flexin-rph is offline Member

Any other pharmacists out there?

I haven't been around much for a while & was just wondering if there were any other pharmacists on the board (or pharmacy students). I remember Doctabig, Ichabodcrane, & a couple others, but don't see them around here anymore.....just curious.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member

Yeah! I'm back!

Hola amigo, I am back. I would say "I'm BIG and back", but the "Big" part doesn't much apply anymore. Although I am working on it. I had to come up with a new name (ichabodcrane570) because I couldn't figure out how to get my original one back. Maybe I'll talk to a mod about that.
    But it feels good to be back.
    Thanks friend

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Med student after next year hopefully... =)

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Med student after next year hopefully... =)
    Hang in there. It is worth it......I think
    J/k. It really is. Knowledge is priceless. School was a very humbling experience for me. Although I learned a lot, it made me realize how little I really do know about things. I generally think twice before I open my mouth, and I am not afraid to say "I don't know, but I can find out". Some of the Pharmacist's I work with are definitely world class. In fact one of them just got back from Europe giving a seminar on anticoag. I can only strive to be like that. But there is no better time to be in the medical field than now. There will always be work for professionals in the field. So I hope it is comforting to you in knowing you are making a good decision. Best of luck to you!

Thread Information