Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    since your helpin with my diet abbot you know im a dead lock hahaha

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    I posted on in the diet fourm. I am in. I am deff a cutter. Few ill imformed cycles has me in real need of loosing weight. So fuk it im in....

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by punkin33 View Post
    Yea should be natty by october!!!! The chest pics I can do but they cant be naked they wont allow it on this board....Oh yea by then they will be bigger to thanks to a little surgery in aug.
    surgery? hmm? i guess we will be able to see the "new you" when you come out with us on labor day. nice.

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Like I stated in the other thread I am down. I am with smokeyd though im a big boy @ 290 and 56-26% BMI so if I go up against someone who is in the single digits and has muscle and abs already of crouse ill be loosing that one lol... I think that we should go up against people who are around the same body shape or at least weight and bmi that would be more fair.

Three months would be much better than a 1 month. When it comes down to posting pictures we can do that every two weeks along with the stats of your work out and diet. Also to solve the problem of people using digital edited or old pictures of themselves we can write down on a piece of paper the date holding a newspaper is a good idea but it would be hard to see the date on it.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    Like I stated in the other thread I am down. I am with smokeyd though im a big boy @ 290 and 56-26% BMI so if I go up against someone who is in the single digits and has muscle and abs already of crouse ill be loosing that one lol... I think that we should go up against people who are around the same body shape or at least weight and bmi that would be more fair.

Three months would be much better than a 1 month. When it comes down to posting pictures we can do that every two weeks along with the stats of your work out and diet. Also to solve the problem of people using digital edited or old pictures of themselves we can write down on a piece of paper the date holding a newspaper is a good idea but it would be hard to see the date on it.
    Well the way we are planning on doing it should account for differences in BF and overall weight. The initial plan is 3 cutter, 3 bulkers per team, and the team that gains the most LBM wins, so you job as a larger guy and im assuming entering as a cutter would be to shred as much BF as possible without losing LBM. On the flip side entrants that are already lean and looking to bulk will need to do so while accumulating as little body fat as possible. It should all even out in the end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Well the way we are planning on doing it should account for differences in BF and overall weight. The initial plan is 3 cutter, 3 bulkers per team, and the team that gains the most LBM wins, so you job as a larger guy and im assuming entering as a cutter would be to shred as much BF as possible without losing LBM. On the flip side entrants that are already lean and looking to bulk will need to do so while accumulating as little body fat as possible. It should all even out in the end.
    Right on that sounds more like it and for fair and even like you said... Yeah that is my goal to shed fat and still keep or gain my LBM as the fat starts shedding.

One more thing, what about those who are in cycles or taking Clen wouldnt that be unfair for the ones like me who are just doing this with good ol' dieting and working out with out any clen or cycling?

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Right on that sounds more like it and for fair and even like you said... Yeah that is my goal to shed fat and still keep or gain my LBM as the fat starts shedding.

One more thing, what about those who are in cycles or taking Clen wouldnt that be unfair for the ones like me who are just doing this with good ol' dieting and working out with out any clen or cycling?
    I think we are also going to try to get an even number of people cycling on each team. WOuld be nice to have a natty bulker and natty cutter on each team and a cycling cutter and cycling bulker on each team. That would make it all even.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    I think we are also going to try to get an even number of people cycling on each team. WOuld be nice to have a natty bulker and natty cutter on each team and a cycling cutter and cycling bulker on each team. That would make it all even.
    Yes, when I first started doing research on here I was going to get Clen , but then people started telling me that I shouldnt get Clen and that I should try loosing most of the weight on my own at first... It would be great to get something that is going to get me down fast but if I have to do it with no help and just by dieting and working out ( the slow way) then I guess I will do it.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    ^^^^What he said We hadnt really discussed if clen would count as natural or not. But given your BF, I dont think clen would help you a whole lot anyhow. With proper diet and cardio you should be able to cut no problem.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    ^^^^What he said We hadnt really discussed if clen would count as natural or not. But given your BF, I dont think clen would help you a whole lot anyhow. With proper diet and cardio you should be able to cut no problem.

Right on yeah thats what I was told and read on the many post that I read.

I do have one problem though that when I start dieting alone my weight goes down then I start going to the gym and working out and doing weights and stuff like that and my weight will boost up again.... It gets fustrating but I am learning to not let that get to me... As it is i am about 290 and I get people and even other gym guys telling me that I look like I weight 230 240 so I must be doing a good job if I look that way. My goal is to get down to 200 but I am starting to think that if right now @ 290 I look like I am in the low 200's I dont even want to imagine how I am going to look when I go down to 200 lol.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    i said on the other thread ill be up for trying it

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"

so are you going to be doing it natural then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    so are you going to be doing it natural then?
    Yes I will be doing it natrual... This will be in Oct. right? looks like everybody wants to do it from Oct until the end of the year... that is cool with me.... What about you?
    Last edited by mex83; 07-15-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    great idea, especially for all the big balls that brag but never bang pics up.

Yes I will be doing it natrual... This will be in Oct. right? looks like everybody wants to do it from Oct until the end of the year... that is cool with me.... What about you?
    i'm thinking about doing it...but the thing is i might be in the middle of a cycle when it happens...so i'm not sure yet

Blog Entries
    i'm thinking about doing it...but the thing is i might be in the middle of a cycle when it happens...so i'm not sure yet
    Oh I see hmmm well there is going to be people doing it who are in cycles so maybe you could be the one in the cycle. It looks like they want to have one person in each group be in a cycle. I dont think that would be a bad thing since you will be in the middle of the cycle.

I am a lil shy about posting my pic up lol since I am a big boy but oh well we are all in here to better ourselves right lol.

Oh I see hmmm well there is going to be people doing it who are in cycles so maybe you could be the one in the cycle. It looks like they want to have one person in each group be in a cycle. I dont think that would be a bad thing since you will be in the middle of the cycle.

I am a lil shy about posting my pic up lol since I am a big boy but oh well we are all in here to better ourselves right lol.
    yeah the only bad thing is i'll end up having to do my PCT once the cycle is done...which will be before the end of it...i guess that don't matter though since either way i would have to be in the cutting category...i hear you about the pic since i'm a big guy too...i was up to 280 and now i'm at about 255 but i've been doing cardio lately and i never really did much before...and yes we are here to better ourselves...i just wish i did have pics from when i was 280 to compare to now even

Blog Entries
    yeah the only bad thing is i'll end up having to do my PCT once the cycle is done...which will be before the end of it...i guess that don't matter though since either way i would have to be in the cutting category...i hear you about the pic since i'm a big guy too...i was up to 280 and now i'm at about 255 but i've been doing cardio lately and i never really did much before...and yes we are here to better ourselves...i just wish i did have pics from when i was 280 to compare to now even
    Cool.... congrats man.... damn wish I was down at 255 lol... Well I will have to take some pics then when we start on the competition. I hope that by them I have lost some weight on the current meal plan and working routine that I am in... My problem area is my belly that is where most of my fat is at and also I have the saggy under arms from when I want bigger. I think that my biggest was 360 LBS when I was in High School.

Blog Entries
    Thought I would bump this to see if we get anymore peeps interested......

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    great idea, especially for all the big balls that brag but never bang pics up.
    you'll see balls...lad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    you'll see balls...lad.
    LMFao lol..... he gonna enjoy seeing them too im sure lmfao lol.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, yeah every one is going to really show what there made off.
    Last edited by firmechicano831; 07-17-2008 at 07:41 PM.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    hell i posted pics in my profile for the first time ever but is private so im still a tit about it lol

I can't wait to start already. My two partners at the gym are down as cutters too. I will get there info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I can't wait to start already. My two partners at the gym are down as cutters too. I will get there info.
    Yeah, I am excited about this also.... It will help me have another reason to hit the gym and do my best and beyond at it.....

Smoke- dont worry man you wont be the only big guy in the competition.... I am another big guy and trust me .... I dont loook a big close to the way some of the guys look in here..... but hey that is why we are hitting the gym and doing out dieting.... to get to that way or at least close to that way.....

Blog Entries
    Forgot to mentioned Frime.... dont forget that you will need them to take pictures also....

I will, these guys are in really good shape. I lost alot of weight and look much better by just doing more cardio and watching my diet. It's really nice once u start seeing results in ur body from all the hard work and sacrafices we do through not eatting fatty or salty foods.
    Hopefully this competition will take everyone to a level that our bodies have never been before.

Blog Entries
    I will, these guys are in really good shape. I lost alot of weight and look much better by just doing more cardio and watching my diet. It's really nice once u start seeing results in ur body from all the hard work and sacrafices we do through not eatting fatty or salty foods.
    Hopefully this competition will take everyone to a level that our bodies have never been before.
    hell yeha..... I just posted something about that in the other thread.... btw is there anyways that we can combine both threads together that way we dont have to be checking two different threads each time lol..... it does become a pain lol.......

Two weeks of weight lifting does make a difference in your body and a noticeable one too.

yup, What I've seen that has helped me loose more fat and in my body is just by doing a really good diet and trying to do cardio everyday. Starting this coming monday I will jump start my cardio to 20 min in the morning and 30 in the afternoon. But I do work out weights like 1.5 hrs in the morning.

I do this 5 days a week. What I want is people to feel comitted,determined and held responsible so they keep working hard for this three months that were going to be tranforming our bodies. Once we all stay in touch everyday it will help each one of us to stay positive and keep working harder everyday.

Blog Entries
    I do this 5 days a week. What I want is people to feel comitted,determined and held responsible so they keep working hard for this three months that were going to be tranforming our bodies. Once we all stay in touch everyday it will help each one of us to stay positive and keep working harder everyday.
    I do my cardio at least 5 times a week for 30-60 mins in the AM in an empty stomach.... then I work out for an hour Tues, Thurs, Sat. Trust me I feel so good after I get out of the gym and when I get home and I am in pain I actually like the way the pain feels because it is a sign that my workout was good.

where was that other thread at?...i forgot LOL

Blog Entries
    where was that other thread at?...i forgot LOL
    Here you go lol.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post4085941

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder if you guys would starting sending me your information I would appreciate it.... So far I just got Burdens information... I just want something to start out the spreadsheet with.....

[email protected]

of you can hit me up on messenger:

yahoo: f3rarias
    AIM: mexpelon83

or myspace:
    www.myspace.com/mex_pelon83

LETS DO THIS!!!!

g.gonzales90 is offline New Member
    i posted in the diet section of the other thread just figured i would post here as well im all in! my diet is great as novastepp would know he crituqed it for me. I'm 6'1" 203lbs 17% BF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by g.gonzales90 View Post
    i posted in the diet section of the other thread just figured i would post here as well im all in! my diet is great as novastepp would know he crituqed it for me. I'm 6'1" 203lbs 17% BF!
    cool glad someone else is in.... dont forget to send me the information ASAP. You can always send me your current weight as we get closer to the competition since I know that most if not all of our weights will be different by the time Oct comes....

Blog Entries
    Do we have any more people interested..... BUMP BUMP BUMP

Blog Entries
    Are we still going to do this?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in for a natural cutter. Im about 20lbs over weight, I haven't touched the gym since my daughter's been born, going on 9 months.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm down. Its on like Donkey Kong!

I should mention, I haven't been to the gym in almost 3 years now. Last time, I took a break, I added 90% of my bulk in the first 5 weeks. I put on mass like the check breast I'm eating is going from my mouth into my muscles directly, so ya'll are gonna be ass out. This first week has been getting back into the groove and getting my muslces to "remember" my motions from the past. I start "lifting" on Monday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information