I thought the action was dying down around here, now this. Am I gonna get to sleep tonight, it's already 10pm and I been here all day,

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Yes, everything that you posted makes sense... And it is sad.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    godfather you got a pm

Answered

bigt10 is offline Member
    is it just me or maybee i dont have any common sense.

Why is the US government spending our tax dollars policing steroids in countries where they are legal?

Maybee im stupid but why the fvck is the UNITED STATES government in china, greece, and maldova trying to police anabolic steroids and enforce laws that dont even exist in those countries.

What is the US government to stop maldovans from buying it.

Stupid. our tax dollars to.

Oh well i guess we should still be the world police and pay with our tax dollars and printed money

bigt10 is offline Member
    ""The federal government has devoted significant resources in their investigation of illegal steroid possession and distribution even if major cases are only sentenced to probation or a year/day or less jail time as is the case with the DeProspos.""

Can i ask again why the federal government is doing this.

What risk does this pose to americans?

Why do laws being broken in Moldova effect Americans?

what is the danger or significance to Americas?

How many people have been hospitalized, dangered, or killed from anabolic steroids ?

Why do we never hear about kicking illegal aliens out, and mexican gangs and criminals coming up our borders selling dangerous drugs like meth?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    godfather you got a pm
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Answered
    Is that like Nextel walki talki online version?!

bd50 is offline Associate Member

Lets keep this up,, the heat is on again bros.

Millard Baker is offline Respected Member
    @godfather thanks for the positive feedback on my article and the elaboration on various details!

@ecto9 the federal investigation into the "Brit**h Dra**n anabolic steroid manufacturing and distribution organization" isn't anything new. It was started at least two years ago by DEA-Boston. The documents were filed over a year ago (although I'm not sure when they became public). So nothing new - but I thought it was something that should be brought to the attention of the bodybuilding community since the investigation extends overseas to active sources.

@bigt10 why is the government doing this? Great question! Attorney Philip Sweitzer wrote an analysis of the "internationalization of steroid law" for my site. I wrote about it on my blog recently. Here is an excerpt:

"The internationalized, fascistic nature of current steroid law enforcement policy thus emerges. Hegemony is its stated goal, that U.S. policy must be tantamount to international policy: all nations must conform to the legal standard of the United States. We must all think alike… The “internationalization” of steroid law, however, is also troubling for its politicization and heavy-handed reliance on dishonest notions of morality, cheating, and “protecting our children,” rather than science…"

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Goddammit! How the fvck am I ever gonna be able to do my first cycle?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    It's time we all start to homebrew mates...

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    the heat is on MORE than we all know fellas...... trust me on that...

godfather... ygpm

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Millard Baker View Post
    @godfather thanks for the positive feedback on my article and the elaboration on various details!

@ecto9 the federal investigation into the "Brit**h Dra**n anabolic steroid manufacturing and distribution organization" isn't anything new. It was started at least two years ago by DEA-Boston. The documents were filed over a year ago (although I'm not sure when they became public). So nothing new - but I thought it was something that should be brought to the attention of the bodybuilding community since the investigation extends overseas to active sources.
    Thank You for all this Millard. I read your blog but apparantly not enough! I will daily from now on...

After reading all this, there's just a few things I'd like clarified by Millard and/or godfather. :

The New England Field Division, Financial Investigation Team (NEFD FIT) is currently conducting an investigation into an international steroid manufacturing, importing and money laundering organization operating from Thailand, Austria, Moldova, The Peoples Republic of China (PRC), the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Greece, Canada and other countries. This organization is referred to as the BRI*ISH DR**ON ANABOLIC STEROID MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION ORGANIZATION.
    The DEA-Boston investigation centers on the importation of BRI*ISH DR**ON brand steroids into the United States by a series of manufacturers, wholesalers and repackagers/shippers based in the above-mentioned foreign countries.

The federal government has devoted significant resources in their investigation of illegal steroid possession and distribution even if major cases are only sentenced to probation or a year/day or less jail time as is the case with the DeProspos.
    So far everything seems to be centering on the activities coming from our end (U.S.) of the spectrum. Importation, possession and distribution.

Now concerning the particpating foreign countries:

1. MOLDOVA - This is where a very big name source AL*N, has setup an underground lab called BA**AN PHARMACEUTICALS.

2. The Peoples Republic of China. This is scary because an even bigger name source I*, who has been around for years is now being targeted.

3. GREECE- Several big name sources, but the one that comes to mind immediately, OSC*RO operates out of here. Recently, he has sent his customers emails saying that they have had to relocate and ship from different areas because of the heat they are taking.

Question:

1- Correct me if I'm mistaken, but does a foreign country have to give consent to the U.S. for the DEA or what have you, to exercise their powers in that country when theses matters are U.S. issues?

I mean these countries laws allow them to do business there. The "importing, selling and distribution" are all U.S. jurisdiction problems.

2- And if they do let the U.S. into their country's business, that must mean they have friendly relations with the U.S., am I not correct about this?

Can you see where I'm going with this?

If so the only logical alternative that I can see in the foreseeable future for these companies, is to relocate into less cooperative regions of the world to continue their buisness.

How do you feel about this?

P.S. The damn red highlighter is not working, so I apologize for the difficult reading.
    Last edited by ecto9; 05-22-2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Trying to get the red highlighter working!!!

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    It's time we all start to homebrew mates...
    I'd love to if all the powder soucres weren't getting pinched to.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    He has over 150 shipments to his parents and school adresses using a non-secure email account what a dumbshit

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    He has over 150 shipments to his parents and school adresses using a non-secure email account what a dumbshit
    agreed aspecially getting his parents involved unknowingly.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Good post godfather, thanks for the info and Millard too. I am quessing the upcoming Olympics has a lot to do with the headline seeking steroid bust.

Ecto9- It is called MLAT , which stands for Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty. There is a long list of participating MLAT countries with the United States. They basically agree to help each other enforce laws that are being broken in their country, from people in their origin country. What is disturbing is that British Dragon never actually broke US law by attempting to import their products into the United States. They distributed their products to other countries where it is legal to posess steroids , to people who THEN attempted/did ship and sell steroids to customers in the United States. The owners of BD could very well have claimed total ignorance of this fact, and once the product leaves their hands and is shipped to a destination country where the product is legal, they are no longer responsible for it. However, I suspect that they got somewhat greedy and were trying to import their product into the United States.

Millard Baker is spot on with his analysis and his other article about the internationalization of steroid law. It is in essence a way to legislate MORALITY, and has nothing to do with any real dangers of steroid use to the people.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    crazy stuff

batlin is offline Associate Member
    just freaken lovely.....

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    This really sucks. Thanks godfather.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Guess what guys it isnt going to change. I was talking to a group of people today about various money wasting ventures our government is in, Spygate, steroids in baseball ect.

So the spy gate thing came up and everybody was pissed that we spent millions on that. Steroids in baseball came up and of course they were pissed about all the money the government spent on that to. Until someone piped up and said, well we need to set an example to young kids not to do steroids. Which is fine in of its self, but he added the comment "Plus we can't have people walking around all jacked up on steroids causing problems." Then everyone else at the table was like yeah your right and all the cliche's came out about roid rage , cancer....blah blah blah.

The shitty thing is that these people I was talking to are all highly educated people and are pretty liberal minded when it comes to drug policies and such. If highly educated people are spouting off all the same mis-informed rhetoric that is put out by the Government how can the Pro-steroid movement ever begin to turn the tide? Especially now that the community as a whole is imploding in on itself and everyone is fighting everyone else and trying to have the biggest dick on the board scene?????????

Sorry to say it guys, but we are not even in the game. We have each other and Stallon and thats it.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Ecto9- It is called MLAT , which stands for Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty. There is a long list of participating MLAT countries with the United States. They basically agree to help each other enforce laws that are being broken in their country, from people in their origin country. What is disturbing is that British Dragon never actually broke US law by attempting to import their products into the United States. They distributed their products to other countries where it is legal to posess steroids , to people who THEN attempted/did ship and sell steroids to customers in the United States. The owners of BD could very well have claimed total ignorance of this fact, and once the product leaves their hands and is shipped to a destination country where the product is legal, they are no longer responsible for it. However, I suspect that they got somewhat greedy and were trying to import their product into the United States.

Millard Baker is spot on with his analysis and his other article about the internationalization of steroid law. It is in essence a way to legislate MORALITY, and has nothing to do with any real dangers of steroid use to the people.

to add to this... the US just has too much pull and influence... even if the country was not friendly to US enforcement, the US government can cut ties and really screw countries in a lot of different ways to get their way... It is not worth suffering everything for a few steroid busts in any countries mind.

The whole thing is stupid if you ask me... our government chasing and wasting money on this and others bowing to our propaganda.......

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    to add to this... the US just has too much pull and influence... even if the country was not friendly to US enforcement, the US government can cut ties and really screw countries in a lot of different ways to get their way... It is not worth suffering everything for a few steroid busts in any countries mind.

The whole thing is stupid if you ask me... our government chasing and wasting money on this and others bowing to our propaganda.......
    It's partially due to stuff like this -- the unwelcome influence that the US exerts on other countries -- that makes foreigners not like Americans.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    http://www.boston.com/news/world/asi..._crisis_grows/

one example, you either do what we say, do what we want that is good for us, or eat sand.. or what ever they eat in their native country..

Over population due to excessive food is a big problem.. remember, 90 yrs ago in the desert, there was no food.. today.. still no food, but they can afford to have solid gold toilets..

time to raise the price of grain another $4 per bushel.. good times..

now that protein diet is looking good..

by the way.. on 5 acres, i can grow enough grain to feed to adulthood 200 chickens and 1 cow.. that's more than my family can eat in a year..

again.. good times..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    http://www.boston.com/news/world/asi..._crisis_grows/

one example, you either do what we say, do what we want that is good for us, or eat sand.. or what ever they eat in their native country..

Over population due to excessive food is a big problem.. remember, 90 yrs ago in the desert, there was no food.. today.. still no food, but they can afford to have solid gold toilets..

time to raise the price of grain another $4 per bushel.. good times..

now that protein diet is looking good..

by the way.. on 5 acres, i can grow enough grain to feed to adulthood 200 chickens and 1 cow.. that's more than my family can eat in a year..

again.. good times..

I fail to see your point on this as far as this thread? Of course I am not to bright......LOL

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    It's partially due to stuff like this -- the unwelcome influence that the US exerts on other countries -- that makes foreigners not like Americans.
    I agree, but it also makes us citizens feel unwelcoming or should i say untrusting of our own government in many ways too.

That sprinter in the 88 Olympics that pissed hot really ****ed it up for everybody!

By the way I'm new to this site. Does anyone have any anomyitity tips, I'm sure the DEA goes through this too.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Ganna have to change that avvy illwillogical.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Ganna have to change that avvy illwillogical.
    true.but its funny...

Time for a new hobby.

I'm going to start knitting, until importing yarn becomes illegal, then I must pick something else

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    it is pretty funny thou.
    damn i cant believe all this shit is happening!!! the us gov just loves to stuff their nose in what ever asshole they can sniff....GEEZUZ MAN!! nothing we can do about it either, sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information