Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member

you know what i hate?

at the gym tonight....

these douchebags who always do the same shit - all talking loudly about wanting to do "juice", and how jacked they are gonna be.

but.

they've been there longer than i have, and havnt had a stitch of progress.

so, im training and wearing a shirt that i love..makes me look killer in the shoulders/traps/chest.. one walks over "hey bro, can you get us some gear bro"

of course im like "what? no! are you kidding?"

so then he says "dude, you gotta be on gear non stop. we've been around longer than you, and look at you."

i told him "stop socializing, get some intensity in your training, and stop eating mcdonalds in your car with your friends before you come in, which i've seen you do more than once"

he said "**** you bro" and walked away.

argh.

i only did one small sust run before, and im in week 6 of a sust/fina cycle right now. not enuff to make me look like a "juice pig", but my gains are good...even when i never touched it, and even after my first cycle I did very well.

more so lately with the diet help from this forum. what a difference!

i hate when people think that my progress has been because of gear. when they dont know me at all.

i train 5 days a week, very intense. i eat extremely well (enjoying my PWO shake currently ). and they dont see the 103lbs of fat i lost when i started. they dont see the hard work and dieting i did from day 1

so in a way, it's a compliment - but it's also an insult to put my hard work down by saying it's only because...

sorry, had to rant :P

/rant

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Tha hell with the haters.....I was once one that use to think juice was magic. Let them get on it and they will see its hard work and determination.....If i was you i would see it as a compliment...

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    hey its all good random people came up to me and are like what does deca do? i asked them why they are asking me..they were like dude i havent seen you in two weeks and you got bigger! im like well im here all the time what do you expect...so i guess if you put 5 pounds on your on juice...even though i am but shh they dont know that

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    But you are on juice, right?

Give the kids a break, they just see you, obviously on cycle, making a months progress in a weeks workouts and they want to do the same.

If you aren't really a social person in the gym, maybe this would be a good situation to break out of your shell a little. Give them some advice, not necessarily with AAS, but help em' out a little.

im not a dick when it comes to it but still its just random they come up to me...im like uh gear? wtf is that? lol if i get to know them better then yah ill let them know some info but im too into killing myself to bother with it

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I'm natty and my favorite compliment is being accused of juicing. It gets me excited about the day I actually do start. Why not point them to some literature? Or give some basic diet advice? But I know what your saying about idiots thinking juice is a substitute for intensity. I'm not sure you can teach intensity.

i just tell them to increase the weight thats all i do

Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    I'm natty and my favorite compliment is being accused of juicing. It gets me excited about the day I actually do start. Why not point them to some literature? Or give some basic diet advice? But I know what your saying about idiots thinking juice is a substitute for intensity. I'm not sure you can teach intensity.
    they were doing many exercises wrong before (and still are).

being the friendly outgoing person i am, i gave them advice....they said "we know what the **** we are doing bro, we've been here longer"

poor, poor form. im surprised they are still walking sometimes.....

as for them noticing im on cycle...i saw great gains like mad even when not on cycle..... i do think it's rude to just walk up to someone you dont know, and accuse them of being on gear (Even if they are...). it just seems personal to me.....

many people have tried to help the kids....but when there is literally 20 of them hovering one machine all night, horsing around... cant do much.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't act like you're not smiling on the inside when people just assume you're on juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Don't act like you're not smiling on the inside when people just assume you're on juice.
    im more speechless then happy..lol i studder like a guilty person trying to act innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    well, especially since my first cycle was small, and this one is small and almost over already

12 weeks...

i find i did just as good off as im doing on with the new diet and my training being so solid.

so, yes...at least it's noticeable

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^exactly

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah i agree about diet i can tell a big dif from one week of a perfect diet

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen a big difference in my body just by dieting properly and doing cardio 5 days a week.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Did that shirt you had on say... "GOT JUICE? " on it ? Cause I'm gonna make a few .

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Even when I was not juicing everyone thought I was....... I LOVE IT

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i thought you were going to say vagina's

Thread Information