DNoMac is offline Senior Member

Boot camp and Partitioning my hard drive

I downloaded boot camp 2.0 and attempted partioning my hard drive. Everytime I try, an error message pops up saying i need to "backup the disk and use disk utility to format it as a single mac os extended (journaled) volume. Restore your info to the disk and try using boot camp." My hard drive is formatted as a single mac os extended (journaled). I attmepted to restore my hard drive to an external one, but it didn't work either. Any suggestions (Carlos!!!)??

I have a copy of Windows XP SP3 and wanted to install it. Also, I have a Macbook with the intel chip, so hardware shouldn't be an issue.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac View Post
    I downloaded boot camp 2.0 and attempted partioning my hard drive. Everytime I try, an error message pops up saying i need to "backup the disk and use disk utility to format it as a single mac os extended (journaled) volume. Restore your info to the disk and try using boot camp." My hard drive is formatted as a single mac os extended (journaled). I attmepted to restore my hard drive to an external one, but it didn't work either. Any suggestions (Carlos!!!)??

I have a copy of Windows XP SP3 and wanted to install it. Also, I have a Macbook with the intel chip, so hardware shouldn't be an issue.
    Sorry I'm just seeing this. Are you still having problems man?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    why dont you just format it with the xp disc?

Magic Finger is offline New Member
    Alright, I have a few questions and hopefully you guys can help me out and please give me honest answers. I'm 21 I'm healthy. I want to take steroids cuz I want to get bigger and ripped. I'm already a big guy..I have a big frame,broad shoulder i'm not some skinny boney guy. I'm about 210 pounds. My first question is Does steriods burn any fat off ur stomach. I don't see it as fat because their is no celulight in my skin. my other queastion is what are the cycles and the process i have to follow, if u have any legitiment reading material please send me some, and my other question is all I hear about steriods are bad things. i went to so many doctors and they said there bad..but I did my own research and it's a natural testostrone inside steriods so what are my risks?

thank you for your time

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Finger View Post
    Alright, I have a few questions and hopefully you guys can help me out and please give me honest answers. I'm 21 I'm healthy. I want to take steroids cuz I want to get bigger and ripped. I'm already a big guy..I have a big frame,broad shoulder i'm not some skinny boney guy. I'm about 210 pounds. My first question is Does steriods burn any fat off ur stomach. I don't see it as fat because their is no celulight in my skin. my other queastion is what are the cycles and the process i have to follow, if u have any legitiment reading material please send me some, and my other question is all I hear about steriods are bad things. i went to so many doctors and they said there bad..but I did my own research and it's a natural testostrone inside steriods so what are my risks?

thank you for your time
    you should start your own thread in the steroid Q+A section, as for reading material the board is full of it, all of the questions you asked here have already been aswered again and again.
    take some time to do some reasearch.

Thread Information