Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    C-Money is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=rockinred;3977569]
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkaveli View Post

but if you want to talk about physical accomplishments from hard training... I doubt you will be able to hold up in the conversation. I know you are just trying to rightfully defend your brother and that is ok with me...
    Actually he doesnt really need to talk about his own physical accomplishments, this is about me. But for the record, he doesnt train to be pretty, just funtional strength, his job is physically demanding. He just got back into training a few months ago and he already can outlift everyone but me and my training partner... put it this way with his on and off training and a slack diet, he throws up 100's on shoulder press no spotter for clean reps. If he had my time and dedication, i honestly think he would surpass me. I dont know....must be a genetic thing?
    Last edited by C-Money; 05-13-2008 at 02:08 PM.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=C-Money;3977793]
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post

Actually he doesnt really need to talk about his own physical accomplishments, this is about me. But for the record, he doesnt train to be pretty, just funtional strength, his job is physically demanding. He just got back into training a few months ago and he already can outlift everyone but me and my training partner... put it this way with his on and off training and a slack diet, he throws up 100's on shoulder press no spotter for clean reps. If he had my time and genetics, i honestly think he would surpass me. I dont know....must be a genetic thing?
    Fair enough to me... I only stregnth train/powerlift now also.... I'm a little older now and at this time like to stick to that...in my 20's I was with the Army Rangers and if you want to talk about pushing the physical boundaries... we really pushed it to the max.. weight training for body building is quite a bit different, but definitly not more demanding at all compared to some of those things... btw,100's db is pretty good for his size.

Also, for the record, I apologize to you for going overboard on saying you were bonecrusher.... I was a lil offended about the whole thing and also the fact that you kind a dissed on our board here in bonecrushers thread. Peace!

[QUOTE=rockinred;3977826]
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Money View Post

Fair enough to me... I only stregnth train/powerlift now also.... I'm a little older now and at this time like to stick to that...in my 20's I was with the Army Rangers and if you want to talk about pushing the physical boundaries... we really pushed it to the max.. weight training for body building is quite a bit different, but definitly not more demanding at all compared to some of those things... btw,100's db is pretty good for his size.

Also, for the record, I apologize to you for going overboard on saying you were bonecrusher.... I was a lil offended about the whole thing and also the fact that you kind a dissed on our board here in bonecrushers thread. Peace!
    Cool lets put this to rest..... there was no intention to diss. I was super pissed and was just trying to get this all figured... the last thing on my mind was dissin the board. It looks like a good forum and ill probably be sticking around!

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    who cares

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    here are some of my pics
    Attached Images Attached Images    

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    C-money can i use your pics for my myspace ?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    The problem with 99% of society now days, and maybe a small portion of our board here, is the because of the steroid hype people are quick to label ANYONE who looks like they might remotely touch a fu*kin weight as a juicer...I know plenty of people who have made very impressive gains without the use of anabolics. I think some in our community might even be quick to label someone as a steroid user because it is everyday business here. But think about this, how many people that you know who use steroids TRUELY HONESTLY 100% ACTUALLY reach their full genetic potential before using AAS. I'll step up and be the first to say that I didn't reach my potential before I started using anabolics.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    here are some of my pics
    Looking good bro.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i totally agree to an extent.

we know tons more about nutrition than they did 10-15 years ago and supplements have came a long way too. so these do help but they dont get you to 260 at 9%. i understand that.

im talking about 185 at 8-9% to 235 at 13-15%.

a lot of people juice that you wouldnt think juiced.

i ve seen people with crazy genetics mostly black people that are big and cut and dont juice some do, i know. im not naive by any means.

this is all JMO
    I agree, I believe that its more common that u would not guess that someone is using gear when they in fact are than you would falsely accuse a natural athlete of using. I know a fair few juicers who if they had not told me I would not have guessed it. Some even seem to train, ea an sleep fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    here are some of my pics
    I cant really see any change, sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    C-money can i use your pics for my myspace ?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Wow I missed all this, although im not surprised, considering bonecrushers straight outta atkins diet bullshit. Whats worse though, is that he was clearly trying to con people into paying for gear they will never get. Im guessing he just grabbed random pics from someone that looked good and hadnt posted for a while. Inevitably a number of people would then ask for a source, after his detailed posts of his cycles.
    Last edited by MASTER; 05-14-2008 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    Wow I missed all this, although im not surprised, considering bonecrushers straight outta atkins diet bullshit. Whats worse though, is that he was clearly trying to con people into paying for gear they will never get. Im guessing he just grabbed random pics from someone that looked good and hadnt posted for a while. Inevitably a number of people would then ask for a source, after his detailed posts of his cycles.
    Thats probably exactly what happened... i didnt post on dotcom for a long time, i just lurked around.... so this guy thought i wouldnt ever notice.... but i guess he didnt realize that thousands of people seen me on , and a good percentage probably post/lurk here At least some good came out of this... now that i found this forum, ill probably be sticking around to bug you guys!

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    IP Check might be intersting
    Done. The IP addresses do not match. They're not the same person.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Quote Originally Posted by #Admin# View Post
    Word...... Thanks admin!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats probably exactly what happened... i didnt post on bb dotcom for a long time, i just lurked around.... so this guy thought i wouldnt ever notice.... but i guess he didnt realize that thousands of people seen me on bb dotcom, and a good percentage probably post/lurk here At least some good came out of this... now that i found this forum, ill probably be sticking around to bug you guys!

Glad you decided to stay, interested to hear your view on diets and training.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    Glad you decided to stay, interested to hear your view on diets and training.
    As am I, as long as its not atkins style ala bonecrusher

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by #Admin# View Post
    Interesting, C-Money though I wasnt sure at 1st I did come 2 ur defense in the end by saying that that bone.crusher was Vietnamese and ur pics dont look Viet.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    Here is my take:

Bonecrusher = C money... same dude...

On this website he was telling the truth about what he ran on cycle... on BB.com he said he was all natural for whatever reason (maybe work or friends or family).... now, one of the steroid members that frequent both steroid.com and BB.com called him bonecrusher and also said that he is lying about being all natty... so bonecrusher AKA C Money came here and made this to cover his story...

Let me know if you need me to do an PI work for you.
    this is just weird!
    Last edited by boss4romdabay; 05-14-2008 at 04:57 PM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    For those of you not familiar with the recent scandal that has rocked this website, a user by the name of C-Money has come forward and claimed that the pictures posted by BONE.CRUSHER documenting his training are actually pictures belonging to C-Money which he took of himself.

The pictures have now been removed and the thread closed but here is a link to where it all unfolded:
    Collection of pictures of me before and after cycles

Just to prove that some of us are actually comfortable in our own skin I have posted a few pics of myself. They're nothing special but then I have only been training for 3 months. I eat 2 small meals a day but make up extra calories by drinking a lot of beer. I am a strict vegan so only eat nuts and flowers and things that don't harm living creatures. For exercise I do yoga once a fortnight, and run marathons in between. The supplements I take are mainly to loosen up my bowls, and as such are fiber based. Last month a did a cycle of orange juice, drinking one cup every morning. What do you think of my results, critique me please (go easy, im just a beginner).
    Bro you look awesome! only one thing... I would do the orange juice eod.

Interesting, C-Money though I wasnt sure at 1st I did come 2 ur defense in the end by saying that that bone.crusher was Vietnamese and ur pics dont look Viet.
    Yeah i appreciate it mick! Thanks bro

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Glad its all been sorted C-Money!

Should have realised from day one the pics were of a Canadian with that little goatee!

Hope we keep your interest longer than bb.com!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    95% of all guys masturbate, the other 5% lie.

5% of all BBers use AAS, the other 95% lie?

feanixco is offline Banned

HA-HA good point. I have a buddy who has claimed to be natural for years and now he finally stepped out and admitted he has been using.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post

haha I agree, but of course I dont masturbate or use AAS, ok?

tdln is offline Junior Member
    What a strange story....

"Bone.Crusher" had been emailing me to promote some "products".....

How weird for him to be impersonating somebody else.

Lol.... naw man I sell electronics at my dads store... I have nothing to hide, hell most guys in my town think i juice anyways, so if i was to post it up on a site and someone was to see it, it would be par for the course.

C-Money, in a strange way, you should be flattered that somebody is trying to use your pics to impersonate you, even though it can be annoying. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.....

I have some interesting information. It would seem that the real BONE.CRUSHER has a very Vietnamese sounding name and lives in an area of (decided to no longer make his location public) with a largely Vietnamese population. So he is most likely Vietnamese and not Caucasian like the person depicted. So that actually lends support to C-Money not being the same guy as BONE.CRUSHER, that is if in fact C-Money is the man depicted in the pictures. How confusing...
    I'm actually Vietnamese, too....hope I'm not going to be accused of being Bone.Crusher as well.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdln View Post
    I'm actually Vietnamese, too....hope I'm not going to be accused of being Bone.Crusher as well.
    lol finally the real bonecrusher has come forward

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    How Ironic, I just told someone to go to the members pics and look at your pics (C-$'s)

I then had to go back and erase my comment because I didnt know if you were natural or not, Cause this guy wanted to juice at 17yrs old with less than a year of training.

Anyway, c-money, great pics/physique. glad to have the real member on board.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm afraid BONE.CRUSHER was (is) LE and stole the pics to try to fit in here.

Not a chance. Being LE myself (but supporting the legalization of steroids ) I can say that if it was some kind of undercover thing they would not have gone to a such a popular site. they would have gotten other pics from some where else and gone that route. Also was "BoneCrusher" asking for any info from anybody? thats also another way to tell.

I personaly think that dude was posting what he was actually using here and putting on the "natural front" on BB.com

C'mon who really thinks that he is natural?

Just my .02

But also "C-Money" I think you look astounding.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Not a chance. Being LE myself (but supporting the legalization of steroids ) I can say that if it was some kind of undercover thing they would not have gone to a such a popular site. they would have gotten other pics from some where else and gone that route. Also was "BoneCrusher" asking for any info from anybody? thats also another way to tell.

I personaly think that dude was posting what he was actually using here and putting on the "natural front" on BB.com

C'mon who really thinks that he is natural?

Just my .02

But also "C-Money" I think you look astounding.
    I agree that Bone is almost certainly not LE but I'm now also doubtful that he is C-Money. After a fair bit of research on my part I believe that Bone was just looking to impress and fit in, he really is not to bad of a guy. C-Money although in many peoples eyes his integrity is questionable in regards to his claims of being "natural", I think otherwise he is completely legitimate. Juiced up or not there is no disputing that he looks great, one of the best physics on the board imo. He actually showed me his social networking page to demonstrate that he is who he claims, and not Bone (Bone is definitely Vietnamese btw, C-Money is clearly not). I am currently in contact with Bone and C-Money and I do not believe them to be one in the same.

I agree that Bone is almost certainly not LE but I'm now also doubtful that he is C-Money. After a fair bit of research on my part I believe that Bone was just looking to impress and fit in, he really is not to bad of a guy. C-Money although in many peoples eyes his integrity is questionable in regards to his claims of being "natural", I think otherwise he is completely legitimate. Juiced up or not there is no disputing that he looks great, one of the best physics on the board imo. He actually showed me his social networking page to demonstrate that he is who he claims, and not Bone (Bone is definitely Vietnamese btw, C-Money is clearly not). I am currently in contact with Bone and C-Money and I do not believe them to be one in the same.
    Ha Ha yeah what a weird saga...and I totally agree that dude has one of the best phisiques that I have ever seen. I don't care that he is juiced but I think its funny he is so adament about being natural it just makes me laugh. Much respect though, whatever he is doing is definately working!

By the way dude your back looks killer.

lol finally the real bonecrusher has come forward
    I'll take your comments with a grain of salt...

Believe it or not, there are quite a few Vietnamese bodybuilders out there. We wouldn't all need to be impersonating each other or other people.

When I first started posting on this board, Bone.Crusher was chatting to me. I invite the admin/moderator to compare both our IP addresses and I am confident they will both be entirely different. It is hard to post to oneself simultaneously from both different IP locations.

Bone.Crusher emailed me to promote some "products". He claimed that he is really from Canadia and was in Australia on a "work visa". Well, whatever.....

He just needs to get a life.
    Last edited by tdln; 05-20-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Ha Ha yeah what a weird saga...and I totally agree that dude has one of the best phisiques that I have ever seen. I don't care that he is juiced but I think its funny he is so adament about being natural it just makes me laugh. Much respect though, whatever he is doing is definately working!

The one thing im not is a liar... lets put this in perspective.. im 27, been training since i was 17, my best condition was when i was around 25, thats 8 hard years of training and a solid diet. My first time hitting the gym i was 5'7" 155 lean, abs, veins, delts, small legs, at the same level of leaness now im probably 185, with decent legs so thats 30 pounds. The heaviest ive been in those first 8 years was 225, but i was chunky with little definition. So 10 years later im 30 pounds heavier at the same bodyfat levels, with way bigger legs on my frame than before... I dont think thats unrealistic considering the longest ive been off of training in those 10 years is two weeks in a row. think what you will, i just sit back and smile when guys cant accept it.. remember bodybuilding is an illusion. Im not a big framed guy, in a tshirt i look like im in good shape with abit of size, but when the shirt comes off people say i look way bigger.

Blog Entries
    The one thing im not is a liar... lets put this in perspective.. im 27, been training since i was 17, my best condition was when i was around 25, thats 8 hard years of training and a solid diet. My first time hitting the gym i was 5'7" 155 lean, abs, veins, delts, small legs, at the same level of leaness now im probably 185, with decent legs so thats 30 pounds. The heaviest ive been in those first 8 years was 225, but i was chunky with little definition. So 10 years later im 30 pounds heavier at the same bodyfat levels, with way bigger legs on my frame than before... I dont think thats unrealistic considering the longest ive been off of training in those 10 years is two weeks in a row. think what you will, i just sit back and smile when guys cant accept it.. remember bodybuilding is an illusion. Im not a big framed guy, in a tshirt i look like im in good shape with abit of size, but when the shirt comes off people say i look way bigger.
    ...liar

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    ...liar
    LOL

Blog Entries
    LOL
    Im catching up to you C-money

27 5'6 165lbs with min BF. Us short guys need to stick together.

Bone.Crusher must have done a good stalking job on you if he knew you were also from Canada....from which he modeled himself upon.

Ok then I will give you the benefit of a doubt. Also do you have any pics from when you were 155 and just started training?

mick86 is offline Member

Thanks for the compliment. Im pretty happy with the way it is coming along. Im trying to catch up to BONE.CRUSHER oops I mean C-Money, lol. jk

Quote Originally Posted by tdln View Post
    I'll take your comments with a grain of salt...

Believe it or not, there are quite a few Vietnamese bodybuilders out there. We wouldn't all need to be impersonating each other or other people.

When I first started posting on this board, Bone.Crusher was chatting to me. I invite the admin/moderator to compare both our IP addresses and I am confident they will both be entirely different. It is hard to post to oneself simultaneously from both different IP locations.

Bone.Crusher emailed me to promote some "products". He claimed that he is really from Canadia and was in Australia on a "work visa". Well, whatever.....

He just needs to get a life.
    There was absolutely no substance to what I was saying at all mate, I was only joking. I did not think you would take me seriously, I phrased it like a joke I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C-Money I'll be honest in saying that I too have reservations about believing that someone can achieve a physic as sculpted as yous without a little help but like many others have said it doesnt bother me either way and its noting personal and heaven behold if I am wrong then take it as a compliment. Like I said earlier in the thread I am jaded by the the 9 out of 10 muscular ripped guys who claim that they are natural when they are not.

Thanks for the compliment. Im pretty happy with the way it is coming along. Im trying to catch up to BONE.CRUSHER oops I mean C-Money, lol. jk

There was absolutely no substance to what I was saying at all mate, I was only joking. I did not think you would take me seriously, I phrased it like a joke I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C-Money I'll be honest in saying that I too have reservations about believing that someone can achieve a physic as sculpted as yous without a little help but like many others have said it doesnt bother me either way and its noting personal and heaven behold if I am wrong then take it as a compliment. Like I said earlier in the thread I am jaded by the the 9 out of 10 muscular ripped guys who claim that they are natural when they are not.
    Hey, it's cool....

I'm so glad that I didn't get conned by Bone.Crusher when he asked me to send money to him. I knew there was a catch when people are being too friendly....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information