To anyone who doesnt think diet is important...

Well since this monday ive been getting in what you guys consider "enouph" cals for bulking.... and all i can say is WOW. i tweaked my sceduale between 2 jobs for atleast 7 hours of sleep and over 5000 clean cals.

ive been counting cals between roast beef, chicken breast, tuna, sardines, eggs,salmon,cod,ham, oats, rice, pasta, almonds, cashews, celery, carrots, tomatoes. all of witch i stocked up on at costco (parents got a big ass freezer for the garage) and i blew close to 400 bucks at costco. ouch but soooo worth it!

Been taking Multi, iron, fish oil, super b complex every morning and a melatonin at night before bed.

I Am literally stronger and am having fuller more vascular pumps than i ever did than with my shitty diet+SD, PP, HD, omnevol, mass tabs ETC.

Monday i got 5300 cals, teusday i got 5100cals, and today i havent even had my last 3 meals and im already at 4200cals!

sunday morning weighed in at 176, some how gained up to 178 by monday afternoon, im currently 182lbs according to the gym scale!!!! water weight or something but im feelin beastly!!!

So to anyone Who just cant seem to gain, or claim "hard gainer, I need steroids " Its ALL bullshit. Eat MotherFvckers EAT!!!

P.S. got my rebate check today on top of it so im pretty damned happy.....

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    don't spend it yet, that 400 dollars you spent at Costco will be gone in 3 weeks with you eating 5k calories a day lol

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    i eat about 7000 cals a day and i dont gain no weight

lol jk
    i eat like 2000 cals and ive went from 185 to 217lbs in past 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    i eat like 2000 cals and ive went from 185 to 217lbs in past 2 months

you joking right?

32 lbs in 2 months on a 2k cal diet? thats either sarcasm or ultra superior genetics. or your cutting from 217 to 185???

no dead serious i only get in like 2000cals cuz my job and ive went from 185 to 217lbs in 2 months totally serious i have good genetics

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    It has to be more than that!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    no dead serious i only get in like 2000cals cuz my job and ive went from 185 to 217lbs in 2 months totally serious i have good genetics
    very lucky you are.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    most people dont wanna hear "diet".

cuz that means work.

people would rather poke themselves with a pin, or pop a magical pill - that will do all the work for them.

look at everything plastered on tv and in magazines....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Most people that I know thinks "diet...oh my God he is starving". Then I explain to them How much I eat and they are all surprise followed by the question that many times you eat?

Good for you guys. I know diet can do wonders.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    Well since this monday ive been getting in what you guys consider "enouph" cals for bulking.... and all i can say is WOW. i tweaked my sceduale between 2 jobs for atleast 7 hours of sleep and over 5000 clean cals.

ive been counting cals between roast beef, chicken breast, tuna, sardines, eggs,salmon,cod,ham, oats, rice, pasta, almonds, cashews, celery, carrots, tomatoes. all of witch i stocked up on at costco (parents got a big ass freezer for the garage) and i blew close to 400 bucks at costco. ouch but soooo worth it!

Been taking Multi, iron, fish oil, super b complex every morning and a melatonin at night before bed.

I Am literally stronger and am having fuller more vascular pumps than i ever did than with my shitty diet+SD, PP, HD, omnevol, mass tabs ETC.

Monday i got 5300 cals, teusday i got 5100cals, and today i havent even had my last 3 meals and im already at 4200cals!

sunday morning weighed in at 176, some how gained up to 178 by monday afternoon, im currently 182lbs according to the gym scale!!!! water weight or something but im feelin beastly!!!

So to anyone Who just cant seem to gain, or claim "hard gainer, I need steroids " Its ALL bullshit. Eat MotherFvckers EAT!!!

P.S. got my rebate check today on top of it so im pretty damned happy.....

i use to feel the same way as you did, now ive seen the light.

now the trick is to stay consistent with it. good luck.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member

i noticed in your avy pics you had changed, but i figured it was like 6 months time frame. weren't you the one with 28" quads at 185?

lucky fvcker

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Who needs a good diet to bulk? I heard that Deca and drinking winnie will get me huge and shredded in 3 months!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Who needs a good diet to bulk? I heard that Deca and drinking winnie will get me huge and shredded in 3 months!
    Are you going to take from the Mouth? or from the other one?

Please dont kill me I am a good carpet cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    i noticed in your avy pics you had changed, but i figured it was like 6 months time frame. weren't you the one with 28" quads at 185?

lucky fvcker
    yeah well there about 29 1/2 in right now ha and those other pics wherent that long ago ha

Thread Information