Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Devil Women Destroy Collectible Over Strippers

What you are about to watch is wrong on every level. Some woman, pissed that her fiancé is in Vegas blowing money on gambling and strippers (a man's God-given right), decided to destroy his most prized possession -- a scout Stormtrooper figure. Needless to say these women are all fucked in the head. The ringleader is even so dumb as to call the figure a "snowtrooper". Then they proceed to argue that Princess Leia looks like a dude and being obsessed with her is "sick". Clearly these women are delusional and should be locked up. The video is a pain to watch and I had to pause it several times and go outside to calm down. You'll never hate women and their sick ways more than after you watch this video. I just hope the dude remembered to bring home a little something special for his fiancé. Like a really cool VD.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/07/de...collectibl.php
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Supid whores....

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    *weeps* wtf? this is a good reason never to get a girlfriend......granted i'd never leave her and go to vegas but you don't **** with a mans star wars collection (dead serious) he prolly later murdered her when he found out.......stupid bitches

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    wow they are so cool.. i would so shoot them if i was him..

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    VD? Seriously, if it were me the cops would never even find their bodies. Stupid bitches.

they even called him a snowtrooper......how absurd......HE'S ON A SPEEDER BIKE BITCH!!!! DUH SPEEDER BIKES DON'T WORK IN FRIGID TEMPERATURES!!!!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    some women are worthless

female ignorance about star wars has always pissed me off actually.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    It didn't work Carlos, I still like women. haha

Those two women though are as dumb as hamsters.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I had no idea that grown men collected doll's, let alone dedicated entire rooms in there house to them....

WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    It didn't work Carlos, I still like women. haha

Those two women though are as dumb as hamsters.
    Male or female, you don't mess with someone's collectables. That is fucked on many levels.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    I had no idea that grown men collected doll's, let alone dedicated entire rooms in there house to them....

WOW!!!!
    Yeah, it's like "40 year old virgin" bad
    but he likes his shit and she shouldn't have touched it, I can imagine it'd be like if she keyed your car or tipped over your motorcycle. Not into toy collecting myself but he has a glass case and all so you can bet those toys are loved. Not to mention that thing prolly cost a heck of a lot more than $100 bucks like she said. There are some hard core nerds out there, I'm betting closer to $1000.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Yeah, it's like "40 year old virgin" bad
    but he likes his shit and she shouldn't have touched it, I can imagine it'd be like if she keyed your car or tipped over your motorcycle. Not into toy collecting myself but he has a glass case and all so you can bet those toys are loved. Not to mention that thing prolly cost a heck of a lot more than $100 bucks like she said. There are some hard core nerds out there, I'm betting closer to $1000.

LOL your probably right.....

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    How did that guy get a woman in the first place?

The fvcked up thing is that the guy prolly went to Vegas for a Star wars convention, but lied to his wife so he didn't seem so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    How did that guy get a woman in the first place?

The fvcked up thing is that the guy prolly went to Vegas for a Star wars convention, but lied to his wife so he didn't seem so lame.
    ummmm star wars is not lame........I absolutely love star wars and will never be afraid to admit it......i've read every book.....and i got my mom to MAKE me jedi robes for the phantom menace premiere way back when

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    ummmm star wars is not lame........I absolutely love star wars and will never be afraid to admit it......i've read every book.....and i got my mom to MAKE me jedi robes for the phantom menace premiere way back when
    Haha...that doesn't make it not lame.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd Force Choke those bitches so bad...

bobo0101 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by bobo0101; 03-03-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    though, if i were her.. i'd do the same shit.

if i got cheated on, replace said stormtrooper with said BF

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    though, if i were her.. i'd do the same shit.

if i got cheated on, replace said stormtrooper with said BF
    If she cheated on me, I'd replace said GF with said stormtrooper.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    This is terrible, i see this as a win for the bf. He has proof and can sue the bitch and her freinds or better press charges.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Dirty beaotches… I swear if that were my stuff I’d go Hannibal Lector on her a$$....

MR_T is offline Member
    wow that was harsh, thankfully I dont collect star wars dolls but if my girl ever f***ed with my tools(im a car guy) when I went on vacation, I would seriously consider killing said girl jk. I would atleast dump her ass and post up our private naughty vids all over the internet. Women are just crazy, I really dont understand how some of you guys can tell your girl your juicing

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you are above the age of 24 and you own starwars dolls your a loser. The fact that this guy displays them as trophy's is just sad.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you are above the age of 24 and you own starwars dolls your a loser. The fact that this guy displays them as trophy's is just sad.
    Mate what the Hell are you talking about? People have all sorts of hobbies, im sure he doesn't sit at home renacting Star Wars battles and that's besides the point. Those are obviously treasured collectors items to him and those dumb bitches wrecked it all. The fact they've recorded it is even sicker. Hopefully when the guys get back from Vegas they'll dump their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    Male or female, you don't mess with someone's collectables. That is fucked on many levels.
    Agreed!

I've just watched that video again and im really pissed off now. Hopefully that guy dumped that ****ing bitch, I mean how ****ing insecure is she? The fact that her dumb friends condone and helped is ****ed up to, and THAT is what he is marrying? I don't even want to guess at how much that figurine she broke was...i know those things can be anywhere between 800-2000 bucks. If she's capable of that, what the **** else she capable of down the line. In some ways she's probably done him a favour, cause now he's had a good look at what kinda bitch he was gonna marry. She assumes a lot as well, I mean imagine if he came back with some big ass engagement ring and then saw the carnage.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Yep, Hell haveth no fury like an ungreatful sloppy whores scorn.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    even a geek shouldnt marry that boogerbear

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    I would cut these bitches heads of with a flat headed shovel. Even my GF watched this and agreed.

That bitch needs to call her daddy and demand HIM to give her attention, because she thinks god put this guy on earth to ADOPT her.

"He cant even buy me a ring". Well, his priorities arent on sacrificing his life for some bitch. MY GF said, you just have to leave a dude, you cant change him if he has glass cases of star wars shit.

Marriage is a dead institution. It was intended to help humans survive back when life was hard, and full of nazis, and it wasnt full of extraneous time for Star Wars. Now since men are optional thanks to Jiffy Lube and sperm banks, it is just a way for women to demand a new daddy to take care of them.

Why the **** was I born, and you were born, and now in the future, you are MY responsibility, I have to change for YOU, I have to pay for YOU, oh, cuz im the man right?

Next she'll want that dude to have a baby even though she told him she never wanted one, so his life will be destroyed, and if she chooses to leave, she will get fat gov. checks and tax breaks.

Also, the concept of wedding rings is the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever heard of. Lets see, we are starting out, money is tight, we are starting a new life together, I KNOW! I will put myself in horrendous debt so you and your c4nt friends can sit around and compare which of their piece of shit husbands bought them the biggest rock! Right before they take turns blowing the pool guy.

I want equal rights for men.

I could go on, but I think ill stop here before I act like a total asshole to women for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    wow that was harsh, thankfully I dont collect star wars dolls but if my girl ever f***ed with my tools(im a car guy) when I went on vacation, I would seriously consider killing said girl jk. I would atleast dump her ass and post up our private naughty vids all over the internet. Women are just crazy, I really dont understand how some of you guys can tell your girl your juicing
    See, everyone has a hobby or something important to them. If your gf or bf destroys it out of jealousy or anger that is just fucked up! For me it would be my comic books or my tech gadgets. If someone were to destroy them I would flip out.

See, everyone has a hobby or something important to them. If your gf or bf destroys it out of jealousy or anger that is just fucked up! For me it would be my comic books or my tech gadgets. If someone were to destroy them I would flip out.
    Yeah, If you tell a girl you are juicing, EVERYTHING you do is b/c you are juicing. If a car runs over your foot, you got mad b/c you are on juice.

AT THAT POINT, they start acting like bitches and playing mind games with you, trying to get everything they want, trying to have everything their way, and just BEGGING for you to argue with them.
    --------------------

Did someone say comic books? New thread idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    Yeah, If you tell a girl you are juicing, EVERYTHING you do is b/c you are juicing. If a car runs over your foot, you got mad b/c you are on juice.

AT THAT POINT, they start acting like bitches and playing mind games with you, trying to get everything they want, trying to have everything their way, and just BEGGING for you to argue with them.
    --------------------

Did someone say comic books? New thread idea.
    i'm a lil confuzzled.....neither of your posts seem to pertain to the destroying of the item.....just ur hatred of women and marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i'm a lil confuzzled.....neither of your posts seem to pertain to the destroying of the item.....just ur hatred of women and marriage?
    lol, sorry. Yeah I got rattled.

MR_T said he didnt know how we can tell our girls we juice, which I understand. Thats what the one rant was about.

BUT, the rant about marriage came from those two c4nts attitudes. They are clones of too many hoes I've known. They had this I need to be taken care of and not work for the rest of my life stuck up attitudes, and it was obvious, the man in this story isnt very important to her. All that is important is a rock on her hand (which is a laughable caveman concept. "pretty rock for pretty girl, you like?").

Also, if the dude is THAT into starwars, how much can she change him anyways?

IT JUST SO HAPPENED THAT BOTH OF MY RANTS WERE ABOUT HATING WOMEN.....COINCIDENCE?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    ****ing bitches

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    whore

Hey co-signed man. I have a LOT of Punisher comics written by Garth Ennis and I have ALL the Preacher comics and graphic novels, as well as lots of re-released graphic novels of old 2000 AD stories (Slaine, Nemesis the Warlock, ABC Warriors) so I guess that's my kinda collection. If someone deliberately did something to those I think I would flip the **** out.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I found a video of her boyfriend :

http://break.com/index/halo-kid-the-...wars-kidb.html

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    This is on ebay for over $700.

Or you can buy it here for $1299

http://dolltv.com/Speeder-Bike-and-S...source=froogle

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Hey co-signed man. I have a LOT of Punisher comics written by Garth Ennis and I have ALL the Preacher comics and graphic novels, as well as lots of re-released graphic novels of old 2000 AD stories (Slaine, Nemesis the Warlock, ABC Warriors) so I guess that's my kinda collection. If someone deliberately did something to those I think I would flip the **** out.
    The Preacher is friggin great. I traded 1-65 and have regretted it ever since.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information