Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Agent "White Dove" debriefing on opperation "Fat-Troll- Smoke-a-Lot"-----OUT!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    ok.. that was my update. I will keep you all posted.

Agent "White Dove" debriefing on opperation "Fat-Troll- Smoke-a-Lot"-----OUT!
    You should post more U r funny

B4ckfire479 is offline Junior Member
    looks more like a spy operation...lol

Looks like Mr System Admin's on a roll...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know i would love a pic of ar rubbing his chubby little belly with a cigerate hanging out of his mouth for my avater. wow has he went down hill since leaving here. he had dreams of making another board that would compete with this one but as most of us knew, it wasnt going to happen.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Well apologies guy's i didnt realize how much of a scum this guy really was...........

If the guy is this much of a scum then you should expose him so others are aware of who this guy really is.

Haha fat, doesnt work out, and smokes.

Haha are you kidding me to he was walking around his front lawn?

The guy sounds like he belongs in some mental rehabilitation seriously.

Does he live in a trailer park????

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Well apologies guy's i didnt realize how much of a scum this guy really was...........

If the guy is this much of a scum then you should expose him so others are aware of who this guy really is.

Haha fat, doesnt work out, and smokes.

Haha are you kidding me to he was walking around his front lawn?

The guy sounds like he belongs in some mental rehabilitation seriously.

Does he live in a trailer park????

No he lives in his mommy's spare bedroom....

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    No he lives in his mommy's spare bedroom....
    haha well this Arob guy is full of shit, well sorry for anything i said, i didn't really realize how scum this guy was.

But seriously is the stuff he typed credible or should it be taken with a grain of salt?

system admin is offline Owner
    the stuff we have on the site is good info.. but anything out of his mouth regaurging ANYTHING about other people, the things he has done in his life, the projects he is working on, the friends he has, the plans he's made, his opinion (yes.. even his opinion is full of shit), his so called industry knowlege... its all a bunch of BULLSHIT!

The guy did ONE thing good... he read what others have RESEARCHED and re-wrote it as a steroid guru... He did nothing that the rest of us couldnt do.. he just has NO life and a freaky ability to stay up for weeks straight writing and reading. No sure how he does that accept for all the meth he uses. hmmmmm

goose is offline Banned
    the stuff we have on the site is good info.. but anything out of his mouth regaurging ANYTHING about other people, the things he has done in his life, the projects he is working on, the friends he has, the plans he's made, his opinion (yes.. even his opinion is full of shit), his so called industry knowlege... its all a bunch of BULLSHIT!

The guy did ONE thing good... he read what others have RESEARCHED and re-wrote it as a steroid guru... He did nothing that the rest of us couldnt do.. he just has NO life and a freaky ability to stay up for weeks straight writing and reading. No sure how he does that accept for all the meth he uses. hmmmmm
    Your a stud system admin,I got real respect for you.A Political wizard

Does he really live with him mother ? I heard he was heavy in drugs,is this true? And what drugs does he use?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    fawk, BC, if I was him reading this, Id be smoking a rock and itching my belly......no seriously If I knew a PI was on my arse, Id quickly hire another PI to get on that PIs arse and set up counter survalience, a lot of drug dealers do this to local detectives, DEA agents, SBI agents, beat cops, theyve all been folowed b4, I know this for a fact. Just be cautious like your playing poker bro, I wouldnt let anyone see my hand....even though the drama is getting really soapy and were all eating it up!!!

The hand I showed you guys is ony ONE card and Im playing 7 card stud.

BTW.. one of the pics he has plastered all over the net is of me holding a bunch of cash... that photo was taken after i won the overall poker championships on a poker cruise! haha

Hes ****ed and refuses to think that HOUSTON is in the same country as NJ. He feels he is untouchable because he is half the country away... what he fails to see is that they call it the "Long Arm" of the law because he IS touchable. He failed to comply to the demands of a federal judge today... he will soon see how untouchable he really isnt.

He lives with his mommy in her basement and she obviously does not allow smoking in her house because he goes outside EVERY half hour on the hour for a cancer stick lol

White Dove - Out

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Love them not even showing up.

Nothing wrong with a default judgement. Cuts down on lawyer fees! Ha!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    ahhh sweet justice

Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    Love them not even showing up.

Nothing wrong with a default judgement. Cuts down on lawyer fees! Ha!

You win the prize for stating absolute truth!! Defaults are great and much less expensive! *However money is not the issue with our company and even if it were... NOTHING is more important to me than defending it and its future.

AR

Bc

lol @ 7 card stud. Seriously though bro, I cant share details but I foun out I was being watched back in the 90's for something and within 3 days I had the name of the operation they were working on, the addresses of the agents involved, their whole names, their other cases they were working on and was able to fuk wit them really really bad until they realized I must have been tipped off. When I was eventually confronted by the DEA the lead agent on the case told me he had never seen anyone as elusive as i was and he was trying to find a way to charge me with tampering with a criminal investigation...because he had nothing on me due to me proactive measures, AROB sounds like he missed a civil court date? that isnt going to land the guy in prison trust me. Or was it a criminal charge brought on by a magistrate that he did not appear for? those are way different, both you can get in trouble for but a civil defimation type suit isnt going to move to the top shelf of LE. The real attention is going to fall onto steroids and this website JMO. I think the douchbag is already confined to a life of douchbagedness and will probably ie of an OD or lung cancer in the next few anyhow

No No.. we have Criminal Charges filed on him for:

24 (i think) counts of Steeling Trade Secrets and acting malicious
    Computer hacking
    theft of 3800 computer and taking it across state lines.

He was ordered by Judge to send ALL computers he has or has used, files, disks, hard drives, servers, etc... Take down all violations that has popped up all over the internet from his actions (my trade secrets will never be secrets any longer because they are posted everywhere), and he was asked to do 3-4 other things and he has not done NOT ONE thing asked by the judge. They were supposed to be delivered today by noon. Its 2:15

He has not even hired an attorney and he was served papers 2 weeks ago. He thinks burring his head in the sand will keep the boogie man away. I thought he was smart? I told him that I would drop the lawsuit if he just gave back the computer and kept my name out of his mouth, but his ego will not allow him to be beaten by me. I THINK HE WANTS TO BE ME... hes been jealous of me every since he met me. Flattering.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I have said this many times on this board, "I always learn something new", and I like it.

system admin....keep busting his blue balls....

yeah hes effed. lol

bigt10 is offline Member

Ya allright man i apologize if i said anything un appropriate.

But all in all how much did he actually test the guy looks like he doesnt even workout that was the oddest thing.

So basically he just took what everyone said and read studies and then came up with a bunch of articles cause he wanted to be a guru.

I think the guy needs mental help the only explanation is he was desperate for attention on the net.

lol the only thing i am concerned about is if they investigate this site and take it offline

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post

lol the only thing i am concerned about is if they investigate this site and take it offline

Nothing illegal going on with this site so no worries its not going anywhere....

B4ckfire479 is offline Junior Member
    Nothing illegal going on with this site so no worries its not going anywhere....
    well, what if the other side does some digging? You don't know what they'll ask and what they'll find.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by B4ckfire479 View Post
    well, what if the other side does some digging? You don't know what they'll ask and what they'll find.

Please elaborate....

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Prepare to be ****ed by the long dick of the law!
    I'm assuming you all have guns...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Prepare to be ****ed by the long dick of the law!
    I'm assuming you all have guns...

I dont get it....

assuming who has guns??

And who is this long dick f#cking??

lol dude i'm lost...

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Horse has no rider....LOL

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by B4ckfire479 View Post
    this site is run by a very smart person and im sure he has every angle covered. since the owners of this site do nothing illegal and the topics disscussed here are strictly for role play you can sleep soundly knowing there is no legit reason for it to ever be investigated or shut down.
    Last edited by PT; 06-27-2008 at 02:03 PM.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    this site is run by a very smart person and im sure he has every angle covered. since the owners of this site do nothing illegal and the topics disscussed here are strictly for role play you can sleep soundly knowing there is no legit reason for it to ever be investigated or shut down.
    why do you think that the dea wont come investage this board where im sure they could catch some steroid using people

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    why do you think that the dea wont come investage this board where im sure they could catch some steroid using people
    ya sure then they can seize the whole board and get a search warrant on everyones email.

Actually guys dont forget this is the US government. They can investigate any email they want without even getting proper search warrants.

I have LAWYERS... everything I do and the company does has legal council and NOTHING that I do is illegal accept for speeding from time to time.

This site is not going anywhere and IF there was something that we were doing wrong... they would not just shut us down. They would contact us and let us know what we were doing wrong and ask us to fix the issue. In 7 years.. I have not been contacted by LE for anything to do with what this company has done or is doing. If we were doing something wrong.. we would have been contacted year 1,2 or even 3.

Our site is built on a solid foundation.

Bc

PT
    my theroy is that the dea would rather spend the money to investigate dealers as opposed to users. do you really think anything typed on this board or the many others out there would really hold up in court in front of a jury? it wouldnt. they need alot more then something written on a web site for role play. half of the people on here lie about there weight, there lifting ability and there steroid use (look at a-rob) and thats all they would have to tell the jury and im sure the dea know that.
    Last edited by PT; 06-27-2008 at 02:18 PM.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Bigger fish at the fry...DEA does not give a shit about steroids unless their hand is forced.

Friend's dad is retired DEA big shot and he knows 'persons' who dabble.

FYI... I can not stress to our members enough to NOT sell, buy, or obtain steroids or any other drugs illegally. On this site or otherwise.

Bc

Blog Entries
    I dont get it....

assuming who has guns??

And who is this long dick f#cking??

lol dude i'm lost...

My back! Cops, my back.

Wait, don't do that. Alright, listen. I can get you alcohol. I'm going to this party right now, bro. Okay? It's got booze, it's got girls. Booze and girls equals... I don't know. Do you? I don't know. Do you? I think you do. Do you?

HORSE~ is offline yeah

My back! Cops, my back.

Wait, don't do that. Alright, listen. I can get you alcohol. I'm going to this party right now, bro. Okay? It's got booze, it's got girls. Booze and girls equals... I don't know. Do you? I don't know. Do you? I think you do. Do you?

Dude I am completely lost I have no idea WTF your talking about....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

My back! Cops, my back.

back slowly away from the pipe...

goose is offline Banned
    I am right guys (as im from the UK) does this piece of shit have a chance to go to jail? Also I have heard he has a very shady past and spent jail time? (he is scum)

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    I am right guys (as im from the UK) does this piece of shit have a chance to go to jail? Also I have heard he has a very shady past and spent jail time? (he is scum)
    he definatly is looking at jail time and he deserves it. he must be one broke ace piece of garbage to not even have a freaking lawyer yet. maybe he can apply for a useless public defender so he really does the max. time. my only advice for AR is to not drop the soap in the shower or as you like to say, you'll be "powned" or whatever the he11 you morons say over there.
    Last edited by PT; 06-28-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    back slowly away from the pipe...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information