Hello friends there has not been a great number of threads that were the brainchild of me but I do try to give my advice when im absolutely sure beyond a resonable doubt that in some way I can help. Now I call upon a class of elite board members to return the same favor and show gratitude to one another for a great co-existing during my short time here. I plan to stay on anabolicreview and help to make it continue being the best board on the internet.

For my problem: I am a young lad with little work experience entering my 2 year of college spring semester tommorrow. Cruch time is coming and I have realized I do not have long before I am out in the real world and I surely do not want to be a byestander watching the world go bye, I want to prosper and make the most out of this little short lived life that I have here on earth. I was making a great deal of money doing something I should have not been doing and have been out of that for 8 months now. After 8 months of draining my savings I am to a point where I must either. Go back to my old lifestyle which will surely end utimately in death or prison or I must enter the work force as a beginner. I have made my mind up and have concluded that I must do it the honest way and make the most out of an honest living. After I recieve my bachlors I plan to take my degree and attempt to get into a Law School. My cumm average is 3.5 and its steadily pulling up. Hopefully bye the end of this spring semester it will push to atleast 3.65 or so and eventually 3.75 before ending my collge career. After I recieve my bachlors I know of the path I will take but it is the 2 years until then that I am worried about. I need some kind of Job until then that will enable me to gain real world valuable work experience in a business or financial atmosphere. If any of you can help out please give me suggestions or stories of your own. If any of you bros are from Louisiana and can help me please do so, if you are national and can help me please do so.anthing suggestions, experiences,job opportunities that you know of. thank you all in advance and sorry for the book!