Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Another Juice Story (read all newbs!!)

Well after reading TJM's post about the negative aspects he encountered while using anabolics, I figured I may as well put my experience up there also.

It all started, long, long ago in Never Never Land. I was only 20 years old. A friend of mine who had been juicing for years and was a beast introduced me to the whole aspect of bodybuilding and steroid 's role in it.

Now mind you, I had just overcome a Cocaine and Prescription Pill addiction. I was probably clean for about 10 months before getting into the whole weight lifting scene.

So my boy convinced me to get some gear off him and do a cycle. I was like, whatever. Im down. I started a Test E and D-bol cycle. Things were great, I had great gains. Alot of compliments. My diet and training were up to par.

I was on about week 8 of a 12 week cycle when an ex g/f and I got caught up in some drama and I ended up going back to jail for 10 months. So I went from working out and eating tons of food to being in a 8x10 cell for 23 hours out of the day. Eating the little portions of shit that they feed you in jail and only workouts available were push ups, squats, body wieght type stuff.

Of course, since I didnt have access to gear or PCT, my levels crashed and I became very depressed, lethargic, not hungry. Broke out in alot of acne, dick stopped working. I became so depressed that on one day, we were allowed out for our hour, I went in the shower, with some strips of sheet and tried to hang myself.

Yes I tried to commit suicide. Ive always been a happy go lucky guy with tons of friends, women and family that love me. So for me to do this was very extreme. I actually went through with the whole rope around the neck and starting the hanging. The only thing that stopped me from finishing it, was I picture of my mother popped in my minds eye. I couldnt see anything. Just cloudy vision and my moms smiling beautiful face. So I grabbed the rope and undid myself.

I sat there and cried in the shower till I got myself together. I went back to my cell and slept for 3 days. In the end, I lost over 20 pounds of body wieght. I lost more then I had gained with the juice. After about 6 months I guess my levels got back to normalish. I started getting some money and was able to buy food. I started to eat alot and workout more. I gained about 10 of the pounds back. After my time was up, I came back to the real world. I focused myself. On my job, my family, my close friends, my wieghtlifting. Those are the things that have kept me out of trouble, away from drugs and on the slighty sane side of life.

So the moral of the story is, for you ppl considering the use of Anabolics. Be sure that your life is together. That you research everything!! Weigh the pros and cons. Get everything you need ahead of time. And most of all, just be safe.

P.S. This site was instrumental in helping me get my shit together and really learning about anabolics. Now I can safely use them. So thank you to this board.

-Dukk
    Last edited by Dukkit; 07-03-2008 at 11:36 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Yeah dukki, you seem so happy to ever do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Yeah dukki, you seem so happy to ever do something like that.
    i know. you have been talking to me for sometime now. So for me to do something like that, you know i must of been messed up.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Nice brother.... We all come here, talk about gear, and learn from others on how to cycle properly and be safe. Its great that we have the lounge to joke around and tell stories and socialize. But when you get down to it, were messing with a powerful substance and its best to use them right and in moderation. Hopefully guys will read these stories and see the other, not so glamorous side of steroids . Lets just hope by telling these stories Dukki, people will listen and not make the same mistakes we did!!! Glad to see your OK brother!!!! I got your back no matter what!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Nice brother.... We all come here, talk about gear, and learn from others on how to cycle properly and be safe. Its great that we have the lounge to joke around and tell stories and socialize. But when you get down to it, were messing with a powerful substance and its best to use them right and in moderation. Hopefully guys will read these stories and see the other, not so glamorous side of steroids. Lets just hope by telling these stories Dukki, people will listen and not make the same mistakes we did!!! Glad to see your OK brother!!!! I got your back no matter what!!!!
    Thanks man. Anabolics are no joke, they can do great things, but can also mess you up pretty well. The new guys need to realize that. So if i can bring to light the seriousness of these substances, then im glad i can make ppl see them for what they are.

And i got your back any day bro!!

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    the thing is. a lot of young people think they are invincible.....

it's not untill it's too late that they hopefully realize they arn't. there are young 16 and 17yr olds at my gym who went from 150lb ginger kids to JACKED in 5 months.

thing is, they all ended up with gyno, and no pct. now, they look no better than when they started.

one kid ended up horridly depressed and crashed. he attempted suicide also..... thing is, health is an issue with training and embarking on gear - most just think it's all about physical appearance and don't take health into consideration.

i'm glad you are ok though - in the grand scheme of things, it could have ended up worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    the thing is. a lot of young people think they are invincible.....

it's not untill it's too late that they hopefully realize they arn't. there are young 16 and 17yr olds at my gym who went from 150lb ginger kids to JACKED in 5 months.

thing is, they all ended up with gyno, and no pct. now, they look no better than when they started.

one kid ended up horridly depressed and crashed. he attempted suicide also..... thing is, health is an issue with training and embarking on gear - most just think it's all about physical appearance and don't take health into consideration.

i'm glad you are ok though - in the grand scheme of things, it could have ended up worse.
    oh yea, i know. im just grateful that i pulled it together before i got worse and potentially ended up dead.
    Last edited by Dukkit; 07-03-2008 at 12:00 PM.

now im a sexy b!tch!! yea boy!!
    Last edited by Dukkit; 07-03-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Yeah you are..... Hey when are you and N'Sync getting back together...jkjkjk

Yeah you are..... Hey when are you and N'Sync getting back together...jkjkjk
    man, screw NSYNC. full of homos. (though i love homos DSM) im makin my own album!! gonna call it.. a juice story. haha

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I am glad u r back and alive. I am proud to have you as a son and i am happy that you found this board. If you want to talk abt gear I am here just dont talk to TJ he just use vitamins j/k.

On a serious note I am glad you ar away from all the crap

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    I am glad u r back and alive. I am proud to have you as a son and i am happy that you found this board. If you want to talk abt gear I am here just dont talk to TJ he just use vitamins j/k.

On a serious note I am glad you ar away from all the crap
    Your the best daddy ever!! Why is your skin a different color then mine? Mommy says you got burned.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Your the best daddy ever!! Why is your skin a different color then mine? Mommy says you got burned.
    Sperms are the same color....You took color from ur mother side...
    I told ur mother not to tell you those stories...but she never listened to me.

Go check the Q and A forum.... Another 18 year old kid wanting to juice who thinks because he knows about PCT it cant happen to him...Its really sad

Go check the Q and A forum.... Another 18 year old kid wanting to juice who thinks because he knows about PCT it cant happen to him...Its really sad
    when they will learn????

on it

bump this for you newbies that havent thought it all through.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Hard lesson learned and hopefully people can learn from your mistakes.
    Props to you for getting your life back on track

bump for newbies

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Powerful stuff brother. Im truly glad you didnt go through with this. You are a good friend and a good person. Its nice to know that others on here have been to this very dark place and were able to come back and be "slightly sane," as you put it Really says a lot about a man to be able to reach the bottom and still come back up......"So the moral of the story is, for you ppl considering the use of Anabolics. Be sure that your life is together." This quote really hit home for me. The cycle that really did me in was the one that I started a week after my gf of 4 years broke up with me, I had no business doing it, and it took me to a very bad place, that I will never ever go back to....Thanks for sharing such a personal experience with all of us.....On a lighter note, you ready to get loose this weekend or what my dude!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Powerful stuff brother. Im truly glad you didnt go through with this. You are a good friend and a good person. Its nice to know that others on here have been to this very dark place and were able to come back and be "slightly sane," as you put it Really says a lot about a man to be able to reach the bottom and still come back up......"So the moral of the story is, for you ppl considering the use of Anabolics. Be sure that your life is together." This quote really hit home for me. The cycle that really did me in was the one that I started a week after my gf of 4 years broke up with me, I had no business doing it, and it took me to a very bad place, that I will never ever go back to....Thanks for sharing such a personal experience with all of us.....On a lighter note, you ready to get loose this weekend or what my dude!?!?!?
    yeah bro. we have been talking and getting to know each other alot these last few months. your an awesome guy. and you know me pretty well. so im very proud of myself for overcoming the trials and tribulations that i have and still being a good person to me and mine. i have no regrets in life. i have learned from the stupid things ive done. the drugs, fights, partying. i was a huge asshole and only cared about myself for the longest time. but sitting in jail for so long, alone, starving, with only your thoughts to keep you company. i did alot of soul searching. i took a step back and looked at my life and saw that i didnt like who i was. so i made myself change. i care about myself and others now. i care what my future is going to become. ive been clean from recreational drugs for 3 years and 7 months. so im very proud of that. and im sorry that you also had to go to some dark places for you to trully realize that its a place that you dont want to be. i can see that you are a better person for it now. and thats why we are bros!!! i always got your back!

and on a lighter note.... fukk yea boy!!! im so ready for this weekend. i cant wait to just get away. have fun. relax. so definitly call me tonight and we will work out the game plan for this weekend.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Dukk,
    I'm so glad that you have gotten your act together and now can start to enjoy life, this place wouldn't be the same without you and you are a wonderful person with a wonderful soul, contrary to what this site commonly sees you as.
    I appreciate your willingness to share your life ventures with all of us.

xoxo
    Kat

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Dukk,
    I'm so glad that you have gotten your act together and now can start to enjoy life, this place wouldn't be the same without you and you are a wonderful person with a wonderful soul, contrary to what this site commonly sees you as.
    I appreciate your willingness to share your life ventures with all of us.

xoxo
    Kat

i have no idea what that could be.

southmadejd is offline Member
    ^^A womanizing whore!!!! jk

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    ^^A womanizing whore!!!! jk
    awww shit!!! there you go!! blowing up the spot! hahah

sonofa!

how you been bro?

I have been alright man....bout to go on a vacation for 1 week with my girl so I am psyched about that.

Thanks for sharing that story with us....must have missed it the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    I have been alright man....bout to go on a vacation for 1 week with my girl so I am psyched about that.

Thanks for sharing that story with us....must have missed it the first time around.
    glad your doin well. where you goin on vacation? out of the country? or just to another state?

and your welcome. glad you took the time to read it.

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Well after reading TJM's post about the negative aspects he encountered while using anabolics, I figured I may as well put my experience up there also.

It all started, long, long ago in Never Never Land. I was only 20 years old. A friend of mine who had been juicing for years and was a beast introduced me to the whole aspect of bodybuilding and steroid 's role in it.

Now mind you, I had just overcome a Cocaine and Prescription Pill addiction. I was probably clean for about 10 months before getting into the whole weight lifting scene.

So my boy convinced me to get some gear off him and do a cycle. I was like, whatever. Im down. I started a Test E and D-bol cycle. Things were great, I had great gains. Alot of compliments. My diet and training were up to par.

I was on about week 8 of a 12 week cycle when an ex g/f and I got caught up in some drama and I ended up going back to jail for 10 months. So I went from working out and eating tons of food to being in a 8x10 cell for 23 hours out of the day. Eating the little portions of shit that they feed you in jail and only workouts available were push ups, squats, body wieght type stuff.

Of course, since I didnt have access to gear or PCT, my levels crashed and I became very depressed, lethargic, not hungry. Broke out in alot of acne, dick stopped working. I became so depressed that on one day, we were allowed out for our hour, I went in the shower, with some strips of sheet and tried to hang myself.

Yes I tried to commit suicide. Ive always been a happy go lucky guy with tons of friends, women and family that love me. So for me to do this was very extreme. I actually went through with the whole rope around the neck and starting the hanging. The only thing that stopped me from finishing it, was I picture of my mother popped in my minds eye. I couldnt see anything. Just cloudy vision and my moms smiling beautiful face. So I grabbed the rope and undid myself.

I sat there and cried in the shower till I got myself together. I went back to my cell and slept for 3 days. In the end, I lost over 20 pounds of body wieght. I lost more then I had gained with the juice. After about 6 months I guess my levels got back to normalish. I started getting some money and was able to buy food. I started to eat alot and workout more. I gained about 10 of the pounds back. After my time was up, I came back to the real world. I focused myself. On my job, my family, my close friends, my wieghtlifting. Those are the things that have kept me out of trouble, away from drugs and on the slighty sane side of life.

So the moral of the story is, for you ppl considering the use of Anabolics. Be sure that your life is together. That you research everything!! Weigh the pros and cons. Get everything you need ahead of time. And most of all, just be safe.

P.S. This site was instrumental in helping me get my shit together and really learning about anabolics. Now I can safely use them. So thank you to this board.

-Dukk

After reading this I just wanna give you a big soft teddy bear hug ........ I am so proud of you DUkki-locs.

Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    After reading this I just wanna give you a big soft teddy bear hug ........ I am so proud of you DUkki-locs.
    did you really have to quote the whole thing?? lol.

but thanks my gay friend.

Blog Entries
    did you really have to quote the whole thing?? lol.

but thanks my gay friend.
    Shut up lol.... be glad im giving you a bear hug lol...

haha

Blog Entries
    thats my new smiliey im going to use lol I like it lool....

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    great story dukki...thanks for sharing it with us and glad you are here bro...newbies definately gotta read it for sure...oh and kats is going to ruin your rep ...btw what happened to tj?

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    great story dukki...thanks for sharing it with us and glad you are here bro...newbies definately gotta read it for sure...oh and kats is going to ruin your rep ...btw what happened to tj?
    haha, yea i told kat that. but shes cute so ill let her slide. lol. no problem with sharing. im a very open person and have no qualms about tellin my deepest darkest moments as long as ppl can learn from them.

tj got banned for some stuff. thats all im going to say

glamazonprince is offline New Member
    if you dont mind me asking how did you get off prescriptiion pills?cold turkey or tapering--ive was verry bad on vicodin-like takin 30 10 mg's a day and couldnt stop because of the hell of withdrawal- i cant do dt's- so i got into suboxone therapy-to get off the pills-well its harder getting off the suboxone than the pills themselves-i was just wondering how you got off and stayed off pills-

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    As I told TJ, thanks for the read. Hopefully it opens the eyes of the so many youngsters who think they are invincible. Im glad you're back on track!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Duk is on vacation

Yeah what the hell happened....I came back to reply to a question he asked me and now he is suspended..

Like UGK once said...."one day your here baby, next day your gone."

RIP PIMP C ...lol

bump

im alive and whoring

bump

im alive and whoring
    no kidding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information