Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    B.E.N. is offline Member

What do you think about this?

Right now she is everyone's superwoman. A older lady with kids still doing her thing and winning. Funny how becuase she is a woman no one believes she is on anything. I think this will be a wonderful education into the benefits of steroids /performance enhancing drugs for the regular population. That is onces she gets popped for 'cheating'...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...pat&id=3474191

jsinur7 is offline Member
    why do you assume shes not natural??? i know people older then her that can blow away 20 year olds... if she was already that kinda athlete no reason she cant get back to it... espescially if shes in menopause and the estrogen stopped flowing

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Did you read the article?

She is 20 years outside the prime age for the sport of swimming. Okay I'll let that one slide...

She had TWO surgeries in the past 8 months. Not just surgery anywhere...BACK and KNEE...the only place worse would be a shoulder. Hum????

And she took retired for six years. AND she had a kid and was back breaking records 15 months later. That ain't right...

Your Suspect!

Don't get me wrong...she's a MILF doing the damn thing and if she is taking something that the IOC doesn't test for then it is legal in my opinion. But she is not natural...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    shes definitley got something strange going on. impressive nonetheless.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    guess we'll have to wait and see... not saying it dont sound crazy, but... ive seen stranger then if this chick is natural

Thread Information