binder is offline Member

are there many members with local friends that use AAS?

i didn't figure the off topic lounge would want something like this in it so if this is in the wrong place i'm sorry.

I'm just curious if people have local friends they know that use gear? my area here is in the middle of nowhere. country small town stuff and it's just not common at all. like, you might know someone that knows someone that knows someone that tried steroids once...but it's a myth.

My coach is pretty much the only person i know locally that has ever used and he's out of the game so really doesn't care to enlighten me on stuff like that. I guess i'm just curious how many people have friends that got into it because of them or had friends that got them into it.

(sidenote: this is just an off topic curiosity, i'm not looking for ppl to post their locations and friends names and junk...lol)

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    i didn't figure the off topic lounge would want something like this in it so if this is in the wrong place i'm sorry.

I'm just curious if people have local friends they know that use gear? my area here is in the middle of nowhere. country small town stuff and it's just not common at all. like, you might know someone that knows someone that knows someone that tried steroids once...but it's a myth.

My coach is pretty much the only person i know locally that has ever used and he's out of the game so really doesn't care to enlighten me on stuff like that. I guess i'm just curious how many people have friends that got into it because of them or had friends that got them into it.

(sidenote: this is just an off topic curiosity, i'm not looking for ppl to post their locations and friends names and junk...lol)
    Well I also live in a kind of small place. I know about a few bloaks that juice, I have a friend that tried, a close friend, and lots of "Know who are" guys that are doing it.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I know tons of buddies of mine that juice, lots of National level bodybuilders, etc.....

I guess you just have to get out from the small town tight knit community There all over, you just probably dont see them.

binder is offline Member
    haha, well if you saw where i lived then you probably wouldn't think "they're all over"....cause they definately aren't.

probably in the larger city an hour away, but i don't train up there. plus it's just not good manners to talk about it with someone you aren't friends with. ppl (myself included) get nervous when someone just brings it up openly and you don't know them. i definately don't feel like getting busted...lol

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know of several. it's kinda of a group thing. Only problem is im the only one who ever researches (although one buddy is finally doing some). They all come to me asking me question and when i tell them that something is ridiculous they always fall back on well my buddy told me. I'll just tell them to do there own research then from now on and they shut up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thread needs moving to the lounge-

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thread needs moving to the lounge-
    is it ok to talk about this junk in the lounge? i didn't want to offend anyone in there.

by all means mods, move it where it needs to be. i just didn't want to put something about AAS in a lounge with ppl that probably don't want to hear about that junk. sorry

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    is it ok to talk about this junk in the lounge? i didn't want to offend anyone in there.

by all means mods, move it where it needs to be. i just didn't want to put something about AAS in a lounge with ppl that probably don't want to hear about that junk. sorry
    The lounge will be fine, this section is for question & answer, no need to be sorry.

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Haha, my previous job was full of juiced meatheads. The owner of the security company I worked for was big on bodybuilding (owned a gym too, which made lifting free and convenient for employees). He juiced big time, and literally 30-50% of the employees sauced...

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    i know of several. it's kinda of a group thing. Only problem is im the only one who ever researches (although one buddy is finally doing some). They all come to me asking me question and when i tell them that something is ridiculous they always fall back on well my buddy told me. I'll just tell them to do there own research then from now on and they shut up.
    Ha, yeah, I was the same way. It was both nice and flattering that everyone came to you for advice, but at times it would get annoying, especially if it was a newbie question...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I can tell you this, when you do use gear you become a walking billboard for the stuff. Everyone will start asking you how to get it. In a small town like you describe, make sure you tell no one, keep it to your self.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Before I started juicing, I figured it would be about impossible to find any gear where I live. Then, I asked 2 people I knew (not close friends or anything, just guys I knew) and bam! Sure, I can hook you up. Just try to get out of the smaller areas and you will be surprised at your results.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i know 2 other guys in my town that juice properly. a bunch of guys at my gym have run cycles and have nothing to show for it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I dont know any body ...its Sad

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    in phx and LA its all over...now with all these busts going on its gonna be even more b/c of demand. when thers a demand thers always a supply so I never worry

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i no 16 ppl within 15 minets of my house

g0dsend is offline Member
    I only know about 4 people, 2 who I talk to regularly. And some of them told me what their cycle was like, and they did weird cycles with no pct. I asked them about why they dont add Test into their cycles, and they said that test ****s up your body for life and they wouldnt take no advise.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    You probably do know someone on aas but everybody keeps that shit secret especially in america i believe, this is a gr8 place to read upon and educate yourself on aas, the best place is obviously the gym to score yourself a hook up, not stating this as a general rule but lookout for the big guys,big lifters,maybe acne on their just a few telltale signs then get friendly and then.......never touch aas as its illegal!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Me and a couple of friends mutually decided to start juicing over a couple of beers, I'm sure I know a few other people who probably do, but I wouldn't ask.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Me and a couple of friends mutually decided to start juicing over a couple of beers, I'm sure I know a few other people who probably do, but I wouldn't ask.
    ha ha love that comment

Thread Information