Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to be clear, I didnt say he was the best rapper alive, but for whats out right now, he's the hottest thing along with T-pain, and Rick Ross seems to be moving on up too

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    WTF?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?

What part of NEW ORLEANS are you in?
    the marigny...

HereWeGoAgain is offline Banned
    I actually work in the urban music industry and work with Lil Wayne personally as well as many of the other artists you guys have mentioned in this thread.

The whole music industry has gone to shit, period. It is very difficult for an artist to sell 1,000,000 copies his first week these days so Lil Wayne definitely set a standard that has not been scene in over 3 years. Those numbers simply haven't existed.

joeb23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    sorry but jayz is weak. all east coast rap sucks. 50 cents new shit sucks. emilio, u say ur from the south but u listen 2 east coast rap. whatever
    aww come on....no love for Dr. Dre???

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    his old stuff with snoop was good shit
    1,2,3,and to the 4, snoop doggy dog and dr dre is at the door

joeb23 is offline Junior Member
    lol my favorite is the chronic, now thats the shit!!!

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    im a huge fan of Hed pe, i am going to see them in aug in philly.
    Yep the he** with rap its not even that good anymore. All they talk about is money and big a** rims. Hardcore rock fan here, I want to hear about the darkside when I'm in the gym not my air force ones. LOL

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Swishahouse

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangersLTW View Post
    Yep the he** with rap its not even that good anymore. All they talk about is money and big a** rims. Hardcore rock fan here, I want to hear about the darkside when I'm in the gym not my air force ones. LOL

i listen to rap...but i feel ya...my ipod is loaded with all kinds of crazy i wanna kill somebody music...its ****in great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Swishahouse
    definitly, before mike jones and paul wall blew up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    definitly, before mike jones and paul wall blew up
    who?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    rap sucks ass. lil' wayne sucks cock and ass. i seriously cant think of anything more pathetic thats actually considered music. yeah, im hatin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    rap sucks ass. lil' wayne sucks cock and ass. i seriously cant think of anything more pathetic thats actually considered music. yeah, im hatin.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post

Please enlighten me on why rap sucks ass?

Also who cares about album sales?

Like immortal technique said "just because you went platinium it has nothing to do with luck//it just means a million people are stupid as f#ck"

I mean, if album sales were an indication of musical brilliance then shouldn't we all be worhsipping Britney or Backstreet boys etc?

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    the marigny...
    exactly! Uptown St. Thomas, 10th ward, 11th ward and even his own 17th niggas dont respect him..I went to school and hung out where wayne's "SET" is at..apple and eagle in Holly grove 17th in front of the corner store..I got niggas out there that i grew up with..and guess what brother, in NEW ORLEANS (not jefferson or kenner) they DO NOT RESPECT HIS ASS. Even in his own "HOOD" he has no respect...but hey i guess he dosent need it b/c everyone else in america thinks hes "real"

^^

That's the problem tho. Suburban white boys think he's real then have the audacity to laugh at wu-tang.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    ^^

That's the problem tho. Suburban white boys think he's real then have the audacity to laugh at wu-tang.
    Ay did you get butt hurt by my post? Im sorry wu-tang for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    exactly! Uptown St. Thomas, 10th ward, 11th ward and even his own 17th niggas dont respect him..I went to school and hung out where wayne's "SET" is at..apple and eagle in Holly grove 17th in front of the corner store..I got niggas out there that i grew up with..and guess what brother, in NEW ORLEANS (not jefferson or kenner) they DO NOT RESPECT HIS ASS. Even in his own "HOOD" he has no respect...but hey i guess he dosent need it b/c everyone else in america thinks hes "real"
    My bad, Gangsta. I'm never chillin, holdin down sets on apple and eagle in front of a corner store, so I guess I dunno waynes true rep on the streets of the dirty. Hahaha. Is that post a joke bro? "I gotz niggaz that grew up wit him foo!" Hahahaha. You are too funny. Not only are you an internet g, but you keeps it da realz in REAL LIFE.

Why are you on the computer? Shouldn't you be dragging your khaki's with a white t hustlin in front of the corner sto' with a 40oz?

BTW marigny is 7th ward, not jefferson/kenner. where did that come from?

Blog Entries
    My bad, Gangsta. I'm never chillin, holdin down sets on apple and eagle in front of a corner store, so I guess I dunno waynes true rep on the streets of the dirty. Hahaha. Is that post a joke bro? "I gotz niggaz that grew up wit him foo!" Hahahaha. You are too funny. Not only are you an internet g, but you keeps it da realz in REAL LIFE.

Why are you on the computer? Shouldn't you be dragging your khaki's with a white t hustlin in front of the corner sto' with a 40oz?

BTW marigny is 7th ward, not jefferson/kenner. where did that come from?
    so you must be a real tuff guy..marigny is7th ward and streches to the 9thward...and im no internet G..i can prove u that in real life buddy..we're both in the same city and not too far away from each other..i can show u some 40's and khaki's b/c thats what new orleans niggas wear and drink...rite?

so about the post i was answering your question on why wayne isnt respected...b/c his hood and the set that he claims to love dont got love for him...thats just the truth

i found a pic of emilio guys

Blog Entries
    again..lets meet up..we're both in the same city and not far away from each other...so who's the lilttle internet G and whos the lil internet shyt talker?

^^

Haha just meet up with him & sort it out in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    ^^

Haha just meet up with him & sort it out in real life.
    x2..

i don't fight anymore, i just shoot, very straight.

Blog Entries
    ^^x3

Blog Entries
    fine..lets meet up and we can handle this..however you want..like i said we in the same city

and let me tell u something..if u were serious about anything, you wouldnt talk about what you do, you would do it and not talk shyt

again..lets me up and see what you do

I'm almost tempted to, just to see what the fvck your stupid ass looks like, but I think I'll pass. Meet up to squash some internet beef? Please, I'm not 16 anymore. I have better shit to do.

Believe me, if you have been to o.p.p. as many times as I have you wouldn't go around looking to fight someone over stupid shit. I like freedom.

Blog Entries
    aint no thing..and to tell u something..if u were to meet up with me it wouldnt be to talk..ive been to opp too..plenty of times...u want to talk shyt and not back it up..now whos the real internet G? oh and im not no 16 yr old kid either..im not 21 or 25..hell im not even 27..but i tell u this..if someone tries to disrespect me ill call u out..and IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH to meet me we can settle it...so the balls in your court

for the last time, jeffery dahmer, im not meeting you...so give it up. You're hood, you're gangster, i get it dogg.

Blog Entries
    but you're a tuff guy who dosent fight..you shoot remember..u should have nothing to be worried about

you're a sad dude if you say lil wayne isnt respected in new orleans. Sad or clueless, on of the 2. hahahha Who else from cash money made it?

i'm sure some people from louisiana don't like louie armstrong, but our airport is still named after him. Hahahaha...fvckin retard.

Blog Entries
    why are u trying to back track..fuk lil wayne, fuk cash money, fuk the hood, fuk the airport, fuk this thread..now its about me and u..dont try to change it up

you're not a kid but u go on the net to find a pic of a fat guy to post it on here..u claim you're from the 7th ward and talk shyt about someone you dont know..and when i call u out, all u can do is fukkin yap likea dog...you have alot of bark and no bite..but if u think you do..come and prove me wrong

Take away the football team, the basketball team
    now all we got is me to represent New Orleans, shit
    no governor, no help from the mayor
    just a steady beatin heart, and a wish and a prayer
    For every rapper that makes it, theres always gonna be someone from his hood that doesn't like him or doesn't "respect" him. Thats because jealousy breeds envy. Sorry he made it emilio. What do you want him to do? Build a mansion on apple and eagle? Anyone who chilled with wayne and doesn't respect him is, like you, a jealous hater. You're a fvckin retard. I STILL can't believe you're actually trying to get me to meet you somewhere. ROFL

Blog Entries
    For every rapper that makes it, theres always gonna be someone from his hood that doesn't like him or doesn't "respect" him. Thats because jealousy breeds envy. Sorry he made it emilio. What do you want him to do? Build a mansion on apple and eagle? Anyone who chilled with wayne and doesn't respect him is, like you, a jealous hater. You're a fvckin retard. I STILL can't believe you're actually trying to get me to meet you somewhere. ROFL
    lol @ you quoting lil wayne...and to let you know that the reason he isnt respected in his hood isnt b/c he didnt stay there..its for the simple fact of what he said about the city during katrina..thats why alot of ppl here dont respect him..and im far from a hater..i could give a shyt if he makes it or not...hes come to the club plenty of times..i dont give a fuk about him or anything else

and i dont give a fuk about u..b/c u jus shown your true colors

Awww...someones sensitive..

Are your nuts in a vice b/c you can't accept the fact that you're not the authority on lil waynes rep, or new orleans rap?

Lil wayne writes about katrina on his tracks all the time.

you = joke

You = big joke.

Blog Entries
    again..you're not here..and like i said i could give a fuk about lil wayne..i jus put in my 2 cents on a topic..i dont give a fuk about him or new orleans rap..i was just stating the facts..oh and b/c he writes about katrina in his raps makes it ok..but rite after the hurricane he said "i dont know whats going on there, i aint worried about it, that aint my city" yea he did..google that shyt bro

im just letting you know how shit is where he claims that everyone loves him, but in actuality they dont respect him

so im a joke, but youre the one who talks and cant back it up..riiiite

the one who backed down from me infront of everyone...but im the joke according to you

im the joke rite..lol

you are a joke for trying to get someone from the internet to meet you and fight you.

shee?

Blog Entries
    im the one who talked shyt and called u an internet gangsta, then im the one who backed down after i was called out

riiite

youre a tuff one

haha..its funny, because i don't even like lil wayne that much really. but if you're gonna go posting stupid bs, dont expect anything short of me calling you out on it.

I'm not going to fight someone because we disagreed over lil waynes street cred in new orleans. I mean seriously. what is the world coming to? Thats why your apple and eagle crew is still sitting on the porch all day unemployed, dealing drugs and collecting wellfare. And you think thats cool... Haha. wake up emilio. And next time i come to buds broiler, remember i like chili and cheese on my fries and the #4 with sauce.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

IM SCARED OF THE INTERNET POSTER KNOWN AS EMILIO REBENGA. I WILL NOT ACCEPT HIS INTERNET REQUEST OF A FIGHT, THUS MAKING ME A PVSSY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information