DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Im not going to click those because I have a strong feeling its about that retard Greg Valentino. Guy is a god damn asshole who proposes that have people thinking it is an infections from steroids .

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Ya know..... I'm kinda curious as to why people hate Valentino so much? I met the guy recently and he was really nice to me. Emailed me back and everything. Really cool to me at least.
    And I have seen the video many times too. Not trying to hijack you thread D.....
    The infection is because he was a dumb shit and used dirty needles, but he admits that. ANyway just curious

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Ya know..... I'm kinda curious as to why people hate Valentino so much? I met the guy recently and he was really nice to me. Emailed me back and everything. Really cool to me at least.
    And I have seen the video many times too. Not trying to hijack you thread D.....
    The infection is because he was a dumb shit and used dirty needles, but he admits that. ANyway just curious
    I dont hate him... but like i said... hes an asshole because of shit like this documentary. He gives steroids a bad name when it wasnt even steroids that did that to him. Synthol is not a steroid .

BTW I lied... im watching it now.

Watch Part 2 at 5:50 on and it is the exact reason why greg valentino is an asshole. And i take it back, from that one paragraph he just said made me really dislike him.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what did he say. i watched the vid and it was the old body builder steve m

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    what did he say. i watched the vid and it was the old body builder steve m
    He made some wild remark about giving your kid steroids and comparing it to heroin.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    his credability is next to nothing. he says site injections are responsible for his fvcked up massive arms? come on dude, we all know you're nothing but synthol...just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    his credability is next to nothing. he says site injections are responsible for his fvcked up massive arms? come on dude, we all know you're nothing but synthol...just admit it.
    Right, but while his credibility is a joke to people like us who know better, to the general public its "obvious" steroids are the cause for his side effects.

I hate when people who dont know anybetter find out i have done steroids, because according to them, my penis is 2 inches smaller along with my balls, im not going to live past 40 and when I get pissed about something it must be roid rage . Oh and steroids stay in your system for ever according to my roomate thats why its so easy for me to get bigger then him.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what about what steve maholik said? all the negative effects of steroids , how true is that

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    cmon guys give em a break big deal he facked up at least he admits it

Quote Originally Posted by FREAK View Post
    cmon guys give em a break big deal he facked up at least he admits it
    when he admits to abusing synthol and basically being an attention seeking asshole, i'll give him a chance.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    real men admit when they fvucked up. they just admit and dont say any excuse. PERIOD

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    big deal he abused it!look at his physic before tho

Quote Originally Posted by FREAK View Post
    big deal he abused it!look at his physic before tho
    lol. are you gregg v undercover freak?

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    real men admit when they fvucked up. they just admit and dont say any excuse. PERIOD
    agreed

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    yes he did..this issue can be argued widely on this board..but he did admit it. im not tryin to take his back or nuthin i dont know this dude at all..but you hate it when sumbody hates ur ass after youve already apologized n admited to w/e it was??? bc thats what its about= manning up to what you did and takin care of ur shit. right?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

JK I love u DSM.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    obviously the guys neck deep in delusion and insecurities, and unfortunately hes got ****ed up tumour like fluid sacks hanging off his body to show for them that arent so easy to cover up with a plausible story..but who the **** doesnt have some kind of insecure piece of who they are they would lie about to cover up, or at least do thier best to side step or tip toe around the truth to protect. most people do. unfortunately for this dude he wears his volnurabilty all over his body. lol, dont i sound like a sensitive guy..seriously tho, obviously this dudes got big-o-rexia to the point of being degenerative to his health and mind and it sucks that his body is a negative credit to the sport, but putting that aside and listening to the guy speak hes a pretty genuine dude with some interesting shit to say. bottom line, the guy is no role model, and may not represent bodybuilding or steroids in a positive light, but who the **** does, amougst the freaks who actaully garners some limelight that extends beyond the subculture of people who know better??(aka, pretty much..us) i dont think any pro has a profound contribution to straightening out myths or misunderstandings about steroids either....cause everyone is still going to respect ronnie colemans mountain of olympia trophies built on chicken breasts and his sponsors supplement products......?
    is that any less ridiculous?
    honestly im not like a ****in valentino fan club president..what the guys done to his body disgusts me..just givin some food for thought, thats all. its 1:30 and ive got nothing better to do on a friday night.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Are these Greg V videos? I didn't click or read the comments but I don't know why we waste our time having them here. The dude is a total d-bag and doesn't deserve the time.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    obviously the guys neck deep in delusion and insecurities, and unfortunately hes got ****ed up tumour like fluid sacks hanging off his body to show for them that arent so easy to cover up with a plausible story..but who the **** doesnt have some kind of insecure piece of who they are they would lie about to cover up, or at least do thier best to side step or tip toe around the truth to protect. most people do. unfortunately for this dude he wears his volnurabilty all over his body. lol, dont i sound like a sensitive guy..seriously tho, obviously this dudes got big-o-rexia to the point of being degenerative to his health and mind and it sucks that his body is a negative credit to the sport, but putting that aside and listening to the guy speak hes a pretty genuine dude with some interesting shit to say. bottom line, the guy is no role model, and may not represent bodybuilding or steroids in a positive light, but who the **** does, amougst the freaks who actaully garners some limelight that extends beyond the subculture of people who know better??(aka, pretty much..us) i dont think any pro has a profound contribution to straightening out myths or misunderstandings about steroids either....cause everyone is still going to respect ronnie colemans mountain of olympia trophies built on chicken breasts and his sponsors supplement products......?
    is that any less ridiculous?
    honestly im not like a ****in valentino fan club president..what the guys done to his body disgusts me..just givin some food for thought, thats all. its 1:30 and ive got nothing better to do on a friday night.
    Im with you on your points and theyre all valid... however, thats not my beef with the dude. He is misleading tens of thousands of people and is a poster child for tons of anabolic misconceptions. Listening to the narrator pissed me off. "Steroids are life threatening"... No... stupidity and ignorance is life threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Im with you on your points and theyre all valid... however, thats not my beef with the dude. He is misleading tens of thousands of people and is a poster child for tons of anabolic misconceptions. Listening to the narrator pissed me off. "Steroids are life threatening"... No... stupidity and ignorance is life threatening.
    exactly. the worst kind of information is misinformation

I'm just saying....He was really cool to me.... ANd I asked him about being on theis site and he told me he can't because of his contract with M.D. I really have no reason not to believe him. Like I said he was cool to me, but to each his own. I actually thought I was gonna bash his ass for the smart ass remarks the imposter made here.... I don't like it when punks call me a P***y. Anyway, like I said...really nice to me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Are these Greg V videos? I didn't click or read the comments but I don't know why we waste our time having them here. The dude is a total d-bag and doesn't deserve the time.
    So instead of clicking the link you posted a question

Blog Entries
    I'm just saying....He was really cool to me.... ANd I asked him about being on theis site and he told me he can't because of his contract with M.D. I really have no reason not to believe him. Like I said he was cool to me, but to each his own. I actually thought I was gonna bash his ass for the smart ass remarks the imposter made here.... I don't like it when punks call me a P***y. Anyway, like I said...really nice to me
    .....P***y

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    being a freak made him more of a celeb than being a legit bodybuilder ever would have at his height.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    when he admits to abusing synthol and basically being an attention seeking asshole, i'll give him a chance.
    Hey A, tell us how you really feel!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    So instead of clicking the link you posted a question

I knew what it was going to be about. I don't know why people give him the time of day. Here's to you:

wilson9d is offline Senior Member

i don’t hate him. But his real press gives our community a bad name. That’s why people get mad. He could be a good person but the way the media makes him look destroys our credibility.

Well I look at it like this bro's..... Our sport will never get the credibility it deserves because of the steroids . It was tarnished long before Gregg came around. People are ignorant... you know it and I know it. Even when I am not juicing people whisper " Steroids" like I give two flying F***s. I just don't think Gregg should be blamed for giving Bodybuilding a bad name. Maybe its just me but I thought in the first video he was trying to do a good thing... Just me though

DSM.... I would tell you to eat a D**K but you would like that......LOL

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Well I look at it like this bro's..... Our sport will never get the credibility it deserves because of the steroids. It was tarnished long before Gregg came around. People are ignorant... you know it and I know it. Even when I am not juicing people whisper " Steroids" like I give two flying F***s. I just don't think Gregg should be blamed for giving Bodybuilding a bad name. Maybe its just me but I thought in the first video he was trying to do a good thing... Just me though
    i agree with you but i am not talinmg about bbing i am talking about aas use he gives it real bad press. that makes things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    i agree with you but i am not talinmg about bbing i am talking about aas use he gives it real bad press. that makes things worse.
    Its bad enough that there are uneducated journalists writing some bs article about the detrimental effects of AAS... Thats one thing, but its a whole other story when its a dude who says his own personal mishaps were because he himself took steroids yet, that wasnt even his problem in the first place. So people here see this and say: Hey - this is a guy who took steroids and is telling his story about what they did too him... they really must be bad!

This whole world needs to blow up and f uckin start over. Its depressing how many uneducated people there are roaming around gullible as f uck believing the first thing they hear. The news said its bad so it must be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Hey A, tell us how you really feel!

Thread Information