bigt10 is offline Member

The Price of Oil, A Word Empire & Iran

Last edited by bigt10; 06-18-2008 at 07:02 PM.

The Clint is offline New Member
    did u hear the hype about the 35% increase in corn because of the flood. ethanol companies are probably about to choke on their questionable theories and the investors are going to find a bankrupt lawyer.

goose is offline Banned
    Why did you delete your amazing post???

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    Why did you delete your amazing post???
    why you actually read it. i figured no one would read it anyways so i just posted these articles.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clint View Post
    did u hear the hype about the 35% increase in corn because of the flood. ethanol companies are probably about to choke on their questionable theories and the investors are going to find a bankrupt lawyer.
    Well thats true but i am trying to point out there is no shortage of oil.

This is just another big bust thing. It is no shortage of crude and oil is being heavily over invested.

Once you understand how we finance an empire you really see how important it is to the people at the top when they see other countries rejecting their dollars.

Why that would stop it.

Come on use your head. You want to be the world empire and have the best military, you want to have a welfare state and nationwide healthcare. Those are 2 things you cant tax the people would regret. SO if you want tax you can only inflate to pay for it by literally printing more dollars. But if inflaiton happens on your own soil that wont work either your peope will turn on you.

So you export your inflation. Other countries keep gaining US value yet they keep losing value. They are going to wake up eventually. One day they wont even want euros. One day OPEC is going to say we want Gold , i said GOLD.

This whole on shore drilling etc will help less regulation, but the problem right now is Oil is being overinvested horribly. along with all this global warming bullshit is making things bad.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Hey umm that was stated pretty much flawlessly. The goverment waste money like you wouldn't believe I could tell you stories that would shock most ppl. I got a guy that is friends to the family that owns a ford dealership and he said that the gas prices will drop after the election some big meeting they had. Could be bs though

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    they really need a solution for the dollar value dropping.

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya i am gonna buy some GM shares soon. this sill all shrink

they are the lowest since 1982 and with inflation this is the lowest they have ever been.

careful with oil i might toss some money there in the mean time but this is no Berkshire & hathway.

GM, Ford, and some bank stocks are about to hit rock bottom.

how do you think these banks got so big. the big guys that caused the depression in 20's and 30's did it on purpose.

It crashed and they came in and liquidated everyone.

Same shit happening again (cough cough Bear Sterns)

read those links you wont be angry you did.

Thread Information