Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    playboii is offline Senior Member
    pwn3d lol

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    The funny thing is I'm completely serious...The guy I know fits him to a T..well..he wasn't Indonesian.

Does your friend have a dad in his life?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    You know some woman would love to pop a guys cherry.... He should use that as his trump card. Just go out and start talking to woman and tell them he's a virgin... Just say something like:
    "You know, I have been trying to save myself for the right woman but every woman I meet is either interested in what car I drive or how much money i make... Its like there are no woman who want a nice guy to love and take care of them".
    Have him say some crap like that and some chick will want to de-virginize him...trust me.

And what are you talking about Ruhl????? Are you one of those guys that want to talk about there feeling to them bro??? Guess what man, and heres a great life lesson for ya in regards to woman...They all say they want that type of guy, but 99 out of 100 want the guy who shits on them... Dont know why but its true. Nice guys always finish last and if you think Jsinur is a pig because of the number of woman he slept with, I'm not going to even guess for you how many I have banged. You would probably be sick....LOL
    couldnt have said it better myself

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    You know some woman would love to pop a guys cherry.... He should use that as his trump card. Just go out and start talking to woman and tell them he's a virgin... Just say something like:
    "You know, I have been trying to save myself for the right woman but every woman I meet is either interested in what car I drive or how much money i make... Its like there are no woman who want a nice guy to love and take care of them".
    Have him say some crap like that and some chick will want to de-virginize him...trust me.

And what are you talking about Ruhl????? Are you one of those guys that want to talk about there feeling to them bro??? Guess what man, and heres a great life lesson for ya in regards to woman...They all say they want that type of guy, but 99 out of 100 want the guy who shits on them... Dont know why but its true. Nice guys always finish last and if you think Jsinur is a pig because of the number of woman he slept with, I'm not going to even guess for you how many I have banged. You would probably be sick....LOL
    all i can do is shake my head and wonder what this world is coming to. And no i don't wanna just talk bout feelings......i'm multi-faceted......if she wants it i'll tie her up and whip her......put clothespins on her nipples etc.....

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    all i can do is shake my head and wonder what this world is coming to. And no i don't wanna just talk bout feelings......i'm multi-faceted......if she wants it i'll tie her up and whip her......put clothespins on her nipples etc.....
    this made me lol!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Hey brother....Truth hurts..... Thought you might be one of those feeling guys....LOL, my bad

Hey brother....Truth hurts..... Thought you might be one of those feeling guys....LOL, my bad
    i believe in dynamic relationships.......of course conversations about feelings will happen on occasion....

but hopefully more often will be playtime often involving pain and suffering and many many toys

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    WTF how has this not been posted yet. I'm disappointed..

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:41 AM.

GT2
    edit

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    The funny thing is I'm completely serious...The guy I know fits him to a T..well..he wasn't Indonesian.

Does your friend have a dad in his life?
    haha NO one knows is back how is latarian.

why dont you and latarian go steal grandma's durango and then go get this guy some of latarians hood rat bitches to have sex with his freind?

i think he is to freindly, and he adds to that gay look. Women probally think he is funny, but not serious and dont tak ehim serious.

most likely he tries to hard and worries about his luck.

the fact is he needs to bite the bullet and learn to be different. if he is insecure cause of his body he will need to learn to deal with it or get big.

But i think women dont take him serious and just see him as that gay, funny nice guy type, or just a freind kind of deal.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    haha NO one knows is back how is latarian.
    He's hungry. I haven't fed him in quite some time...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have a problem talking to girls, but I could never imagine sleeping with someone after an hour of meeting them, lol.

I'd honestly just decline the offer, I don't care how hot she is.

GT2
    edit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information