Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mick86 is offline Member

Exclamation In response to the accusations of BONE.CRUSHER impersonating C-Money

For those of you not familiar with the recent scandal that has rocked this website, a user by the name of C-Money has come forward and claimed that the pictures posted by BONE.CRUSHER documenting his progress are actually pictures belonging to C-Money which he took of himself.

The pictures have now been removed and the thread closed but here is a link to where it all unfolded:
    Collection of pictures of me before and after cycles

Just to prove that some of us are actually comfortable in our own skin I have posted a few pics of myself. They're nothing special but then I have only been training for 3 months. I eat 2 small meals a day but make up extra calories by drinking a lot of beer. I am a strict vegan so only eat nuts and flowers and things that don't harm living creatures. For exercise I do yoga once a fortnight, and run marathons in between. The supplements I take are mainly to loosen up my bowls, and as such are fiber based. Last month a did a cycle of orange juice, drinking one cup every morning. What do you think of my results, critique me please (go easy, im just a beginner).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In response to the accusations of BONE.CRUSHER impersonating C-Money-arnold_schwarzenegger_training.jpg   In response to the accusations of BONE.CRUSHER impersonating C-Money-arnolds.jpg   In response to the accusations of BONE.CRUSHER impersonating C-Money-arnoldschwarzenegger.jpg   In response to the accusations of BONE.CRUSHER impersonating C-Money-arnoldschwarzenegger1969.jpg   In response to the accusations of BONE.CRUSHER impersonating C-Money-arnold-schwarzenegger-big_muscle.jpg  

Last edited by mick86; 05-17-2008 at 06:24 AM.

zartan is offline Banned
    HAHA.

Get to da CHOPPAAAA!!!

zartan is offline Banned
    I should like to have seen Butt Crusher's response before he got banned...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I'm afraid im ganna have to say there photoshopped!

You did a really bad job on the hair dude!

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan View Post
    HAHA.

Get to da CHOPPAAAA!!!
    Haha, yeah a while back someone impersonated me and made a couple of movies. He was in my likeness but called him self Arnold. I cant believe someone would pretend to be someone else like that...

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    I'm afraid im ganna have to say there photoshopped!

You did a really bad job on the hair dude!
    All pictures ar 100% genuine, I assure you.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is my take:

Bonecrusher = C money... same dude...

On this website he was telling the truth about what he ran on cycle... on BB.com he said he was all natural for whatever reason (maybe work or friends or family).... now, one of the steroid members that frequent both steroid.com and BB.com called him bonecrusher and also said that he is lying about being all natty... so bonecrusher AKA C Money came here and made this to cover his story...

Let me know if you need me to do an PI work for you.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Damn I just read that other thread. I wish somebody would steal my pics !!!!

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    hey bro your lookin real good. youve only beeen working out for 3 months. thats amazing. you have great genetics. you should enter a show. if you fixed up that diet youd be able to compete natrual in non tested events. your very gifted and should work hard and take advantage of your genes

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    Here is my take:

i was thinking the same thing

btw Mick, nice thread...that is hilarious.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You need to bring up your legs Mick, they are lacking

mick86 is offline Member
    Here is my take:

On this website he was telling the truth about what he ran on cycle... on BB.com he said he was all natural for whatever reason (maybe work or friends or family).... now, one of the steroid members that frequent both steroid.com and BB.com called him bonecrusher and also said that he is lying about being all natty... so bonecrusher AKA C Money came here and made this to cover his story...

Interesting, you may be right. I agree that it seems very unlikely that someone could look like that without extensive anabolic use. I actually was concerned that BONE.CRUSHER may be a cop. Now I dont know what to think. I pointed BONE.CRUSHER in the direction of a source so have been stressing for the safety of that source. Great research.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    hey bro your lookin real good. youve only beeen working out for 3 months. thats amazing. you have great genetics. you should enter a show. if you fixed up that diet youd be able to compete natrual in non tested events. your very gifted and should work hard and take advantage of your genes

btw Mick, nice thread...that is hilarious.
    lol, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    You need to bring up your legs Mick, they are lacking
    I know

zartan is offline Banned
    Here is my take:

lol that actually has the ring of truth to it, Butt Crushers looked seriously bloated after his cycle, I dunno why anyone who is all natural would ever get that bloated.

Admin could just compare their ip addresses and mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by zartan View Post
    lol that actually has the ring of truth to it, Butt Crushers looked seriously bloated after his cycle, I dunno why anyone who is all natural would ever get that bloated.

Admin could just compare their ip addresses and mystery solved.
    true to both of your statements... for sure the bloat.... I am sure admin checked the ip address... maybe he has a good reason for going incognito and admin supported it.
    Last edited by rockinred; 05-12-2008 at 04:57 PM.

mick86 is offline Member
    true to both of your statements... for sure the bloat.... I am sure admin checked the ip address... maybe he has a good reason for going incognito and admin supported it.
    Good point, can we find out from admin if the ip's were cross checked and what the result was? If they wern't checked, can we request that they are checked?
    Last edited by mick86; 05-12-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    IP Check might be intersting

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    For those of you not familiar with the recent scandal that has rocked this website, a user by the name of C-Money has come forward and claimed that the pictures posted by BONE.CRUSHER documenting his training are actually pictures belonging to C-Money which he took of himself.

The pictures have now been removed and the thread closed but here is a link to where it all unfolded:
    Collection of pictures of me before and after cycles

Just to prove that some of us are actually comfortable in our own skin I have posted a few pics of myself. They're nothing special but then I have only been training for 3 months. I eat 2 small meals a day but make up extra calories by drinking a lot of beer. I am a strict vegan so only eat nuts and flowers and things that don't harm living creatures. For exercise I do yoga once a fortnight, and run marathons in between. The supplements I take are mainly to loosen up my bowls, and as such are fiber based. Last month a did a cycle of orange juice, drinking one cup every morning. What do you think of my results, critique me please (go easy, im just a beginner).
    I commend you on your honestly and would like to follow in your footsteps. Here is a quick shot of my off season when i am fat and bloated.

C-Money is offline New Member
    Here is my take:

Lol.... naw man I sell electronics at my dads store... I have nothing to hide, hell most guys in my town think i juice anyways, so if i was to post it up on a site and someone was to see it, it would be par for the course.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    IP Check might be intersting
    You know when the test that you taking is working when the girls in everyones avvys are making you really horney...*drool* damm the girl in your avvy looks inviting Kale, that is the 3rd avvy to grabb my attention in that way today.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Good point, can we find out from admin if the ip's were cross checked and what the result was? If they wern't checked, can we request that they are checked?
    Yeah i would like the mods to check the ips, i live in northern alberta canada....

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I commend you on your honestly and would like to follow in your footsteps. Here is a quick shot of my off season when i am fat and bloated.

haha, yeah you are carrying way to much water and fat there dude, that cant be good for your ticker.

Blog Entries
    lol c-money i don't want to bring up and more harsh feelings but i would have been pissed if i was in your shoes.

lol c-money i don't want to bring up and more harsh feelings but i would have been pissed if i was in your shoes.
    Hell ya i was pissed, i want the mods to check the ips, im on my computer at work right now, but all yesterdays posts(sunday posts) were at home!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Money View Post
    Hell ya i was pissed, i want the mods to check the ips, im on my computer at work right now, but all yesterdays posts(sunday posts) were at home!
    Gonna stick around and contribute?

yeah quite possible

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Money View Post
    Well at least someone caught it and told you about it. This is another reason why i don't like posting pics of myself online.

Kale might try and photoshop his face on my body in an attempt to have the perfect physique.

Well at least someone caught it and told you about it. This is another reason why i don't like posting pics of myself online.

Kale might try and photoshop his face on my body in an attempt to have the perfect physique.
    Yeah im glad buddy posted it up. Got that shit dealt with quick.

mick86 is offline Member
    Im going to bed, Its 9.30am and I have been up all night trying 2 get to the bottom of this 4 the sake of my source which I put BONE.CRUSHER onto. As long as he is not a cop I dont care who he is. He can e a f#c*ing trans gender pedophile 4 all I care. I warned the source as soon as I found out so hopefully everything is ok.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm afraid BONE.CRUSHER was (is) LE and stole the pics to try to fit in here.

mick86 is offline Member

bahaha is that how Kale roles is it...interesting.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm afraid BONE.CRUSHER was (is) LE and stole the pics to try to fit in here.
    Me too.....

well guys its 530 pm here getting ready to close the shop down at 600, then workout.. ill be on later. Mods, if you can check the ips please and post up your results, i want this to be put to rest! Thanks

Blog Entries
    I use carlos pics on my other board. The only small problem i have when meeting people face to face is explaining how i turned white.

lol, cmoney...not trying to hate on you... if your story is legit, then it is legit.... btw, it wouldn't be too hard to change IP's if you were ahead of the game... anyhow, I may stand corrected on what I said above...

either way....

Bonecrusher = shady for posting someone elses pic
    cmoney = lil shady at this point for saying all natty on steroid board where we know what bulk and water retention looks like... think about the pics... they say alot .... and we have been around the block or two...but,they do say you have done good too.

Cmoney, if this guy collected pics that you said you posted over a spread out of a 4 yr span, come on now... that is one of the craziest stalking cases to finally decide on posting after wating 4 yrs of collecting your pics or it is probably you... I think you said this dude must have been collecting pics of you for 4 yrs on the other thread....

either way I don't care.... I just wanted to get the boyz squirrels running on the board here... thinking objectively ya know.
    Last edited by rockinred; 05-12-2008 at 05:55 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha this is crazy i never even saw the original thread. lol what a loser.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    oh dramarama

I just read cmoney's posts on bb.com and bonecrushers on here and that imo, is the same person... same tone, same language... always saying "thanks guys" to his compliments and is always fairly humble.... when asked cmoney on here about his diet after he said he exposed bonecrusher he just referrs them to a lame post on bb.com about eating lean protein and some bars... thats it, for a physic like that??? on our forum bonecrusher breaks it all down with real knowledge from dedication.... bonecrusher sounded pretty knowledgeable and honest to a lot of his reponses and that doesn't come from a couple of months of lurking.... bonecrusher=cmoney.

whatever happens is his business or whatever... I think bonecrusher or cmoney or the third person for that matter did a good job.... I am aslo going to say I won't buy the myth that he was hijacked by some other dude that spent a "loooong time collecting his pics" as he stated in the bonecrusher thread regardless and leave it at that.

my question is why did you pick bb.com over steroid .com.... we over here know what the better forum is... you should have dropped the other one and stay here with the best.

lol, cmoney...not trying to hate on you... if your story is legit, then it is legit.... btw, it wouldn't be too hard to change IP's if you were ahead of the game... anyhow, I may stand corrected on what I said above...

either way....

Bonecrusher = shady for posting someone elses pic
    cmoney = lil shady at this point for saying all natty on steroid board where we know what bulk and water retention looks like... think about the pics... they say alot .... and we have been around the block or two...but,they do say you have done good too.

Cmoney, if this guy collected pics that you said you posted over a spread out of a 4 yr span, come on now... that is one of the craziest stalking cases to finally decide on posting after wating 4 yrs of collecting your pics or it is probably you... I think you said this dude must have been collecting pics of you for 4 yrs on the other thread....

either way I don't care.... I just wanted to get the boyz squirrels running on the board here... thinking objectively ya know.
    Like i said 4 years ago http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=389747 is that close enough to four years ago?..... and dont worry i wont take offence about you thinking i use.... people have thought so since high school.... all im hear to do is straighten all this up.

I just read cmoney's posts on bb.com and bonecrushers on here and that imo, is the same person... same tone, same language... always saying "thanks guys" to his compliments and is always fairly humble.... when asked cmoney on here about his diet after he said he exposed bonecrusher he just referrs them to a lame post on bb.com about eating lean protein and some bars... thats it, for a physic like that??? on our forum bonecrusher breaks it all down with real knowledge from dedication.... bonecrusher sounded pretty knowledgeable and honest to a lot of his reponses and that doesn't come from a couple of months of lurking.... bonecrusher=cmoney.

whatever happens is his business or whatever... I think bonecrusher or cmoney or the third person for that matter did a good job.... I am aslo going to say I won't buy the myth that he was hijacked by some other dude that spent a "loooong time collecting his pics" as he stated in the bonecrusher thread regardless and leave it at that.

my question is why did you pick bb.com over steroid.com.... we over here know what the better forum is... you should have dropped the other one and stay here with the best.
    Lol keep on hating buddy i really dont care... are you jealous or something? seriously?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information