Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    beatango2008's Avatar
    beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,449

    I can't believe this sh!t

    So I started getting these bumps on my private area I thought at first it was herpes or something, so i'm freaking out. go to the Dr. and he says its not HIV or anything. So I go to a dermo--- and he tells me I have mollusum and freezes a couple which hurt like hell, and tells me it should go away within 1 month and to come back for a check up. well 2 1/2 weeks go past and now the sh!t has spread to my whole upper body and its driving me crazy it itches like hell, and I did some reading up on it and come to find out it can take anywhere from 6 months to 5 years to fully go away!!!
    and what is even more frustrating is that I had to get this from my girlfriend,
    now I need to figure out if I wanna get spots on myself every time i'm with her or not.....

  2. #2
    B4ckfire479 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    74
    Get a 2nd opinion and have the doc send samples to a lab to identify it

  3. #3
    RaWRZ0R!'s Avatar
    RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    499
    sounds like you might be allergic to her P**** rofl

  4. #4
    mick86's Avatar
    mick86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    947
    Jeez, sorry to hear about that. I just read up on it quickly and it seems that 5 years is worse case scenario. I think you will find that unless you are either reinfected or pop them you will clear up much sooner that that. When most are gone any last few your doctor should be able to remove. As for the girl is she still contagious if she doesn't pop them? I thought I red that unless you pop them they cant spread.

    I actually had sum strange bumps appear in that area 2. They appear on the shaft and are small almost pimple like but more fluid filled I thought than puss. Also thought I had herpes but had a full STD check and it came back clear. I still dont know what they are but around once every 2 weeks or so I get perhaps 3 or them, they start out looking like a small rather flat pale red pimple then maybe 4 days later usually scab over (especially if I irritate them) and heal up. They dont itch or hurt and are not all that noticeable, more you can feel them when they scab over while hearing. Weird shit but it seems to be getting better, Iv had it for around 3 months. I thought maybe the gear im on was at cause, or that it may be a form of acne .Ive had pimples in weird places b4, and get a particular type of pimple while on cycle some what like this on my shoulders. They are more fluid than puss and respond better to being left than drained. They look like they may be *****, but they just heal differently than the average pimple and piercing them appears to hinders the healing. Otherwise I thought they could be or small sweat blisters, I sometimes get them on my toes in tropical climates and seat much more on cycle.

    Do you think my symptoms sound anything like yours at all, seems like your issue is more of a problem than mine. No one has even noticed them other than me and iv been with girls while a few were there.
    Last edited by mick86; 06-21-2008 at 01:32 PM.

  5. #5
    mick86's Avatar
    mick86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by RaWRZ0R! View Post
    sounds like you might be allergic to her P**** rofl
    That would be life ending disease right there

  6. #6
    beatango2008's Avatar
    beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Jeez, sorry to hear about that. I just read up on it quickly and it seems that 5 years is worse case scenario. I think you will find that unless you are either reinfected or pop them you will clear up much sooner that that. When most are gone any last few your doctor should be able to remove. As for the girl is she still contagious if she doesn't pop them? I thought I red that unless you pop them they cant spread.

    I actually had sum strange bumps appear in that area 2. They appear on the shaft and are small almost pimple like but more fluid filled I thought than puss. Also thought I had herpes but had a full STD check and it came back clear. I still dont know what they are but around once every 2 weeks or so I get perhaps 3 or them, they start out looking like a small rather flat pale red pimple then maybe 4 days later usually scab over (especially if I irritate them) and heal up. They dont itch or hurt and are not all that noticeable, more you can feel them when they scab over while hearing. Weird shit but it seems to be getting better, Iv had it for around 3 months. I thought maybe the gear im on was at cause, or that it may be a form of acne .Ive had pimples in weird places b4, and get a particular type of pimple while on cycle some what like this on my shoulders. They are more fluid than puss and respond better to being left than drained. They look like they may be *****, but they just heal differently than the average pimple and piercing them appears to hinders the healing. Otherwise I thought they could be or small sweat blisters, I sometimes get them on my toes in tropical climates and seat much more on cycle.

    Do you think my symptoms sound anything like yours at all, seems like your issue is more of a problem than mine. No one has even noticed them other than me and iv been with girls while a few were there.
    Bro, my first ones in that area did not itch at all they looked like you described and were on the shaft, when I went the first time those are the ones he froze and they are almost gone, But somehow just out of no where they spread through my entire upper body they look like little needle pricks, they don't show up as bad as they do in my private area unless I itch them. plus I am even feeling them on my ears now I just hope it does not spread to my face. I may be able to deal with it for a little while I'll just have to wear turtle necks in the 90degree weather we are having.

    I also thought I heard somewhere that you can only get it once and then you will become immune to it.
    I mean if that is the case that I am going to get it everytime I sleep with her I don't know what I will do. I love her a real lot and I don't want somthing like this to come inbetween us, but at this point I don't know. I just hope there is somthing that can be done.

  7. #7
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Bro, my first ones in that area did not itch at all they looked like you described and were on the shaft, when I went the first time those are the ones he froze and they are almost gone, But somehow just out of no where they spread through my entire upper body they look like little needle pricks, they don't show up as bad as they do in my private area unless I itch them. plus I am even feeling them on my ears now I just hope it does not spread to my face. I may be able to deal with it for a little while I'll just have to wear turtle necks in the 90degree weather we are having.

    I also thought I heard somewhere that you can only get it once and then you will become immune to it.
    I mean if that is the case that I am going to get it everytime I sleep with her I don't know what I will do. I love her a real lot and I don't want somthing like this to come inbetween us, but at this point I don't know. I just hope there is somthing that can be done.
    Bullshit.

    How long have you been seeing this girl ? Did it ever occur to you that she is cheating on you ?

  8. #8
    beatango2008's Avatar
    beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Bullshit.

    How long have you been seeing this girl ? Did it ever occur to you that she is cheating on you ?
    I've known her for quite sometime now but we have not been going out for that long, we were friends for about 4 years. and we have been going out for about 4 months I asked the DR. how long it takes for you to get it from someone and he said anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months...so I don't know.
    maybe I am just trying to fool myself because i don't want to accept that as a possibilty, but that is a good point you brought up and it is the first thing that had crossed my mind and I confronted her about it and she swears up and down that she hasn't.

  9. #9
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I've known her for quite sometime now but we have not been going out for that long, we were friends for about 4 years. and we have been going out for about 4 months I asked the DR. how long it takes for you to get it from someone and he said anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months...so I don't know.
    maybe I am just trying to fool myself because i don't want to accept that as a possibilty, but that is a good point you brought up and it is the first thing that had crossed my mind and I confronted her about it and she swears up and down that she hasn't.
    Facts:
    You been going out with her for 4 months
    Doc says takes 2-3 weeks to show signs

    Now i wasn't at the top of my math classes but i believe this pretty much answers your question. She was cheating.

  10. #10
    firmechicano831's Avatar
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Bay, California
    Posts
    4,136
    good luck bro. Any pics?

  11. #11
    domeyeahaigh's Avatar
    domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,191
    up to 3 months



    however, if you say you have been together 4 months that still does not add up...dude dump her lol

    you can either man up and realize that she is cheating on you, or even if she is not, her vag is toxic, bail....

    or you can go out, buy yourself a big thing of vagisil and rub it all over your body because if you dont break up with her you are a big P U S S Y

  12. #12
    domeyeahaigh's Avatar
    domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    good luck bro. Any pics?
    lmao

  13. #13
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    good luck bro. Any pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    up to 3 months

    or you can go out, buy yourself a big thing of vagisil and rub it all over your body because if you dont break up with her you are a big P U S S Y


    We give the best advise here

  14. #14
    firmechicano831's Avatar
    firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Bay, California
    Posts
    4,136
    I read up on it and it looks like there is no cure. Also there is different ways of getting it besides sex.
    http://www.molluscum.com/?gad=CIS_iJ...D=167152344011

  15. #15
    Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Between mrs.misery's legs
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    up to 3 months



    however, if you say you have been together 4 months that still does not add up...dude dump her lol

    you can either man up and realize that she is cheating on you, or even if she is not, her vag is toxic, bail....

    or you can go out, buy yourself a big thing of vagisil and rub it all over your body because if you dont break up with her you are a big P U S S Y
    sorry to hear about what your going through....but on the other hand...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha...

  16. #16
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I read up on it and it looks like there is no cure. Also there is different ways of getting it besides sex.
    http://www.molluscum.com/?gad=CIS_iJ...D=167152344011

    The mom in that video is hot.
    ***No source checks!!!***

  17. #17
    RaWRZ0R!'s Avatar
    RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    499
    he never mentioned if she had spots...if i saw spots i would be like uh :O and yeah my D*ck would go back in its cave.

  18. #18
    beatango2008's Avatar
    beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,449
    No she doesnt have spots but you can still be a carrier, and beings that I got it on my
    d!ck first pretty much answers my question as to where I got it. she has been the only girl I've been with and I have been real careful about STD's and such up to this point and it makes me mad at her forgiving me this...even if she didn't know she had it.
    like stated above I should break up with her for the fact that she could of cheated on me and for the fact that I am infected with this sh!t now and there is no cure so if I did break up with her and got another girlfriend I would probably give it to her......my dr said it takes awhile for it to go away completely so I am pretty much screwed right now. plus who is going to want to go out with a guy with funky red bumps all over him.....

  19. #19
    beatango2008's Avatar
    beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,449
    When i say been with I mean since we've been together meaning that I haven't slept around while I was with her.

  20. #20
    zimmy's Avatar
    zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,225
    guy...seriously... this is a common mma affliction... just like staph... don't believe the bs...they are basically like warts that spread faster but kill easier. I have never had them on my privates but i had them all over my face and arm... 2 ways to kill em... take a needle and kind of cut each bump (and get the spongy center out) or just burn em... i recommend the burning...it's quicker...also... use a seperate wash rag to wash the infected part of your body. Throw it away too. There is also a special surgical soap called hiblicin i believe that helps too.

  21. #21
    beatango2008's Avatar
    beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    guy...seriously... this is a common mma affliction... just like staph... don't believe the bs...they are basically like warts that spread faster but kill easier. I have never had them on my privates but i had them all over my face and arm... 2 ways to kill em... take a needle and kind of cut each bump (and get the spongy center out) or just burn em... i recommend the burning...it's quicker...also... use a seperate wash rag to wash the infected part of your body. Throw it away too. There is also a special surgical soap called hiblicin i believe that helps too.
    thanks for the advice but mine are not really that big,
    I they look like goose bumps on my arms I would have to prick myself so many times with a needle and the burning would leave scares wouldnt it?
    the soap sounds like a good idea though.

  22. #22
    RaWRZ0R!'s Avatar
    RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    499
    this seriously sucks... your first girl and if zimmy is wrong and its there for awhile may be your last for awhile... id straight up slap the Sh*T out of her for doing that and not telling me

  23. #23
    mick86's Avatar
    mick86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    Bro, my first ones in that area did not itch at all they looked like you described and were on the shaft, when I went the first time those are the ones he froze and they are almost gone, But somehow just out of no where they spread through my entire upper body they look like little needle pricks, they don't show up as bad as they do in my private area unless I itch them. plus I am even feeling them on my ears now I just hope it does not spread to my face. I may be able to deal with it for a little while I'll just have to wear turtle necks in the 90degree weather we are having.

    I also thought I heard somewhere that you can only get it once and then you will become immune to it.
    I mean if that is the case that I am going to get it everytime I sleep with her I don't know what I will do. I love her a real lot and I don't want somthing like this to come inbetween us, but at this point I don't know. I just hope there is somthing that can be done.
    I'll keep mollusum in mind but I'm not at all convinced that I have that. Its just to mild at this time and I feel it could be numerous things, maybe even stress related as I've had some weird problem caused by stress/mood problems in the past. Plus I believe they first appeared during a rather long dry spell in my sexual activity, which lasted over the 3 months that its said that mollusum will first appear within after contamination (that dry spell is now fortunately over) so I dont see how else I could have got mollusum "there" lol.

    About u saying that you read that once you catch it you are immune I actually thought that I read the opposite so perhaps check up on that again. Any how I hope you find a way to speed up your improvement, just remember that it is only a temporary condition.
    Last edited by mick86; 06-23-2008 at 03:12 PM.

  24. #24
    joeb23's Avatar
    joeb23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    left field
    Posts
    103
    try that silvercure man, sounds like it really works.

  25. #25
    mick86's Avatar
    mick86 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by joeb23 View Post
    try that silvercure man, sounds like it really works.
    Yeah it could be worth a shot. If its not to dear give it a go.

  26. #26
    VWbug66's Avatar
    VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    1,043
    my gf had it for about a month and then it went away. i never got it and we fuk all the time..you can get it from takin a shit in a public bathroom. or sharing a razor..nething like that. so it could NOT be sexually transmitted, and if so, then she's ****in around on you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •