Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    i bet he is in jail
    Not in jail, thanks for the vote in confidence....

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    huh? lol

Alright so here we go. For those of you guys that thought i was jail ... and for those that were concerned about the pee hole, let;s just say keep wet wipes after prank. Sadly i didn't so i was scratching my dick long after the prank which was a bad thing due to the timing of the prank. I'll explain....

Okay here's wat happened. we got to movie's, i choose a humor movie to keep the mood light ya know. So I picked " GET SMART". I made sure we got there alittle early. So we get the tickets and we both start playing time crisis, and she dies early. So I told to HER go grab the seats while i finish playing. She was reluctant at first which made me pissed off...coz i know how all of my forum buddies would be pissed..
    Once she left I went and bought the popcorn carefully cut a hole with my blade and put a small tape to cover it and made use the tape was folded so i can remove it easily.
    maybe 10 minutes into the trailers i was like hey, " I forgot to get drinks". samrt huh. Well she was reluctant at first but i was like please i'm really thirsty and tired..
    SO she left and i get to working lol, wasn;t easy in the dark.
    So she is back with an ICEE and man i could not stop grinning....lol ....
    And let me remind u guys right here that i wanted to get a hard on so it would be easier for her to grab it but all the laughing in my head didnt help.
    She kept asking what im laughing at, and i was like what u don;t find the movie funny ??
    15 minutes into the movie the popcorn level is at perfect level...lol and in order for me not to burst out laughing i keep drinking the icee like no 2moro plus my dick was kinda itching....
    Than it happend she reached down and touches it, lol hhaha i don;t think she understood what she felt coz she just grabbed more popcorn and ate it lol ... second time she literally pinches it lol and she FREKAS OUT and All my icee that was in my mouth come out through my nose during this she LIKE FREAKS OUT AND STARTS TO YELL HAHAHAH. SHE THOUGHT THERE WAS A BUG IN THE POPCORN. EVERYONE TURNS AROUND AND MY FACE WAS RED LOL.....I was like hey there;s no bugs lol hhaha and she sits back down realizing everyone;s looking at her....I Moved the popcorn for her to see lol.. and she start laughing and giggling.
    Than she actually put her hand in the popcorn and started feeling it lol .. She was like OMG i can;t belive what u just did. Called me a couple names jokingly. Not sure why or what happen but she got turned on by and started making out like crazy with me. She even grabbed my hand and shoved it down her pants lol....
    10 minutes later she gets a text message and runs out the movie theater. I zip up and go after her.
    Turns out her grand ma thats overseas passed away. Talk about timing huh...so she was like can i drive her to her relatives house where all her family has gathered.... course i couldn;t say no and took her asap.
    Let's just say until i got to go to the restroom i was scraching my dick like crazy. I even had to talk to her dad, mom and relatives and not try scratch my dick
    Man the piss i took over there, wow best piss i've ever taken. Anyway;s i was stuck there till late with her and got home pretty late. She said she had a great time and that thinking about the movie is the only thing that stops her crying lol...... hahahah
    sorry for the long story...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your penis is so small that she thought is was a bug? you should of told us you had a 1'' willy and we would of told you not to do it. were are you from bro? im just curious because you dont seem like your from the usa
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Alright so here we go. For those of you guys that thought i was jail ... and for those that were concerned about the pee hole, let;s just say keep wet wipes after prank. Sadly i didn't so i was scratching my dick long after the prank which was a bad thing due to the timing of the prank. I'll explain....

Okay here's wat happened. we got to movie's, i choose a humor movie to keep the mood light ya know. So I picked " GET SMART". I made sure we got there alittle early. So we get the tickets and we both start playing time crisis, and she dies early. So I told to HER go grab the seats while i finish playing. She was reluctant at first which made me pissed off...coz i know how all of my forum buddies would be pissed..
    Once she left I went and bought the popcorn carefully cut a hole with my blade and put a small tape to cover it and made use the tape was folded so i can remove it easily.
    maybe 10 minutes into the trailers i was like hey, " I forgot to get drinks". samrt huh. Well she was reluctant at first but i was like please i'm really thirsty and tired..
    SO she left and i get to working lol, wasn;t easy in the dark.
    So she is back with an ICEE and man i could not stop grinning....lol ....
    And let me remind u guys right here that i wanted to get a hard on so it would be easier for her to grab it but all the laughing in my head didnt help.
    She kept asking what im laughing at, and i was like what u don;t find the movie funny ??
    15 minutes into the movie the popcorn level is at perfect level...lol and in order for me not to burst out laughing i keep drinking the icee like no 2moro plus my dick was kinda itching....
    Than it happend she reached down and touches it, lol hhaha i don;t think she understood what she felt coz she just grabbed more popcorn and ate it lol ... second time she literally pinches it lol and she FREKAS OUT and All my icee that was in my mouth come out through my nose during this she LIKE FREAKS OUT AND STARTS TO YELL HAHAHAH. SHE THOUGHT THERE WAS A BUG IN THE POPCORN. EVERYONE TURNS AROUND AND MY FACE WAS RED LOL.....I was like hey there;s no bugs lol hhaha and she sits back down realizing everyone;s looking at her....I Moved the popcorn for her to see lol.. and she start laughing and giggling.
    Than she actually put her hand in the popcorn and started feeling it lol .. She was like OMG i can;t belive what u just did. Called me a couple names jokingly. Not sure why or what happen but she got turned on by and started making out like crazy with me. She even grabbed my hand and shoved it down her pants lol....
    10 minutes later she gets a text message and runs out the movie theater. I zip up and go after her.
    Turns out her grand ma thats overseas passed away. Talk about timing huh...so she was like can i drive her to her relatives house where all her family has gathered.... course i couldn;t say no and took her asap.
    Let's just say until i got to go to the restroom i was scraching my dick like crazy. I even had to talk to her dad, mom and relatives and not try scratch my dick
    Man the piss i took over there, wow best piss i've ever taken. Anyway;s i was stuck there till late with her and got home pretty late. She said she had a great time and that thinking about the movie is the only thing that stops her crying lol...... hahahah
    sorry for the long story...
    hAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG DUDE LOL i wouldnt have been able to not scratch myself infront of her parents.. i would be like hello sir *scratches*

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    your penis is so small that she thought is was a bug? you should of told us you had a 1'' willy and we would of told you not to do it. were are you from bro? im just curious because you dont seem like your from the usa
    My dick is not 1" inch.. lol It's nothing big but average i gues... I measured it at 6.8 inches. So not big or anything but i get the job done.
    Your right i'm not from usa ... I've been here maybe 5 or 6 years now. I was born in KENYA( africa) and studied in a british school there. Than studied in london for 4 years. But my dad is british and my mum is indian ( as in from india)....
    What gave it away?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    My dick is not 1" inch.. lol It's nothing big but average i gues... I measured it at 6.8 inches. So not big or anything but i get the job done.
    Your right i'm not from usa ... I've been here maybe 5 or 6 years now. I was born in KENYA( africa) and studied in a british school there. Than studied in london for 4 years. But my dad is british and my mum is indian ( as in from india)....
    What gave it away?
    i can just tell by the way you express yourself and type. anyway i love having different people from different backrounds here, thats what makes this board so great. your a funny dude doing that popcorn stunt, i wouldnt of had the balls to do it.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i can just tell by the way you express yourself and type. anyway i love having different people from different backrounds here, thats what makes this board so great. your a funny dude doing that popcorn stunt, i wouldnt of had the balls to do it.
    Yea i know i speak different, but alot of m grammar error is coz i'm lazy. I miss alot of words in between. LOL, i figure, hey i gotto recheck and make sure everythings good at work and school than atleast i can relax and type what ever goes through my head and skips to my typing figers is ok.
    LOL

pump.joe is offline Associate Member

props, dude, for having the guts to pull that in public

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    congrats dude, ive been meaning to try that for awhile now ,, hahah sweeet

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    HAHAHAHAHAH....GST has a baby prick!!!!. Go get some of that Extendze shit to make you prick grow.....hahahahah
    Well it least it cool you stood by her bro....Especially if her family's got bank. My therory is this... How many broads hook up with guys for money????....MANY
    Why can't, we as men, hook up with broads for their cash. Play your cards right G and she will be buying you things. Not to mention Christmas time. Fear not Junior.....TJ will teach you the ways of the world

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    First, popcorn takes forever to eat. Therefore, make sure your dick can stick all the way through exposing some from the top the next time she grabs. If you just have the tip up to the top layer, she may just grab a few pieces and not notice.
    Also, have a plan in case she screams and everyone looks at you. It can be hard to explain what it is when everyone is staring at you if she does not get it right away.
    Good luck.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Excellent .... what a daft, but enjoyable, thread!!!

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    same thing i was thinking when i saw the word bug

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    lmao.. great going

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Excellent .... what a daft, but enjoyable, thread!!!
    hahaha nicely put.

i agree wholeheartedly.

You risked getting arrested and looking like a pervert in a public place solely for your own amusement and were gracious enough to share it with us. I salute you, and your salty cock

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    awesome man, definitely going to do this sometime. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    hahaha nicely put.

i agree wholeheartedly.

You risked getting arrested and looking like a pervert in a public place solely for your own amusement and were gracious enough to share it with us. I salute you, and your salty cock
    HAHAH SALTY COCK I GOT A CHUCKLE OUT OF THIS....
    She also seems to think I have great humor and balls of steel lol hahaha...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Hahaha, you're quite the prankster
    It's one thing to talk about it, but you get a gold star for sure for pulling it off. She would have sucked the salt of for you if grandma didn't have to go and die.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah that is terrible timing man!!!! but she will remember for the rest of her life im sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Hahaha, you're quite the prankster
    It's one thing to talk about it, but you get a gold star for sure for pulling it off. She would have sucked the salt of for you if grandma didn't have to go and die.
    you're right, she even joked about it later before i left for the night. I was like sorry about scraching down there, ya know it was the salt. She was like yea i know, and continued to say she would have cleaned it for me if this hadn't happened lol.........
    As much as i know how childish or perverted this is, i really enjoyed it and besides it's not like i would have been able to do it when i'm older. Can u imagine a 50 year old guy doing this ....lol...Now's the time when relationship are not serious lol..
    So whose next ? Somone gotto try this, it's hilarious..

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH....GST has a baby prick!!!!. Go get some of that Extendze shit to make you prick grow.....hahahahah
    Well it least it cool you stood by her bro....Especially if her family's got bank. My therory is this... How many broads hook up with guys for money????....MANY
    Why can't, we as men, hook up with broads for their cash. Play your cards right G and she will be buying you things. Not to mention Christmas time. Fear not Junior.....TJ will teach you the ways of the world
    Thanks, but i don't need extenze daym it...she just felt the tip of it and u gottta remember it wasn't hard... it was just kinda laying there... lol She grabbed very little ( hahah i know pun) and freaked out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information